[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
K guys i need help So there's this qt virgin girl I like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Pepe (1351).jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Pepe (1351).jpg
38 KB, 400x388
K guys i need help

So there's this qt virgin girl I like and I was pretty sure she liked me too but today she basically told me she wants to fuck multiple guys before settling for one.

what do? feels pretty fuckin bad man
>>
>>25025721
Cut your losses and move on. I'm sorry anon. You could just toss your dick into the ring, but you know it's going nowhere because she's already said what she wants.
>>
>>25025742
but what if it was just empty words?
would she really just fuck guys for the sake of fucking when there's an opportunity for something real?
>>
>>25025782
The only reason she would say that in an empty way is to spur some kind of competitive jealousy within you.

Which means you have to ask yourself; is that what you want in a relationship? If you answer yes, then by all means. Otherwise, I'd say maintain your self-respect. Use the pride to better yourself and find someone actually worth your time.

It may not be a popular opinion, but if you better yourself you're more likely to find a genuine girl. While a girl should like you as you are, even they are allowed to have standards.
>>
>>25025721
protect your virginity anon, it's the only valuable thing you have
>>
girls do that to make themselves seem more valuable. Its a product of growing up with a lot of self worth being tied to social acceptance, she probably thinks you will think she is cool, she doesn't even know she is being a roastie.
>>
>>25025782
>but what if it was just empty words?
They're not, man. They are desires.

>would she really just fuck guys for the sake of fucking when there's an opportunity for something real?
Yes, she would. You should know women by now, anon. If you choose to pursue her further you are going to end up being cucked.
>>
>She wants to fuck multiple guys before settling for one

So then FUCK HER. Girls having sex is not a bad thing.
>>
>>25025975
>OP implies he's looking for a genuine relationship
>"lol fuck her anon sexual liberation :^)"

Eventually the sex just becomes hollow and unfeeling. Can't blame OP for wanting it to mean something more than smashing genitals together until you feel good.
>>
>>25025721
just be the one to pop her cherry and move on
>>
>>25026003

Seriously doubt someone posting on /r9k/ upset about how his >muh sweet virgin qtpi wants sex has reached the point where sex has become hollow and unfeeling. I'd bet OP is a virgin too and is still very attached to the whole "first time is special" meme.

Tbqpf family member everyone should fuck a few randoms before they get in a serious long term relationship
>>
Make yourself available but don't allow yourself to get oneitis
>>
>>25026050
Depends on how you look at it.

I'd agree for the way dating is now that you have to have some sexual history to even participate.

I guess it's kinda a pipedream to expect to meet someone who has the same amount of emotional investment in sex that you do.

I think a lot of OP's problem stems from the fact that what she says basically states that there's no chance for a relationship, which is what he wants rather than just sex.
>>
>>25025721

You've got no option but to leave. Here's what could happen:

>She fucks a bunch of guys, then doesn't know when to settle
>She agrees to date you and not fuck guys, but cheats on you

Look dude, she's got a shitty personality if that's what she wants to do. Did you also think that she's telling you that because she doesn't want to settle down with you? She wants you to second guess your feelings? She wants to drive you away?
>>
>>25026131

That's a good way to look at it IMO. I've fucked some randoms in my day and for that reason I would never want to be in a serious long term relationship with a virgin because I feel that would just be sort of uneven. Ideally a girl would have fucked somewhere in the 3-20 range of guys before we start dating.
>>
>>25025721
Just fuck her then. Whores need to be satisfied too right?

Scratch that. If you could resist then don't do it. Don't let her get away with that bs
>>
>>25026217
That's good of you anon. Glad to see there's a few good guys running around.

I'm right there with you, though I don't know what I'd do with a virgin. I know with My last gf 4 years ago, she was a virgin and I wasn't. She broke up with me after I refused to have sex with her. Just didn't seem right at the time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.