[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the highest quality bait picture ever. Someone will fall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1450239989526.jpg (134 KB, 1366x728) Image search: [Google]
1450239989526.jpg
134 KB, 1366x728
This is the highest quality bait picture ever. Someone will fall for it every time. Truly the creator is a master of his craft.
>>
>>25026652
I actually find it more funny that people like you exist, who would think that. It's a win-win for everyone.
>>
The tabs are the best thing about it
>>
>>25026708

tabs are too obvious. the use of internet explorer and bing show subtly and attention to detail that push the picture over the top
>>
>those tabs
Huh
I saw another one where it was in Chrome

Guess someone really did make a new one
>>
>>25026652
Those fucking tabs.

Every time.
>>
>>25026652
>no Gay Sex with Hats on
At least it has how to thake a screenshot.
>>
File: 1388884348026.png (57 KB, 280x262) Image search: [Google]
1388884348026.png
57 KB, 280x262
>Americans have to provide tips to their security forces
>>
what gets me is

>using internet explorer
>>
>>25027829
kekerooni
>>
>>25026652
>not having a bunch of adware toolbars
>not having bonzi buddy

very low quality b8 t b h
>>
The Federal Bureau of Investigation has logged a record of this thread along with the IP addresses of the participants due to potential violations of U.S. law.

VIOLATION: Aiding and abetting commission of a felony, submitting false reports, and making terrorist threats.

IMPORTANT WARNING: If you think this session was logged in error, please state your reasons to the F.B.I. agent currently monitoring this chat and quote the reference number #566242031. Failure to do so within the next 24 hours will result in your IP and address being entered into our criminal data base and legal action.

Your IP address has been logged by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Please wait while memory ref code "XXXXX5151" is entered into the database.
Contact Special Field Agent Myron N. Gaines or Special Field Agent Hugh Wottmeigh at 1-212-CALLFBI. Please reference your SSN and post number to expedite prosecution.
>>
File: 1443898912786.jpg (84 KB, 959x538) Image search: [Google]
1443898912786.jpg
84 KB, 959x538
i've gotten a lot of mileage out of this one because of how genuine it looks. after umpqua, the fbi tip screenshot meta exploded, and lots of people found it cringier that someone might have actually submitted a tip instead of using the obvious gag image. and woe to them that didn't notice the filename.
>>
>>25026741
Whats wrong with internet explorer and bing?
>>
>>25027829
>non Americans don't have to

keep getting spied on like slaves, cucks
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.