[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gonna try something unfamiliar here, just to see how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: silverlining.jpg (63 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
silverlining.jpg
63 KB, 500x375
I'm gonna try something unfamiliar here, just to see how fast it disappears

WRITE SOME POSITIVE GREENTEXT ABOUT YOUR LIFE

The brightside, I mean. Even if it's sarcastic.

I'll start:

>Have a loving family who took me back in when I couldn't afford being on my own and going to school
>Getting my AA, have a great counselor and professor who will help groom me for UC transfer and make sure I have my ducks in a row
>Joined a social group for finance counseling, might join a bike club
>Getting organized and improving habits
>Quit smoking weed and mostly quit drug experimentation
>Doing independent studies, subscribed to Money
>Thoroughly prepared for upcoming semester
>Getting a ton of gifts and seeing family for holiday
>New Tarantino coming out
>Have a part-time job giving me 30+ hours a week with union benefits, credit loans, and health insurance
>In counseling, off antidepressants and managing day by day
>On effective sleep meds
>Have my faith

The list goes on. Please contribute, it may make you feel better or at least outline what you HAVE TO DO to make positive changes in your life.
>>
>take anti depressants and anti psychotics every day
>puke them out right afterwards, no matter what
>my body refuses to digest the only cure for my illness
>i'll be mentally handicapped for the rest of my life and i'll have to puke every day

i'm 25 and didn't even start college yet
>>
>>25025732
Why do you puke them out?
>>
File: 1445667885147.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
1445667885147.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
>have a cute girlfriend
>parents love me
>have a nice house
>have a nice computer
>have a decent supply of drugs
>relatively intelligent
I could probably list just as many shitty things going on right now but what's the point. This is a necessary thread for this board.
>>
>>25025681
>doing well in school
>have my own place
>have one reliable friend that I know won't fuck me over for a gf
>got to experience cuddling and intimacy for the first time in 5 years recently

Only the last one is bittersweet because she's completely avoiding me now. Not sure why. But that's about it for what's positive.
>>
>>25025763
i'm not doing it intentionally, they just taste really bad.
>>
>>25025767
Be grateful anon you lucky duck.

>>25025681
Solid thread OP, glad to see you have something you can root yourself in.
>>
>for some reason my mom hasn't kicked me out
it's something
>>
well

im not captured by isis

thats the only positive i can think of
>>
>>25025681
>I'm at the gym
>I have friends even though they are in another country, some robots here have even less
>I'm depressed lonely and heartbroken but I've slept with nearly 15 women in my life so I can't be doing so bad
>I grew up in a third world country Ukraine and now I'm a citizen of a Western country, most would kill to switch places with me
>>
>dota patchnotes released
>>
>Have a kid and a baby momma
>Have a barely improving living situation

JUST fucked all my shit up and settled for a low score, but it's slightly better than being a NEET shut-in.
>>
>>25025781
Have you tried mixing them in with food or making sure they don't touch your tongue? No offense, but this seems kinda silly. Maybe it's a side effect?
>>
>>25025967
Be happy. You have people that love you. Most neets are all alone on computer all day. I know I am
>>
>>25025854
Think harder. Or at least give us more details.
>>
>>25025854
Tell me more anon. What is troubling you. I can bet there will be at least one tortured soul in this thread that has it worse
>>
>>25025994
Let's avoid negative statements, and if you've said something positive, try to link to it so we keep the dialogue rolling
>>
> Ended first college semester with all A's
> Beat Risk of Rain on normal difficulty today
> Gonna marathon Star Wars tomorrow
> Haven't been had suicidal thoughts in months
> Successfully shitposted today
> Gonna spend Christmas with old friends from back home
> It's the good times now
>>
>>25026055
forgot to add:
> making gains at the gym and people are noticing
>lost 30 lbs since the beginning of summer
>made a bunch of new friends and lifting buddies at college
>>
>>25026030
Well...we have each other right? Right senpai?
>>
File: 1444809031430.jpg (458 KB, 2480x1754) Image search: [Google]
1444809031430.jpg
458 KB, 2480x1754
>>25025681
OP, my life is really shitty right now and I don't have much to greentext. Just greentext a little more about yourself, it makes me feel a little better even though there's not much left in my life.
>>
>....

