[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mother asks me why I never bring a girl home >fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1449984688868.png (107 KB, 599x403) Image search: [Google]
1449984688868.png
107 KB, 599x403
>mother asks me why I never bring a girl home
>fucking sick of this question and trying to dodge it
>decide to tell her the truth so she shuts up about it, that I am an unattractive, awkward person, and girls do not fucking want that
>she tells me I just haven't tried meeting girls
>tell her that I have, but they are repulsed by me
>she gives up and leaves
>later overhear her telling my father she was just hoping I'd tell her I was gay because it would be less embarrassing

What's the easiest way to poison somebody?
>>
>>25028177
Have you considered that you might be gay?

Wouldn't that be wonderful? None of the problems would have been your fault. You would gain a circle of friends with acceptance and support once you came out of the closet, and everyone would admire the courage to make that announcement.
>>
lead (Pb)
>>
My dad came at me with this question

>I'm fat I have no friends or social skills a job where I make just enough to eat and put gas in the car what do I have to offer?
>you just sound depressed you should go outside more

Yeah thanks dad I'm sure some fresh air will fix all my problems
>>
>>25028197
a shame that convenience doesn't make truth
>>
>>25028197
I don't think that's how it works
Atleast not where I am from
>>
File: enabler.jpg (19 KB, 252x244) Image search: [Google]
enabler.jpg
19 KB, 252x244
>>25028197
>>25028439
Where I'm from, it is.
>>
>>25028177
>>later overhear her telling my father she was just hoping I'd tell her I was gay because it would be less embarrassing

What a shit mom
>>
I second this >>25028583
You just have a shit mom. Not your fault though, all moms are shitty nowadays.
>>
>later overhear her telling my father she was just hoping I'd tell her I was gay because it would be less embarrassing

That one right there, that one gets me every fucking time, just like a knife in the stomach hearing that.
>>
post a picture of yourself smiling, and I'll tell you if you're attractive or not

I know plenty of ugly guys who get chicks because they pamper themselves and smile a lot.
>>
File: 1423004381760.png (75 KB, 660x302) Image search: [Google]
1423004381760.png
75 KB, 660x302
>>25028748
>>25028710
>>25028583
what does she expect when the world looks like this
>>
>>25028177
tell your parents that their inferior genes created an ugly kid so they SHOULD be embarrassed for reproducing
>>
>>25028177

JUST
>>
>>25028776
>some shitty website for losers
>world
>>
have you ever heard that proverb, 'if you give a mouse a cookie'?
this applies to human beings. nothing is ever good enough for them and they have a counter for satisfaction: so right now she will accept any girl you bring home because she already knows the answer to the question she asked.
but had you not been pathetic, her new trope would be, "omg, my son brings home ugly, bitchy, etc, etc women"
"omg, my son brings home too many women!"
"omg my son is too promiscuous, not in my home!"
and just keep going until you've thought of a counter for every possible thing you can do.
>>
>>25029234
>"Hello, I don't know how to read graphs" -you
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.