[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a man who has just come for the first time in his life anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: YWNk5.png (122 KB, 326x386) Image search: [Google]
YWNk5.png
122 KB, 326x386
Ask a man who has just come for the first time in his life anything.
How was your first time, anon?
>>
its like taking a good poop after a satisfying meal.
>>
>>25026797
Was pretty good didn't wear a condom
>>
My first couple of faps were uneventful, because I would stop myself before fully ejaculating. The cum would just kind of ooze out. I was always afraid of getting caught.

When I was 14 and had the house to myself one day, I was watching a cinemax movie. It was about witches I remember. I allowed myself to fully cum and it was a mindblowing experience. I was shaken to my core.

I will never experience that mix of shock, fear, and pleasure in my life.
>>
I was like 14 and it was a really weak orgasm and I didn't really know it could happen, I was just rubbing my cock in the toilet and it felt good and as I kept going it felt better and better then I came and I was sort of disgusted with myself it felt wrong and scary I mean id never seen semen before in my life so it was really strange.
>>
>>25026797
You rule. Good job OP.
>>
>>25026797
How the hell did you make it this far?
>>
I first came when I was like 11. How the actual fuck OP.
>>
File: 1443339216646.jpg (452 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1443339216646.jpg
452 KB, 750x1000
>>25026797
What did you fap to?
Can ya link it?
>>
File: 1449128354440.jpg (34 KB, 301x267) Image search: [Google]
1449128354440.jpg
34 KB, 301x267
>>25026797
I was little and had one of these weird, giant rubber balls that kids jump on around.
One day I simply layed on it, and at last my crotch ended up massaging against it.
Well, I just kept rolling and massaging myself awkwardly hands free.
From that day I realised that there's some uncontrollable force taking control over me.
And so I was always afraid to go to the bathroom during evening cause my shaft would poke through my pijama, and to get to toilet I'd have to go through the corridor in which at least someone of the faimily was.
So instead I just waited in front of my closed doors, seeing if lights go out, with my shaft still poking the pijama nad making me feel even more awkward with myself.
Then I became addicted to masturbation.
>>
>>25026797
The first time I ejaculated was after humping my pillow at the age of 12. I'd been rubbing my penis against it since I was 11 though.
>>
I fapped to tampon instruction booklet when I was like 12.
>>
It came out all weird and burning after a wet dream. I put 2 and 2 together pretty quick
>>
>>25029051
Oh, and the first time I ejaculated using my hand was while I was being watched by a couple of girls my age at 14.
>>
>>25026843
This is really similar to my experience.

I was like 14 before I first fapped. Before that, I just had a raging hormonal boner for like 4 years. (I hit puberty pretty young.)

Late at night, or when my parents weren't home, I would print these hentai pictures out and keep them in a binder under my bed.

I would always fap to them, but stop just as it started to feel good.

The last few months before my first actual ejaculation, I would stop right as the muscle contractions would begin and I would close my eyes and hold back the orgasm out of fear. So, imagine edging for literal months, and never having cum before in your life.

Eventually it got to the point where I was going mad. Even looking at the girls at school would drive me crazy and make me emotional. I CONSTANTLY had a RAGING boner. Not just hard. I was harder than I've ever been in my life.

Finally, one day when I got home, there was nobody else there. I went in my room and got out the binder. My balls ached so bad. It only took me about 30 seconds, but I knew that I wasn't going to stop. I didn't know what was going to happen, but I just let it happen.

I had the most intense orgasm I've ever had in my life. I feel like ever fap since then has been an attempt to achieve that same amount of pleasure, and it will never be had again.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.