[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the youngest whore you've ever known? Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 750x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 750x279
Who's the youngest whore you've ever known? Pic related
>>
>>25028405
Fucking shit, no hope left bloc
>>
>>25028405
>14
Girls are practically worn all the way down by that age. She's like a slutty grandma.
>>
>girls would fuck horses over you
>girls would fuck dogs over you
>girls would fuck bulls over you
>girls would fuck bears over you
why live
>>
>>25028477
tbqh homie I would fuck all those things, at once, gladly. Not even "over you", I would just prefer fucking those to not fucking those
>>
>>25028477
>tfw no gf into beast

Also,
>over you
It's a fetish for a reason.
>>
>>25028477
What if I told you that girls would fuck horses and dogs, AND YOU(only if you're attractive and normal though)?
>>
>>25028509
>>25028493
>>25028516
All of you need to kill yourselves
>>
>>25028527
tell me your fetishes
>>
>>25028516
>only if you're attractive and normal though
you slow in the head?
that was his whole fucking point
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>Not installing hidden cams in stables and kennels to get footage of beast girls in order to blackmail them into putting on private shows for you.

Do you even blackmail?
>>
File: =D.jpg (10 KB, 304x271) Image search: [Google]
=D.jpg
10 KB, 304x271
>>25028527
Why should I kill myself for liking a fetish that's been around as long as man has walked the earth?
>>
>>25028535
What are you on about now?
>>
>>25028565
Are you sure his point isn't that he thinks that women who fuck animals fuck them exclusively?

Because people seem to think that too.
>>
There was a 12 year old girl who my friends in highschool somehow knew, and she was known as a 'slut' at that age. I think she fingered herself and smeared it on my friends arm at one stage.

I don't really think this is that shocking, girls 9-14 are very very interested in sex.
>>
>>25028587
I wouldnt want to fuck a woman who fucks animals at all tbqh
>>
So this is why every fifth female on Tinder poses with a fucking horse?
>>
>>25028632
Even bitches who don't like bestiality are way into horses for no good reason.

No one really knows why. Many theorize that it's the power they're attracted to, but they hate dogs and big cats, so who knows. Maybe it's just a manifestation of Le Pretty Princess cultural memes yes I know "cultural memes" is redundant but I wanted to be sure it's understood as the THE MEMES, JACK sense and not the LE RAGE FACE sense insisting that all high class women should have a pony, or better yet, a man in shining armor who rides them around on a gelded stallion
>>
>>25028509
>tfw husband isn't into beast
>tfw husband is allergic to dogs
WHY LIVE
>>
>>25028631
Why? It's the same as when she fucks Chad and forms an emotional connection.

It's literally the same as masturbating, but better.
>>
>have a bad day today
>go to pet a dog
>it tries to bite me

;_;

not even dogs like me, apparently

>tfw no beasty bf to cuddle with after a bad day
>>
>>25028661
Kill yourself disgusting whore and get off this board normie
>>
>>25028405
No way could this be real. How could the horse get his dick hard to fuck her? Horses aren't turned on by humans

maybe "horse" is code for a black guy
>>
>>25028646
This explains it pretty well, thanks. Take my le upboat good sir
>>
>>25028661
What a horrible existence.

>>25028679
You know that even human cocks can get hard when there's no sexual thoughts and their cock is just getting played with, right? The stimulation alone gets them hard.
>>
>>25028666
>It's the same as when she fucks Chad
Meant to say it's NOT the same.
>>
File: F0VOeBb.jpg (315 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
F0VOeBb.jpg
315 KB, 1600x1600
I was a teenage chad.
I was in a horse and pony club when I was 12-15 and got more vagina than you could poke a stick at.

Disco nights where 3 of us blokes would go outside with 15 girls and they would take turns to make out with us one after another.

Horses do something primal to girls twats, they get off the hose and their fannies are fizzing..

The problem being horse girls grow up into horse women, and 99% of them are just cunts looking for a man to marry and support them and their horse.

The worst thing was at that age i didn't realize that wasnt normal, boy has the rest of my life been a disappointment.
>>
find thread filled with beast appreciation after some very shameful faps.
don't you faggots feel disgusted in yourself?
>>
File: 1449533002196.jpg (90 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449533002196.jpg
90 KB, 640x640
>tfw "No Pets" lease for my apartment
Though I know a guy who has a big male husky with two cute little balls between his legs... Not gay for the guy or anything, but he did express interest in rooming together if it'd reduce his costs.
>>
>>25028700
Still, why would the horse mount a human. Goes against his instincts. He would have no interest in human females
>>
>>25028666
>satan trips
Nothing needs to be said
>>
>>25028679
>>25028679

Confirmed for never having been around a stalion..

Those fuckers are fierce... if youve seen one "cock slap" you wouldnt be asking the question.
>>
most of my sexual fantasies involve animals fucking me tbqhwy
>>
>>25028719
>He would have no interest in human females
Once they get hard, they sort of go into like an autopilot mode where they'll fuck any hole.
>>
>>25028719
People train horses to do it. They can get horses to mount big leather boxes so they'll cum into a bag for HIGH TECHNOLOGY artificial insemination of a mare a thousand miles away; I think they can coaxed into mounting a warm-blooded chick.
>>
>>25028719
there are videos on the Internet that prove you wrong.
>>
>>25028731
Well if they're so fierce how could you suggest that human females could even come close to one, let alone manage to stroke his dick and let him mount her and penetrate her? Still very implausible
>>
>>25028734
>>>/trash/ whore
>>
>>25028755

With extreme care Id suggest, or using the mini-horses.

If youve seen the videos you will usually see the bloke has the hose "twitched" which is a rope around the horses lip to control it.

Mr hands died from it.
http://www.uselessjunk.com/article_full.php?id=13199
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.