[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY CAN'T PEOPLE KEEP THWIR GENITALS TO THEMSELVEA IM 19
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40 KB, 900x900
WHY CAN'T PEOPLE KEEP THWIR GENITALS TO THEMSELVEA
IM 19 AND EVERYONE HAS SUDDENLY LOST THEIR VIRGINITY
WHEN DID THIS SHIT HAPPEN I SEE THESE PEOPLE EVERYDAY WHEN DO THEY HAVE TIME FOR THIS
GODDAMN EVERY GIRL HAS ALL ALREADY BEEN DEFILED BY SOME DIRTY PIECE OF SHIT
AHSSHDKDLFNFKODDMDNDO
>>
>>25025814
I'm 19, and I'm a virgin anon....

I'm also an ice ice baby to go! to go!!

Yo man lets get out of here...

Word to your mother!
>>
That was the first time I realized how alone and different I was from everyone else. One day we are all just a bunch of kids hanging out and doing stupid shit, you know, being innocent children.

Then you find out your friends are having sex, getting laid, and doing all this other stuff. No one talks about it in the open, no one celebrates it, It's just a gradual change. People start getting into relationships, they start making out, your best friend is fucking some girl upstairs while you play vidya down in his basement.

That girl who you thought you would lose your virginity in prom actually has had sex with a few guys already. That girl who swore herself to God and promised to wait until marriage, just fucked some dude and regretted it.

The fantasy shatters. Life is like not like the teenage movies you grew up with. You won't hang out with your buds at prom saying this is the night fellas. No, you were just a witness. A ear to listen to all there humble bragging.

And you realize how fucking alone you are and how you can't truly relate to your friends anymore.
>>
Also as a bonus I'm balding too
>>
Girls these days lose their virginity at like 11-12 years old.

Having boyfriends when you are still underdeveloped is of the norm in this society.
>>
>19

Come back when you're an adult bro. I bet you even have friends and go to parties.
>>
>>25028154
> I bet you have friends

Not anymore I don't

> remember always had bantz going with my mates
> making fun of everything
> make fun of roasties
>last day in high school promise to each other that we'll always have bantz
>a few months pass
>suddenly mates have gf
> mates now taking about gf and not bantz
> try to start the banter again and make fun of roasties
> 'yo anon don't be such a loser'
> 'anon having a gf is actually nice'
> suggest we should do something together this Christmas
>'nah mate, I gots to spend Christmas with my girls' folks'

Fucking hell
What happened to my mates
What's happening to my life

I knew life was shit since I was a toddler, but I wasn't prepared for the extent of its being shit.
>>
>>25028151
can confirm, my first time was at 13
she had no hair there :^)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.