[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a lot of people on /r9k/ dropped out of high school I could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled11.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled11.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>a lot of people on /r9k/ dropped out of high school

I could pass high school without showing up to any classes.
You people must be absolutely fucking retarded.

NEETs say their lives are fulfilled by healthy living and the pursuit of knowledge on their own time.

What you don't understand is everyone thinks you're a joke because your "high level mathematics" is actually pre-calculus which you couldn't even pass.
>>
how dumb to you have to be to think people drop out because they can't pass the classes
>>
You really are an idiot.
Think about what this guy >>25028145 said.

In my country you need to attend 80% of classes to pass anyway.
>>
wow you could pass high school without showing up to classes

>also thinking that anyone thinks pre calc is high level mathematics

>implying you even need precalc to pass high school

your iq must be 140 lmao
>>
File: 1434754112328.png (102 KB, 299x225) Image search: [Google]
1434754112328.png
102 KB, 299x225
>>25028249
this right here, I graduated with just data management. Fuck math.
>>
>playing bard ever
>also, that build
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.