[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
someone please help me understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: kayla14.jpg (33 KB, 360x472) Image search: [Google]
kayla14.jpg
33 KB, 360x472
i am a 20 year old virgin NEET who has little experience with interacting with women but this is an emergency and i need help plz

i met this beautiful girl Kayla at my moms work. she was just sitting there in the lobby and had anime pictures all over her laptop. after freaking out over and over in my head i finally mustered enough courage to talk to her. she was very shy but after a minute she really loosened up and started talking to me. we talked for about 35 minutes and i was making her laugh so hard. i couldnt believe it i was actually talking to a girl. she finally said she had to go home but she asked for my number first. i gave it to her and she texted me later that night and we texted back and forth a few hours.

the next day i texted her and she responded but wasnt that talkative. said she had finals so i just let her be. then yesterday i texted her hey because i was at my moms work again and thought we could hang out. she never texted back. i was crushed and felt sick all night. then tonight when i am finally getting over her she ttexted me saying "hey im sorry. whats up?" this was a few hours ago and idk what to do.

plz smeone help me. i need a gf bad
>>
looks like Chad's done with her and you get your turn
>>
don't fuck up
>>
>>25025574
do i text her back? looked for advice online and the chads say not to text her back fast because the girl will think you are needy
>>
>>25025367

Treating a woman like she is your essential lifeblood will cause her to either be afraid of you or grow to resent your weakness. This is true even for women who respect you now, but would then learn to not respect you.

Work on yourself, and women will come.

Lift, run, do little exercises in your room. Dress better. Shower every day, floss, and brush your teeth twice a day. Spend time with the hobbies you love. Keep practicing talking to people and breaking the ice (you are already taking your first steps, I see).

Being lonely is awful. However, you will be lonely more of your life, and you will enjoy the time you aren't lonely far less, if you focus more on keeping other people in your life than trying to build yourself and grow.

You made this girl laugh. You broke the ice. You were brave. You have so much love to give. You have real value.

Keep growing and you will expand that value and learn to better share it with others.

Good luck, Anon. This girl isn't that important.
>>
>>25025599

Also, the Chads are right. Don't seem needy.

More importantly, texting is bad for this. Your main asset is your masculinity, which can only be conveyed through presence, voice, touch, and other in-person behavior. All of that is lost in text. The purpose of texting is to make light jokes, perform brief taunts or game, or to schedule in-person meet ups.
>>
text her back bro, everyone I know has been busy these past few weeks with finals, what do you like todo? Be interested, or pretend to be interested, in something she is interested inthis is pretty good at initiating conversation, find out something she likes then go with her on a date that involves something relevant that the two of you like
>>
get busy, work on yourself, noone really needs a gf, they just want one. Fill up your time with yourself, then whatever is left, share it with others. Just break the ice, to do this be genuinely interested in people, but only for the time that you are talking to them, never let one person inhabit your thoughts, the world is much bigger than that
>>
>>25025796
No not true assume
>>
id kek about feeling sick from no reply after a day but i dont have any qts to talk to so i know that feel
>>
>>25025619
This is very good advice.
>>
Text her back..just try n meet up grab a drink or something you guys already talked for a while relax man ur gold
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.