[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> willing to go to community college at 23 and get into a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1450155260195.jpg (18 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450155260195.jpg
18 KB, 500x375
> willing to go to community college at 23 and get into a bullshit art program just to finally have likeminded friends and stop being KV
> wondering if the possibility of sex and a meaningful friendship is worth 15K
I-it is, right?
>>
File: 1243507605763.jpg (13 KB, 343x302) Image search: [Google]
1243507605763.jpg
13 KB, 343x302
>he thinks he will get laid in college
>>
>>25025035

Community colleges aren't party colleges. They're for commuters. So most people just go there for school and go to work after... or return to their kids.
>>
if you're doing it just for the company then it's an incredibly bad investment. you wouldn't want to hang out with most people who go to community college
>>
>>25025069
Well, I haven't because I'm not able to connect with normies. But artists are shallow empty spergs so I get along with them just great. I've even met friendly qts when I was taking art as an elective.
>>
>>25025035
23 yo KHHV doing this now anon, you really have to try to makes friends. But its worth it if you put the effort forward and b ur self.

I was a virgin but got a qt 18 yo girl and stuck my pee pee in her last week :^)
>>
>>25025035
>23
>Hoping to pick up girls

Fuck, I went to college at 18 and all the girls were either married or already dating.

Same story when I transferred to a 4-year university.
>>
>>25025221
> married
> 18
wut
>>
>>25025035
>community college
>$15k
That reeks of a huge fucking scam, anon.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.