[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today in class the teacher asked everyone their plans for New
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1340398458345.png (460 KB, 601x598) Image search: [Google]
1340398458345.png
460 KB, 601x598
Today in class the teacher asked everyone their plans for New Years. When it became my turn, I told them the truth, that I will throw grenades in the air in Counter-Strike and some fucking bitches said under their breath "wow" and "that's sad". It made me so fucking angry I could kill somebody right now. I took the rest of the day off. Fuck this shit. I hope IS strikes on New Years somewhere and I hope they strike hard.
>>
Why did you tell the truth?
>>
>>25027867
Because I am a bad liar. I should have said that I'm going to eat dinner with my parents too but I forgot.
>>
>>25027867
Why tell a lie?

(not OP)
>>
>normies
>not being judgemental assholes

Who cares what they think. Do what you enjoy.
>>
Do kids even play the counter strike?
>>
>>25027857
>I hope IS strikes on New Years somewhere and I hope they strike hard.
Me too OP

Reality TV just doesn't cut it anymore. It's 2015. We can demand more.
>>
>>25027857
you must be 18 in order to post here, newfriend. :^)
>>
File: 9-11 Bush.jpg (50 KB, 538x960) Image search: [Google]
9-11 Bush.jpg
50 KB, 538x960
>>25027857
You should have left out the vidya part and just said that you were going to throw grenades into the air to watch them blow up like fireworks.
>>
>>25027882
do you think normies deserve the truth

is it wrong or do you even do yourself a disservice by lying to them?
>>
>>25027857
>celebrating a holiday in a virtual prison by yourself
>not climbing a mountain
>not exploring the world around you
>still sitting in your room
>not understanding that you're boring

You think normies are "stupid" and "make no sense", but you actually just have autism.

I was like you in high school.
I get it.

I fixed myself and understand why you robots are outcasts.
You just don't get it.
>>
>>25027939
No, lying definitely isn't "wrong" or illogical, but
it takes more effort a lot of the time.
>>
File: DESIGNATED CHILD SMASHING TREE.jpg (162 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DESIGNATED CHILD SMASHING TREE.jpg
162 KB, 640x480
>>25027857
Going to Cambodia in 2 weeks so I'll be there for NYE.

No idea what to do, got a few plans like lulzing at Cambodian genocide. They seem like solid robots, they have a designated child smashing tree in the killing fields so that would be cool and might also go to a shooting range and blow the fuck out of stuff with a Bazooka (they say "RPG" but it's just shilling tourists) and heavy machine guns like a PKM/M60 etc...

If I get too bored i figure I can always an hero at a range before I go home to wagecuckery and being a faggot.

I'll pretend to shoot normies for you OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-O7FowQssk
>>
>>25028001
You "adventure" normie types are such a contrived cliche.

Kill yourself, and take your passe advice with you to the grave, you reddit tier faggot.
>>
>>25028051
You going to do some designated child smashing yourself, if you know what i mean? Can't imagine there would be any other reason to visit that country than that.
>>
>>25028079
Nah, I think I'll wait until after my cruise to the bahamas
>>
>it's an OP is an autistic manchild thread
yay
>>
>>25028108
Well if I did it at a regular tree, that would be a bit rude.
>>
>>25028051
Daily reminder that Communism came from the Jews and this genocide could have been prevented if the right sides had won the war.
>>
>>25028110
>sweaty, nigger island with - wait for it - sand and water!

what fun
>>
>>25028156
I bet your tendies are getting cold! Don't forget to put your dishes away when you're done.

I have money, I have connects, and in a week's time I'll have a free cruise to the bahamas to enjoy. Life is good and I'm just taking a moment out of my day to piss robots like you off :)
>>
>>25027857

You must be fat ugly or both
>>
>>25027857
When people ask you things like this, just stare blankly. If they repeat themselves, just mouth out "I don't know". Don't actually say it, just mouth it. The teacher will still know what you mean and the students will still think you're a loser, but they won't say it to your face at least.
>>
File: taz.jpg (36 KB, 599x480) Image search: [Google]
taz.jpg
36 KB, 599x480
>>25027857
>Inifnite ammo
>Molotovs
I'm set for New Years.
>>
>>25028191
>>25028110
>>25028001

I hope this is a joke

Because I dont know what kind of tryhard normie faggot would actually thing a cruise to the bahamas was somehow enviable

Literally the trashiest vacation you could go on son, your family and the people you're going with are trash
>>
Wtf u faggot I spend every new years at the pc its great

Better than pretending to give a crap with some normans
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.