That's all I could think of
>>
>changed subject and found friends
>proven to be able to live independently
>found a girl
>found part-time job
>finally convinced myself to see a dentist
>slowly acting like an adult
>>
>>25026100
Fuck I need to do this. People always ask me to spot them. I should make small talk instead of just putting my headphones on. I hate how friends is something you need to work for.
>>
File: 17968.jpg (229 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
17968.jpg
229 KB, 1600x600
>>25026123
Okay, but try to muster something up in the meanwhile

>Watched the Repub debate, finally found some substance in some of the candidates, my political ideology is in its nascency
>Planned my class choices in details, took detailed info down from RMP on all potential professor choices, contacted one of my favorites to ensure my spot
>Didn't watch any Netflix, my usual vice
>Getting the opposite view from the aisle on Fox now since CNN is just replaying debate
>Started this thread
>Made thoughtful plans for Christmas gifts for relatives
>Did a detailed spread on recent legal case that interests me, expanded my political knowledge
>Helped my Grandma replace her lightbulb
>Ate El Pollo Loco
>Avoided chips/candy all day, no urge to drink
>Saved my fap
>Made detailed daily plans through Sunday
>Pre-requested my work availability around school next month
>My time off requests have at least not been rejected
>Got a good night's sleep last night and got up relatively early
>Ate light all day
>Hair is growing back in nicely after trim
>Started to ruminate about gym
>Bacne's clearing up
>Laundered clothes and bedclothes
>>
>>25025681

>implying this is unfamiliar

newfag detected
>>
>>25026308
Do a simple scan of the board right now. Maybe 'unfamiliar' is the wrong word. Try 'uncommon.' Wanna share?
>>
>>25026113
Of course, of course. Keep contribooting.
>>
>>25026147
Yea man, you just gotta put in a little bit of effort, and people will respond. If you have a buddy that doesn't lift, try to get them into it, or just talk to people at the gym until you meet someone that also needs a gym buddy.
>>
>>25026147
Get yourself in line first, it becomes easier when you're more self-centered.
>>
File: 1438727853910.jpg (347 KB, 1872x2496) Image search: [Google]
1438727853910.jpg
347 KB, 1872x2496
>>25026300
There's so many things in common we have (drug problem, spending too much time on netflix, UC part) and it's like you're a version of me who finally got his shit together. I used to be a good student but roughly a year ago I started failing all my classes out of nowhere. Since then my family has wasted thousands of dollars on tuition (and even a suicide hospitalization) and I've just gone so fucking downhill. I recently failed my finals last week and I have signed up for classes in winter quarter despite this fucking horrible trend. I'm so fucking terrified of next quarter. I can't make friends, I can't pass my classes, my future looks so bleak and I'm so scared. I hope you can make it because I don't think I can do it anymore.
>>
>>25026354

>sharing good greentext with r9k post 2011

laughing tb.h
>>
>>25026100
Oh hey i rolled dubs twice in a row.
today was a good day.
>>
>>25026413
Laughing is good for you. Keep doing that.
>>
File: 1450182845762.jpg (598 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450182845762.jpg
598 KB, 1920x1080
>shopbotting on diablo 2
>gonna find some nice gear
>looking for a job
>drinking cherry coke and eating tacos

we're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>25026405
>I don't think I can do it anymore.

THIS is like the reverse of "When there's a will, there's a way." Politely, and excusez mon Francais, FUCK THAT. There is only one way to do something, and that's to do it. Just do it man. Even if you feel shitty. Never LET yourself fall. If you stumble, that's fine, but never try to fall, and always get back up. If I can do it, sure as shit so can you. I was/am a dumbass. Recovering one day at a time.

You watch House of Cards? Remember Stamper's "Fuck the Zero" speech. Right now you're resting in the zero.
>>
>>25026135
Are you living on life support in a closet? Come on, dude.
>>
>>25025845
Think why
>>
>>25025967
Think of what you can do for your kid, and what you can do now
>>
>>25025768
Maybe you're too attached? Maybe she wants more in life right now? Or just not an attachment? Learn to aspire to more if the former, learn to focus on yourself more if the latter. And in any event, do it for you.
>>
File: flying-birds-wallpapers.jpg (164 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
flying-birds-wallpapers.jpg
164 KB, 1280x800
Bumpity bloxx floxx
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.