[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw tinder sluts visibly disappointed when they know you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1429766878363.jpg (106 KB, 467x1166) Image search: [Google]
1429766878363.jpg
106 KB, 467x1166
>tfw tinder sluts visibly disappointed when they know you are 5'6
>>
>>25026754
>Get date on Tinder
>Think it goes well
>She wants to hang out again
>Ignores text to hang out
Fuck im done, I can't in to women literally. Where can I sign up for chemical castration so I stop caring?
>>
you might as well have gone clubbing and post the same thing. why tinder? why do you like hurting yourself
>>
>>25026787
Same shit happened to me man. I know that feeling.

I actually felt I was lowering my standards to go out with this chick. Damn.
>>
>>25026791
Not op but I did this for awhile, got a tooth knocked out outside a club, arrested, fired temp cause they thought I started some shit due to the GF of the guy who assaulted me saying I started it. Thank god the bouncer and witnesses saw what happened.

Still down a front tooth, now have a lisp and still single.
>>
>>25026834
you a trouble maker?
>>
>>25026754
There's a surgery that breaks your leg bones and makes you taller. Consider that, the only complication is a possible amputation
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.