[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I said that if he ever dumps me I'll say that he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: 1430031204862.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1430031204862.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
>tfw I said that if he ever dumps me I'll say that he raped me and pushed me down the stairs
>>
>tfw no gf that's like this

Why can't I just find a shy girl that'd latch onto me inseparably live our lives with an us vs the world attitude
>>
>>25025497
You sound like a horrible person
>>
Well thank God bitchs like you only get passed around tyrone and his crew
>>
File: 1208954772349.jpg (35 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1208954772349.jpg
35 KB, 396x385
>>25025497
>he dumps me
>go crazy
>blow up his phone every day for like a month trying to get him back together with me
>he's really nice and responds calmly to me the whole time while I sperg on him
>eventually calm down, convince him after a few months to "hang out" with me
>he's accepted being "friends"
>he hasn't gotten another gf but still refuses to get back together with me
>let him come to my house and sleep in my bed with me but he completely shuts me down when I try to do sexy stuff
>starting to feel psychotic again
>>
File: hfgh.jpg (52 KB, 530x538) Image search: [Google]
hfgh.jpg
52 KB, 530x538
>Try to break up with my girlfriend
>She says no, and strays telling me how she will claim I've raped her
>Decide to get a voice recorder type thing
>Put it on my pocket
>Bought it for only 50$ at a pawnshop
>Go up to my girlfriend the fat wench
>Tell her we are over
>As she starts going on how she will falsely accuse me of rape I've got it all recorded
>Later on take it to the police station and have her arrested
>>
File: Coo.jpg (23 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
Coo.jpg
23 KB, 500x380
I wish I had a crazy gf that was obsessed with me.
She would never break up with me and you could do any crazy kinky shit with her because she wouldn't break up with you.
>>
>>25025825

>he hasn't gotten another gf but still refuses to get back together with me

she actually believes this
>>
>>25026329
Their obsession with you leads to tearing themselves apart through anxiety and insecurity, which in turn destroys the relationship.
>>
>>25026781
Yeah. Jealousy isn't fun at all anon.
>>
File: Spidey.jpg (9 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
Spidey.jpg
9 KB, 237x213
>>25025497
Are you that desperate to not die alone, that you'd do such a horrible thing?
>>
File: pic-031-clean-790jpg.jpg (72 KB, 790x998) Image search: [Google]
pic-031-clean-790jpg.jpg
72 KB, 790x998
>>25026329
I've dated crazy man. Had a bitch kick my gaming computer as hard as she could, throw my shoes out the window on the highway, lock me out of her apartment while she had my car keys, pull out huge chunks of my hair, accuse me of fucking land whales every god damn week, get fucking wasted on drugs and alcohol and flip the fuck out at full volume while my parents were sleeping, hell I could go on with this for a long time. One thing that didn't bother me much when it happened but everyone is always stunned when I tell them is I had this one girl who would NOT leave my car until we were finished arguing over stupid shit. Twice she pissed herself in my passenger seat.

Don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
File: Sailormoon_500_0.jpg (54 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Sailormoon_500_0.jpg
54 KB, 500x333
>>25025497
just threaten to kill yourself. it's what i do. cut a bit to make it real. they always fall for that. ''i can't live without you'' it's a little true
it flatters them a bit too
>>
>>25026942
>pissing herself
you dated an ayslum escapee idiot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.