[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyway how is your sex life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: anyway.jpg (88 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
anyway.jpg
88 KB, 1920x1080
Anyway how is your sex life?
>>
I'm on /r9k/ right now so that should answer your question.
>>
>>25025828
I have sex once a week
>>
>>25025828
Well, ya know. I got my right hand. I got my left hand
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLOfhX7PMy4

youll be thanked
>>
c-can't talk about it

tee hee
>>
I have a sex life?
>>
>tfw crazy girlfriend
>tfw crazy girlfriend sex

She's absolutely nuts but I can't stay mad at her. She's qt and bright, also cooks bretty well.
>>
>tfw have a fuck-buddy whom I had a relationship with in high school (5 years ago)
>went home with a new class-mate last Friday and had sex
>new girl wants to continue having sex with me

Am I Chad yet? I don't want to be Chad, I like talking to Robots and lurking /r9k/
>>
>>25026256
haha me too! long term relationship?
>>
>>25026577
out you go
>>
File: saddead.gif (890 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
saddead.gif
890 KB, 305x320
>A cute girl will never send you a lewd text
>You will never be woken up by a blowjob
>Your girl will never passionately kiss you before pulling you onto your bed
>You will never have wild, drunken sex
>You will never massage a fat ass and titties
>You will never live out your sexual fantasies
>You will always be a kissless, touchless, handholdless manlet virgin
>>
>>25026630
I'll continue lurking then. Sex is fun, brobots, but it doesn't solve any problems one may have about their life or personality, and it shouldn't lead anyone to the conclusion that it will fix everything.
>>
>>25026498
>I can't stay mad at her

What about when you find out about all the guys she's been fucking on the side?
>>
>>25025828
l definitely have breast cancer
>>
File: 92Q62wf.jpg (11 KB, 277x329) Image search: [Google]
92Q62wf.jpg
11 KB, 277x329
>tfw married and we haven't had sex in almost two weeks

Didn't used to be like this. I'm getting worried.
>>
>>25026761
Just leave anon, no one want's to hear your bullshit platitudes. Go be social anxiety and depressed somewhere else.
>>
>>25027392
fuck off and die lad
>>
>>25025828
Oh hi OP
>>
>>25027392
just fuck her dumbass. if she is turning you down, then idk why the hell u married someone that doesnt like u
>>
>>25025828
I never found out his age or where he's actually from, the man is a mystery.
>>
File: 4ever.png (125 KB, 514x572) Image search: [Google]
4ever.png
125 KB, 514x572
>>25027461
we're on different work/sleep schedules and whenever I want to do it, she's always too tired, or when she wants to do it, I'm not in the mood because it's at like 10am on a Saturday morning. I sleep 'til noon, my bitch.
>>
File: 1448699705509.jpg (143 KB, 452x449) Image search: [Google]
1448699705509.jpg
143 KB, 452x449
>>25026683
>playing CSGO
>someone comes in wanting to trade so they can trade up
>sure why not
>friendly and thankful, complete the trade for another skin
>"thanks! Oh, it's a pretty shitty one, but here's another thank you ;p"
>imgur link
>alright might just be a pic of her or something
>nude, pretty cute too
>all that for a 20 cent skin
>mfw

I mean what the hell
>>
>>25026761
That's because having everything fixed is a prerequisite to sex.
>>
>>25027500

>sleeping
>instead of getting laid
>and going back to sleep, sexually satisfied

You fucking deserve your misery, you tremendous faggot.
>>
>>25027500
yea... ur an idiot. "i'm not in the mood because its 10am" ok then shut up and stop complaining, because its your fault and theres an easy solution
>>
>>25026761
It's literally the root of all my problems. It's why I'm depressed and why I lack motivation to do just about anything. I know it's petty, but I'm a shallow son of a bitch and there's jack shit I can do about that.

If I had an attractive girl in my life who cared enough to let me fuck her, I'd be a happier person.
>>
>>25025828
>senior year of high school
>girl wants da sex
>cant get hard
>start punching my cock
>she gets scared
>tries to eat her out
>leaves
>killme.jpg
>4 months later
>find qt 3.14 blondie
>finger blast the fuck out of her til she pukes
>sweet
>wants to fuck
>she wants to fuck
im still waiting, mates. its been damn near 2 1/2. im now a sophomore in college. also came to conclusion all women are bullshit-ers and that i have a fucked up cock/balls.
>>
File: 1307521801490.jpg (146 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
1307521801490.jpg
146 KB, 407x405
>>25027604
>>25027554
You all just don't understand. When you're young and horny all the time, you'll make a lot of sacrifices for sex. We used to sleep on a twin-sized bed together and rub each other all night sometimes even when we had class the next morning.

But then you get hitched, and older, and complacent. I'm gonna be with this person for the rest of my life apparently, so by giving up that freedom, I should'nt have to put up with the bullshit that single people do. I'll have sex whenever the fuck I feel like it, and she should just comply.
>>
>>25026683
>woken up by blowjob
Literally who the fuck wants that? I always have to take a piss immediately after waking up
>>
>>25025828
to this day i am realising chances i had 15 years ago that i fucked up

>girl comes up to me in school
>in my space n all that out of nowhere
>telling me about the music she likes
>get talking about bad religion/nofx n shit
>her friend tells me she likes me, i'm like "fucking what no way" it's a joke
>adds me on msn, chats all day
>sits next to me more often

last fucking week i realised she was into me
that's how retarded i am

in my defense i was pretty ugly so w/e
>>
once a week

dumped my gf and she came around a few months later asking to fugg so i said sure and now its once maybe twice a week but im pretty sure she wants to get back into a relationship with me but im really not down because shes crazy and it bothers me how i feel like im just using her but thats probably the way it should feel like because i kind of am but at the same time its what she wanted so idk all i know is that i feel bad knowing she wants more but im comfortable in this situation so of course im not going out and actively trying to meet other girls just sort of stuck in this weird loop but the sex is good so id say its going ok i mean what could i really complain about considering were both comfortable with each other and know how to get each other off but sometimes i wonder if it would be more fun to experience sex with somebody new where do i go from here
>>
File: 1447028469529.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1447028469529.png
48 KB, 400x389
>>25027971

You know, I'd give up any chance of having sex if it meant more normies died in school shootings.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.