[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My brother just graduated university and has a 60k job at Intel.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
My brother just graduated university and has a 60k job at Intel. Who else /inferiorbrother/ here?
>>
I was always smarter than my little brother, but he had work ethic and could play instruments. He is definitely the more normal and successful brother. Not sure I would give up my intellect to be better at life though...it is what it is.
>>
File: emoji tattoos.jpg (129 KB, 1200x672) Image search: [Google]
emoji tattoos.jpg
129 KB, 1200x672
my older brother is more of a fuckup than I am, hes been in and out of college for 6 years now, still lives with mom, never had a real job.

it doesn't matter though because he was born good looking so he has tons of friends and a hot gf. no matter how successful I am I'll always be ugly and therefore /inferior/
>>
>>25025857
Yea, it feels bad having a little brother that looks better than you and has an actually plan for life, he's probably smarter than me too. Doesn't mean i don't love the little shit.
>>
I'm the failure of my whole family. Even my retarded but retard strong cousin makes more than me building cabinets
>>
>>25025857
28 years old making about 30k/year before taxes

Brother is 23 and is making more with less education, banging hot bitches left and right since he works at a Hooters clone
>>
I'm 27 years old, never had a job
My sister has had one for years though.
Kill me.
>>
>be graduating college at the same time that my little brother graduates high school
>little brother makes A's and B's like it's nothing during freshman year
>he also learned to play the piano and lost a good bit of weight on the side
>meanwhile I got pulled over while drunk, DUI
>cop found my weed
>and I've been lying to my parents about just how many of classes I've failed
They're gonna find out really soon though, seeing as I'm not graduating as expected.
>>
My older brother got a $50,000 engineering position not even 3 months out of school. I'm graduating a year late with shit prospects and rejection letters from every single grad school I applied to.

>tfw fell for the "STEM is a meme" meme
>>
>>25027421
>tfw fell for the "STEM is a meme" meme
what's your major?
>>
>>25027455
Exercise science

I want(ed) to be a physical therapist

pls no bully
>>
>>25027466
strange, i thought that was an easy job market
>>
>>25027515
You and everyone else. Problem is, medical extension services are today what psychology was a decade ago in that its prospects of a wide open job market with lucrative applications and reasonable salaries sold itself too well. There's simply no place for anyone aspiring to get into these programs short of being the absolute best of the best. A representative I spoke to outright told me that it's easier to get into med school now than to get into a PT or PA program.
>>
File: AYmBenI.png (123 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
AYmBenI.png
123 KB, 680x583
>tfw don't have brothers or sisters so I will never be inferior
feelsgood
>>
File: ret.jpg (25 KB, 477x290) Image search: [Google]
ret.jpg
25 KB, 477x290
>all these weak feels

try having a brother who makes 300k+ in Australia as a surgeon at 43 years old. While i'm a year 9 drop out and don't even have a job.
>>
>>25025857
>grow up for years with parents talking about how I'm the smart child
>GonnaGetaPhDnShit.tiff
>so much pressure
>as a teenager, start feeling like a dick when I realize my older sister doesn't get this sort of treatment
>parents have virtually no expectations for my sister in college except for her to "do something worthwhile"
>While I'm pulling all-nighters as a stressed out shut-in in high school, she and her Burning Man wannabe, librul arts friends are chugging liquor and dick
>Average grades, but is /female/ and /extracurricular/
>gets into bretty good law school
>Graduates and gets a lucky break due to networking
>Cleared 250K this past year

Meanwhile, I think every day about how things might have been different had I not burned out on STEM in high school. I'm sitting on a shit degree not worth the paper its printed on waiting for grad schools to get back to me. It's a bit surreal that I am competing for the privilege to be payed a poverty-status stipend for the next half-decade or so.

>MFW my sister now sees my parents lack of interest in her growing up as a blessing in disguise that let her have a semi-normal childhood/ be a well-adjusted adult.
>MFW she pities me for not even having had a chance at that.
>>
>>25025857
>brother just graduated prestigious Northwestern uni and had to decide between multiple job offers, rented a 2bd house in downtown Chicago on his first postgrad internship
>I assemble metal pieces for industrial constriction
at least I'm not a literal cu.ck
>>
>Make 90k a year working from home thanks to online work.
>Choose my own hours.
>Have my own house.
>All my siblings are working retail and are all college drop outs who happen to be alcoholics.
>Some of them are even fat.
>Parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins all consider me the biggest failure for being the kissless virgin who has never been on a date.
>>
>>25027466
I got an ex sci associates after dropping out of a decent 4 year program for it. I think it's a huge game of manipulation because a 4 year degree qualifies you for upper level personal training certs and that's about it, which lead to no guaranteed decent job. So basically you sell your soul to a commercial gym or go in business for yourself and hope people give a fuck.

It took me awhile to realize the same thing as you, but thankfully I have zero debt despite not using my degree for much atm.
>>
>>25025857
I'm a 22-year-old KV, never had a job, dropped out of university and a professional school, and still live with my parents.

My brother is married with three kids at 25, owns his own house and two cars, graduated with a math and physics degree, and makes fucking bank. At least my parents don't pester me for grandchildren like some of you complain about
>>
My sister is a homeless meth/heroin addict/hooker who literally beat my mother after stealing my dead father's engagement band/wedding rings so I win by default there. As long as I'm not that bad, I feel like I'm doing alright.
>>
I'm 5'8 my brother is 6'2. How is this even possible
>>
Brother has friends, gets shown love, and can clean up after himself when told. He's 6.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.