[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy a gun? >be me >5'6" >scrawny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: fag.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
Should I buy a gun?
>be me
>5'6"
>scrawny
>big mouth
>intelligent
I could never stand up to anyone who actually initiated a physical confrontation. I'm scared one day I'll need to protect someone or that I'll get myself in over my head with someone. That being said I feel like guns are for fags and adding a gun into a situation could turn a beating into something much worse. Thoughts?
>>
nah just get a baseball bat
>>
You're the kind of faggot that shouldn't be buying a gun. Learn to keep your dumb fucking mouth shut.
>>
>>25026101
This.

The last thing we need is another sperg with a gun.
>>
>>25026101
This. When you carry a gun, you have a moral responsibility to avoid conflict.
>>
get a nice pair of shoes instead imo

nobody wants to hurt a guy in nice shoes
>>
Don't buy a gun.

You'll start entering confrontations to overcompensate because you have a gun now. It culls your beta instincts to just deescalate the situation which would work in most cases unless you live in the most ghetto neighborhood
>>
Just carry a knife and use your superior wit and evasiveness due to your diminutive stature to dodge the heavy blows from the brutes who accost you and take them down with a single well-placed strike. Like a true assassin.
>>
File: 9_pepemeter.png (406 KB, 607x434) Image search: [Google]
9_pepemeter.png
406 KB, 607x434
Every gun you purchase triggers the fuck out of a liberal and you will have an easy way out when you inevitably feel suicidal

Just make sure you're using it responsibly, not because you want the upper-hand when you pick fights with somebody who can kick your ass
>>
remember to stay hidden among the shadows and keep your katana within easy reach
>>
>>25026148
>>25026170
If you're a loudmouth prick & get your ass beat then you probably deserve it.
>>
File: USA!!!!!.jpg (183 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
USA!!!!!.jpg
183 KB, 1252x1252
You should always carry a gun. Being able to defend your life is an important thing.
>>
I'm a pacifist, I don't want to fucking shoot anyone stop projecting you faggots.
>>25026223
I would much rather get beaten up than shoot someone. I just am worried about someone pulling a piece on me
>>
>>25026101
>>25026128
>You're the kind of faggot that shouldn't be buying a gun
>The last thing we need is another sperg with a gun

Fucking truth. A big mouth and a gun usually lands people in prison or in a graveyard.

If you ever decide to get a gun, keep your mouth shut and your demeanor calm. You have a right to defend your life, not wave around a shitty mallninja piece of polymer and threaten other people as a substitute for inadequacy issues.
>>
>>25026348

>mallninja
>guns

come on now, i've been katana posting but mallninja does not apply to funs
>>
Learn Muay Thai, learn to talk. Making a retarded hulk feel like the epitome of beta normally gets them to fuck off.
>>
>>25026082
> bringing a gun to a fist fight
>>
>>25026311
>big mouth
>intelligent
Offering advice based on the OP
>>
>>25026489
This, don't be one of those faggots that starts shit and then pulls a weapon because he's about to loose. Don't be a faggot.
>>
>bringing fists to a fuck fight
>>
>>25026082
>intelligent
>I feel like guns are for fags
yup you're a regular deep thinking intellectual alright
>>
>>25026251
>your life is an important thing
>>
>>25026368
>come on now, i've been katana posting but mallninja does not apply to funs

Was referring to Glocks as "mallninja polymer", not the katanas. Will include references to missing digits and reconstructive surgery in the future, /k/omrade
>>
>>25026082
All I read is
>should I buy a gun?
The answer is always yes. A gun will never be a bad thing to have. They are some of the greatest tools ever invented. >>25026082
>>
Anon, on the off-chance you're not being a huge faggot
>what is your budget/expendable income
>what state do you live in, local gun laws etc
>what situations do you see yourself - realistically - using a firearm in
>how much training time/effort are you willing to put in

If you can answer those I'd be glad to have a serious discussion about getting your first firearm. But you have to show some real interest beyond "I wanna shoot niggers XDD"
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.