[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do when you suddenly become single after a 2 year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: abby-confused.jpg (20 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
abby-confused.jpg
20 KB, 650x433
What do you do when you suddenly become single after a 2 year long relationship?
>>
Go on tinder and get over it.
>>
Not come to r9k and cry about it, faggot.
>>
This happened to me recently after a 3 year long relationship.

I kept living my life. I did my school work, I hung out with friends, I did my hobbies. It was hard because I was so used to sharing the things I loved with someone else, so I reached out to make new friends online and met a lot of nice people. I talk to them about my interests and they helped keep me company when I was sad.

It's been a few months now and I don't mourn the loss of the relationship as much now as then.
>>
I'm at the end of a 7 year relationship right now, we broke up 2 weeks ago

my response has been posting on 4chan a bunch as usual
>>
realize the fact that another man is already making her cum in ways you could only dream of
>>
>>25029152
Ouch...
The coldest truth
>>
>>25029152
>being eaten cockfirst by a dirty roastie
No thank you
>>
File: OW9v5y8A_4.jpg (10 KB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
OW9v5y8A_4.jpg
10 KB, 264x264
Kill yourself (by shoving yourself through a woodchipper).
>>
File: CrossedPsycho1wraparoundcover1.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1933) Image search: [Google]
CrossedPsycho1wraparoundcover1.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1933
>>25029411
heyy lmao
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.