[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who just found out he got robbed anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1450239765026.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1450239765026.png
440 KB, 645x1260
Ask someone who just found out he got robbed anything
>>
>>25027438
What was stolen? How?
>>
>>25027438
>just found out
What did you leave unlocked this time, Josh?
>>
File: 1449042172644.png (156 KB, 1023x619) Image search: [Google]
1449042172644.png
156 KB, 1023x619
>>25027453
Im a neet who lives in a decent neighborhood. We have a garage that can fit one car, and we have another car that stays out in the driveway.

The car in the driveway has a fucked up battery and is rarely used, so the alarm is disabled to save juice. Someone forgot to lock the car. Went to check it today and found a bunch of paper and shit from the dashboard on the seats. The car stereo/radio was stolen, most likely by a nigger or beaner since thats a usual item for them

My room is right next to the driveway and car. The guy couldve easily broke my window, slit my neck, and steal my pc and consoles and figmas and other shit in my room.

I now live in fear and want to buy a gun. I feel very disjointed and ill right now
>>
>>25027507

that sucks. someone tried to rob my car but its messy af and looks like they gave up lol.
>>
>>25027535
You lucky negro...

Do you have a gun? Can someone recomend a gun for house defense? I was thinking a handgun or shotgun but i honestly dont really know anything about guns and which would be better. Im about ready to cash in my neet bux and savings from mommy and just buy one in case someone does try to jump in
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.