[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here walk around with a gun? >Recently started conceal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: on.jpg (32 KB, 590x427) Image search: [Google]
on.jpg
32 KB, 590x427
Anyone here walk around with a gun?

>Recently started conceal carrying one of my fathers guns (He hardly ever shoots or opens up the safe)
>p226
>Feel powerful when i conceal carry it at shops, the part, take-away joints and the works
>Love the feeling knowing i could easily end your life if i so choose
>I feel like god, knowing i choose who lives and who dies
>Also carry it for self defense, feels god knowing i could blast a robber straight in the cranium.

I cant be the only one.
>>
Do you have a conceal carry permit or are you somewhere that allows you to open carry?
>>
>>25026048

No and NO.

Who gives a fuck anyway, when i save the day and shoot a murderer or an armed robber I'd be hailed as a hero.
>>
>>25026016
I want to do it but if I get conceal and carry then I have to register one of my guns with the government and I don't think they need to know too much about that
>>
>>25026065
Even IF you shoot any kind of criminal you would still be arrested for carrying a firearm. Might be fun to play hero, but I'd just rely on hand to hand combat if I don't want to be raped in prison.
>>
>>25026065
You're practically asking to be locked up for a federal offense, OP. The feds don't fuck around with that.
>>
>>25026076
Don't get a conceal carry permit then, just go out. If you aren't a nigger or a real suspicious looking dude you won't be stopped and searched.

>>25026087
>but I'd just rely on hand to hand combat if I don't want to be raped in prison.

That's nice. See you in hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs
>>
>>25026016
you know what feels good?

not carrying around a gun. it's almost like i don't even need it!
>>
I live in the ghetto so I carry to avoid mega rape.

Usually it's the 9mm I carry with me.
>>
>>25026104
Alright there, Charles Bronson. That's not how it works in the real world.
>>
>>25026119
>9mm
How do these compare to 22 mag?
>>
>>25026094

Depending on the state it could be a misdemeanor.
>>
>>25026212
No way. Looked it up quick and it seems you're correct. That baffles me, though, that duct taping a pop bottle to a .22 is an instant 10 years but illegal conceal carry would only be a misdemeanor.
>>
>>25026335

Why would it be anything more than a misdemeanor?

Even if it weren't I'd still carry. Better to be alive and in trouble than dead.
>>
>>25026369
Well OP mentioned it's his fathers gun so the gun isn't legally his for one. And I guess I just find it interesting that the federal government wouldn't want to have a strict stance on untrained and unlicensed concealed carry. Particularly if it's not even your own gun. Just strikes me as odd is all.
>>
>>25026016
>carrying a full size pistol
Also armed pedestrians only stop approximately 3% of active shooters
>>
>>25026369
>>25026507
By reading up a bit I learned there are actually 5 US states where conceal carry actually doesn't require a permit. Learn something new everyday.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.