[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats pissing you off right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1424568282266.gif (173 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1424568282266.gif
173 KB, 225x224
>Come back fom army training
>Go on origin to play bf4
>Game needs to update
>1.5gb update
>3 hour download due to parents shitty internet
>2.5 installation
>Dont get to play that night
>Wake up next day, go on origin
>90% of serves require the expansion version of the game
>Find a server
>Get these 'high tickrate' warnings. Game laggy as fuck. Dunno how to fix it, dunno wtf it means
>FUCK
>Go on today
>Internet seems better
>click server
>game doesnt load
>have to repair game, takes another 2 hours

This is why I drink.
>>
>>25027854
Chocolate makes me sick now. I spent a few years without eating much of it, same for sugar, and now I can only eat very little of it without fucking up my internal plumbing. I could drink a liter of Coca-Cola in one sitting no problem. If I do it now, I'll feel sluggish for hours.
>>
>>25027854
smugfroginblanket.exe
>>
>>25027854
Use your enlistment bonus and get better internet
>>
>>25027854
> born to the world
>>
>>25027854
PC masterrace though, r-right guys?
Guys?
>>
I have developed feelings for someone I have only worked with a handful of times and hardly even spoken too. I am such a fucking idiot, it's unreal.

>inb4 normie job ree

I work part time only to keep my mom happy and just that little social interaction is killing me but this just made things 1000 times worse.
>>
>>25027854
>Whats pissing you off right now?
I graduated college and don't feel any different.
>>
>1,5 gb update
>3 hours

hello australia
>>
File: pepe_neet.jpg (110 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
pepe_neet.jpg
110 KB, 409x409
>>25028173
Problem, wagey? :^) desu senpai
>>
I'm desperate and can't get girls

My standards have dropped immensely so now I'm getting rejected and ignored by 2/10 hambeasts

I want to die
>>
People don't want to work with me on things. I understand some things, like the super crazy math, probably not many people are kept up at night by this shit. But even when I bring the entry point down to the average capabilities of the people around me, it's still a no-go. No comparison of political systems, no tic-tac-toe, no anything. I've been noticing that the few other folks trying it are also not having any luck, so this time it's probably not an issue of me just being unattractive. But how the hell is the rest of this species surviving? I don't know that I could pull myself out of bed if I didn't have tic-tac-toe or some bizarre cryptographic problem to hold my interest. The 98% of my day is just filler for the 2% that's fine. How is everyone else surviving with 100% worthless filler? It just doesn't make any sense.
>>
Its snowing and I get the day off when it snows. Time off is nice I guess, but this is going to cost me around $400 because I'll lose out on my overtime day most likely
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.