[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want a gf >but dont even have a driver license >mfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 13483478373 (297).jpg (12 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
13483478373 (297).jpg
12 KB, 232x217
>want a gf
>but dont even have a driver license
>mfw i dont stand a chance
>>
File: 1443045432578.png (115 KB, 647x514) Image search: [Google]
1443045432578.png
115 KB, 647x514
>want a gf
>also want to be a NEET with absolutely zero responsibilities, leading the most hedonistic and solitary life imaginable
meh

wageslaves who prostitute themselves but still don't gain access to the tribe's women are the ultimate cucks
>>
File: 1406267784758.jpg (23 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1406267784758.jpg
23 KB, 255x255
>>25027286
>no driver's license
>no money because never had a job
>kissless virgin
>no real friends, just "people I know and see sometimes"
>live in a dry town so can't even drink
>>
>>25027286
Just get a driver's license dummy
>>
File: 00.png (57 KB, 500x528) Image search: [Google]
00.png
57 KB, 500x528
>tfw lost my job a few months back
>And Lost my license due to speeding for a year and i get it back in like 2017
>back to square one
>>
>tfw can't drive
>tfw getting a motorbike instead
>>
>>25027509
>too stupid to drive
>thinks he can ride a motorcycle

lmao
>>
>>25027442
> dry town

Are you an Abbo? Or is this some non-Australian thing?
>>
>>25027523
Pretty common in some regions of the USA. Prohibition isn't over yet.
>>
>>25027509
>cant drive
>wants a bike
enjoy being a organ donor
>>
>22
>no driver's license
>average job
>feminine manlet
>still have a gf who has a bunch of orbiters herself
She's around same height and like 10 kg heavier though. But then again I'm really skinny and most of women are heavier than me, so it's not like that makes her fat.
>>
>>25027286
A fat girl wanted to fuck me and thought I was the cutest thing and always flirted with me asking to come over despite not having a driver's license. I even brought that up to her and she stated that she would make an exception for me. I turned it all down. I live my life with no regrets as I spiral down the tubes into insanity. In the past week I have almost died of alcohol poisoning and nearly crashed multiple times but I just don't give a fuck.
>>
everyone is expendable now since there are so many people and there's so much social mobility.

if one little thing goes sour, you can just cut your losses, move to the next town, drop all of your "friends" and make new friends and just repeat this over and over.
i dunno who would actually enjoy that but i know for a fact people are already doing it, namely, really slutty whores who completely destroyed their reputation and they're pretending they're not fleeing.
>>
>>25029032
You've almost ascended anon, just give up the crutch of alcohol and embrace full blown insanity and you'll be there
>>
>>25029032
hope you meet a not-fat girl anon, even if it's on the way down

anyway... i feel like the lack of any friends whatsoever cripples me more than the lack of a driver's license
>>
>>25027286

I got a license at like 25 and I don't even drive and I get plenty female attention.

My gf however is always complaining about me not driving, but it's not a deal breaker obviously.
>>
>>25027286
I drive my bf around everywhere
>>
>have driving license
>haven't driven in 7 years

I don't give a fuck tbqh but it's an awkward moment waiting to happen
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.