[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /loveshy/ here? >on bus today >grill sits opposite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1430791565040.png (19 KB, 724x552) Image search: [Google]
1430791565040.png
19 KB, 724x552
who /loveshy/ here?

>on bus today
>grill sits opposite of me
>i'm staring out the windows but make eye contact once or twice to not be autist
>she's a little chubby, but beautiful
>has long black hair and big green eyes
>smiles at me slightly when we meet our gaze
>i return to staring out the window but can see her looking at me through peripheral
>she does the fixing of hair shit and nudges my leg a few times
>i start stressing the fuck out and get off even though it's not my stop

Mad as fuck at myself right now, this doesn't happen very often, who knows when another chance like this will present itself.
>>
don't worry, you would've fucked it up
>>
>>25027924
It doesn't happen very often? You literally copy pasta'd this thread from yesterday.
>>
/loveshy/

Is that what you spergs call yourself these days?
>>
File: 1449277463780.gif (525 KB, 286x286) Image search: [Google]
1449277463780.gif
525 KB, 286x286
>>25027924
>she does the fixing of hair shit and nudges my leg a few times
what do you mean by this
>>
>>25028020
sorry i wanted to get more replies and see if people here have experienceed this

>>25028103
you know, how when girls are interested they play with their hair to show that they like you
>>
File: optical illusion cat.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
optical illusion cat.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>25027924
>i return to staring out the window but can see her looking at me through peripheral
doesn't mean she was interested desu, some people just have very stareable faces
>>
>animepro.jpg
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.