[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got my grades back today. I failed 13 of my 18 credits. I graduated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1422063773036.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1422063773036.png
29 KB, 633x758
Got my grades back today.

I failed 13 of my 18 credits.

I graduated high school summa cum laude. Had a 3.11 gpa going into this semester. Now I'll be on academic probation with risk of losing my aid.

Convince me not to kill myself right fucking now
>>
>>25028234
So how did you fuck everything up?
>>
File: images[1].jpg (3 KB, 138x90) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
3 KB, 138x90
thanks for making everyone else have to pay for your stupidity dumbo

>tfw 4.0 gpa in college
>>
File: 1425376383494.jpg (38 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
1425376383494.jpg
38 KB, 256x320
>>25028234
I was in this situation OP, landed academic probation. Then fucked up again the next year and got kicked out.

>we iz college now
>>
>>25028234
>tfw I might do the same thing
>>
>>25028267
I was homeless for a little over a month, couldn't afford the online supplementaries or half of my textbooks. Stopped giving a fuck until a few weeks before Thanksgiving.

Couldn't get my shit together quickly enough.
>>
>>25028313
>risk of losing my aid.
>homeless for a little over a month

So was the aid not enough to live off of? Did you want to avoid taking out loans,? Apartment fire? Crazy roommates?

What caused you to become homeless?
>>
>>25028234
Either way it doesn't matter, I graduated but I am still miserable and hate life and can't find a decent job so fuck it all bro.
>>
File: 345354334.jpg (43 KB, 620x501) Image search: [Google]
345354334.jpg
43 KB, 620x501
>>25028234
>ktf
>worst department in the entire school
>no motivation to study
might have failed a class dont know

BECAUSE THE FUCKING TEACHER REFUSED TO GIVE US A GRADELINE
FUCK IM SO FUCKING PISSED SO THE WHOLE YEAR IVE HAD NO IDEA WHERE I STAND
>>
>>25028329
My on-campus housing didn't get renewed, and I couldn't find any places off-campus. Was only my second semester so I didn't know anyone living off-campus to room with. Had a van I was supposed to live out of that broke down the night before I was supposed to drive up. Spent a month with all my shit stuffed in a loaner car from my dad, parking on a different street every night, and showering in the res halls in the afternoons when the RAs weren't around.

It was a pretty fucking shitty existence.

it's also really cathartic to write it all out. thanks anon(s)
>>
Hey senpai, I had a 3.09 going into this semester. Ended up in a psychiatric hospital and dropped to part-time. Had two classes after that, only passed one.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 750x1334
Same. Only taking 13 but failed 6 of em. I'm gonna drop out and go back home to sleep all day fuck it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.