[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>suicidal >9 y/i brother who thinks the world of me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1449514473093.png (19 KB, 509x411) Image search: [Google]
1449514473093.png
19 KB, 509x411
>suicidal
>9 y/i brother who thinks the world of me

Just fuck my shit up tbqhwy family

Anyone else in the same boat?
>>
>>25028307
Take him with you!

Wassup robot?
>>
>>25028325

>Literally no friends, people are friendly with me until they get what they want.

>Pretty badly overweight, trying to lose but it's so hard when you don't have motivation to do anything.

>Shit job that I hate, parents guilted me into taking a job that I have zero interest in, going to be stuck in this field forever because it's the only thing in qualified for.
Even if I quit that job I wouldn't have a clue where to go.

>crippling anxiety every time I leave my room, this includes going to work, I get around it by going on 4chan

>feel lonely and isolated all day every day, just want to get off this ride
>>
>>25028307
16 yr sister worships the ground i walk on
film student just like i was
shares my taste in music
shitty social life like me
she's my best friend, we talk about shit for hours and hours sometimes

i know that feel op, i really do
>>
>>25028483
I guess we're in this together man. Where you from?
>>
just dissappear
steal a boat and drown yourself in the deep ocean
that he will always have the hope of you coming back someday
>>
>>25028521
That feels even more cruel though, it gives hope that I'll be back and doesn't give some closure.
>>
>>25028521
>that he will always have the hope of you coming back someday
That's terrible, Anon.
>>
>>25028429
>crippling anxiety
>i get around it by going on 4chan

nigga you fucking up
>>
>>25028307
Fuck, I know this feel so well bro

4 younger siblings, 3 sisters and a brother who all love me ridiculously, they're the only thing stopping me
>>
>>25028483
>16 yr sister worships the ground i walk on

old enough
>>
>>25028554

It distracts me from what's happening around me, what else do you recommend I do?
>>
>>25028564
Mexican?

I don't get how could anyone handle that many siblings.
>>
>>25028576
Exercise, fap, walk, video games, develop a real hobby, anything.

4chan makes the world seem worse than it is a lot of the time.
>>
>>25028580
Nah western European though so close enough I guess. I can see how it would be a pain for most families but we're all very similar, good friends so its different
>>
>>25028590
I mean I do it while I work. I can't do anything like that while working
>>
>>25028611
Yeah in a weird way it could actually be good.

If you got sick of one you could just hang out with another.
>>
>>25028617
What's your job? I'm guessing it doesn't require you to continuously interact with people or watch anything.

Even crossword puzzles or playing chess with yourself might be better.

Or find something productive to read.
>>
>>25028629
Gives me mad feels seeing my little sister ask me when I'll be home from the gym because she doesn't want to already be asleep when I get home and not get to say goodnight to me. Think how guilty I feel when I then think about ending it all
>>
>>25028502
bridgend south wales man, suicide hub of wales (seriously, lol)
how about you?

on one hand i feel i could live a tortured life for my sister
on the other a man can only take so much, you know?

i know a person is more likely to commit suicide themselves after a sibling suicide

the struggle goes on, like.
>>
OP here, can you guys tell me about yourselves?

>What's your name?
>Where are you from?
>Tell me stuff about you
>Do you have any dreams or aspirations?

Sorry if it's weird I just want to know your stories
>>
>>25028644
Its with Road maintenence, I do have a little work to do but never very much

>>25028658
I'm in Scotland, in the northern half. I like to think I feel bad because it's just seasonal affective disorder due to the lack of sun in winter but deep down I know that's not true
>>
>>25028483
>>25028307

How can you not improve your life together with someone you care so deeply about?
For example to that guy who has a sister. Why not go out with her, meet new people, her friends, maybe even a GF.
>>
>>25028429
>guilted into job you hate by parents

Are you me?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.