[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:things that you will never hear.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 612x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 612x451
ITT:things that you will never hear.
>>
>>25028634
>get the fuck out of /r9k/

Thank you my fellow brobots
>>
File: AHHHHH.jpg (75 KB, 403x401) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHH.jpg
75 KB, 403x401
>>25028634

Anon, I love you. You are my everything. You are the stars in my sky, the crisp night air in my breath, the beating of my pounding heart, the cool wet grass between my toes. You are my strength. Every day I wake up next to you and I can't believe how lucky I am. Take me now and all you like to the ends of our days. I will do whatever it takes to find myself in your embrace when you part from this world, and no other lover shall I ever take, before or after we part. Before we begin the rest of our journey, I only ask of you one thing. Reach into your heart and gib me about tree fiddy.
>>
>you've made me proud son
>>
>Not so deep!
>>
>>25028846
>tfw you will always be a shitty son no matter how hard you try
jdimsa
>>
>I love you daddy

Why am I even alive
>>
File: Wojak9.jpg (78 KB, 498x445) Image search: [Google]
Wojak9.jpg
78 KB, 498x445
>I love you
>Daddy / Dad
>You may kiss the bride
>you should be proud
>>
I love my life!! Xddddddddxx
>>
File: shotgun.jpg (20 KB, 431x423) Image search: [Google]
shotgun.jpg
20 KB, 431x423
>Anon, you are the winner of the ISIS Rajeen Desert prize
>Here is your very own prime 12 year old Arabic wife!
>She is trained in sex, cooking, cleaning, washing clothes and ironing.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.