[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots play dragon's dogma? This game is so fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Dark_Arisen_Logo.jpg (132 KB, 1600x1035) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Arisen_Logo.jpg
132 KB, 1600x1035
Any robots play dragon's dogma? This game is so fucking good. Makes me feel like Gattsu.
>>
>>25026470
Sword bow assassin confirmed best class
>>
>>25026470
its coming for PC right?
ill definately get it by then
>>
>>25026514
That's not a ranger
>>
I tried it for a while. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but my character does no damage. I'm just playing a simple sword and board guy, and I constantly have to use my stamina moves to even make a dent on their health bar. The game seems pretty neat though, I like the big monsters.
>>
Tell me what's so good about it?

I really enjoyed dragon age origins and to some extent inquisition
>>
>>25026539
Basically think of a action rpg with detailed character customization that has shadow of the colossus monster climbing mechanics
>>
>>25026470
played it tons of hours but didn't get to far the ps3 version chugged hard and i got tired all the frame rate issues Fun game i think but needs a pc version bad hope it comes out soon.

I can deal with 30 fps if it were stable it's not and i stopped playing..
>>
>>25026533
You need to level up, this isn't some hand holding bethesda everything is your level bull shit
>>
>>25026622
I'm still winning fights, it's just that my character doesn't really do anything. My pawns are the ones dealing the damage.
>>
I thought it was boring as shit and the graphics and story sucked balls. I'm at the point where most games, even critically acclaimed ones, bore me to tears though, so you probably shouldn't take my opinion very seriously.
>>
>>25026588
ah okay, i think i hate it. i hate most things i don't know much about. and from what i think i know about shadow of colossus i hate this game
>>
>>25026648
Yeah like I said you need to level up, it also depends where in gransys you are
The road between cassardis and gran soren has the easiest stuff to kill
>>
>>25026691
It's not exactly like shadow of the colossus you can just climb and grapple some of the larger monsters
>>
File: 1346456461652.jpg (3 KB, 139x139) Image search: [Google]
1346456461652.jpg
3 KB, 139x139
>>25026690
Oh don't worry, I don't.
>>
>>25026470
Fucking LOVED it. The PC port will be the 3rd time I buy the game.
I'm really hyped for it because the PC version is basically the game with it's most major flaws (framerate, resolution, black bars) removed.

I love Magic Archer, it's honestly the most fun class to play. Homing arrows, ricochet arrows, mini-black-hole arrows, setting yourself on fire, as well as the good staff spells. You can play the class in so many different ways, you're never restricted like a lot of other classes.
Like, Mystic Knight is pretty fun, but for every single encounter you'll be shooting orbs everywhere, killing everything and destroying your console. Warrior is literally Guts, but you only have 3 fucking skills.
>>
I once met a girl on omegle eho had played hundreds of hours of this game. She then asked me to describe what it was like for a guy to cum, it was hot. I wonder if shewas actually a guy.
>>
>>25026470
I wanna play it but when is coming to PC?
I don't own shitconsoles anymore.
>>
>>25028581
15th January 2016.
Preorders up on steam tomorrow.
>>
File: 1435563719294.jpg (122 KB, 800x776) Image search: [Google]
1435563719294.jpg
122 KB, 800x776
Waiting to play it on PC is the only thing stopping me from killing myself
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.