[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /effeminate/ here? >Be this summer, at the end of senior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 37
File: ep45-1313_zps63683710[3].png (372 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
ep45-1313_zps63683710[3].png
372 KB, 720x480
who /effeminate/ here?

>Be this summer, at the end of senior year of high school
>tag along with a group going to Buffalo Wild Wings final exams
>Everyone orders wings and soda
>I don't like wings
>I order a salad and a cranberry juice
>everyone makes fun of me and calls me a faggot
>One kid imitates me asking for a salad, in a gay voice (I speak with a slight lisp)
;_;
>>
>>25024908
*AFTER final exams, sorry
>>
>>25024908
do you have a qt butt?
>>
>>25024908
It does sound a little effeminate, so your only options were wings and salad?
>>
>>25024908
Cranberry juice at BWW? lol wat
>>
>>25024962
no, there were other options, but everything was too unhealthy and I was on adderall so my mouth was dry so i wanted something watery
>>25024941
i don't think so
>>
>>25024908
Sounds cute.
I'm straight and do the same things, being cute is very important to me.
>>
They will be fatasses in a few years and you will be healthy.
You will probably outlive them too.

Only sheeple conform to the masculine ideal.
>>
Faggot thread.
>>
>>25025000
nice trips

shame we cant say the same about butt
>>
>>25025000
First anon you replied to, i woulda went a little unhealthy with some water on the side. But man, why are you around assholes? I'd rather be alone than fuck with asshats all the time. Tagging along is almost always a bad time
>>
awww I'll be your bf OP <3
>>
>>25024908
as long as you're not gay it doesn't matter, and even if you are gay it'd be best to hold pride in yourself
>>
File: 1428014200359.jpg (89 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1428014200359.jpg
89 KB, 400x533
salads are one of the gayest things a man can consume aside from dick
>>
>>25024908
>Buffalo Wild Wings
>I order a salad and a cranberry juice
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>25025053
I have to tag along because I only have like 2 "friends" who aren't assholes and they tag along as well.
>>
>>25025113
Damn man, with two other amigos you could just kinda seperate from the asshole brigade couldn't you?
>>
Enough talk.

Post your boipussy OP.
>>
>>25025055
<3
>>25025147
I tried to do stuff with them but they were either even more socially-anxious than i am, or they just didn't think i was worth hanging out with alone
>>
on the inside yes but I've trained myself to never show it and no I am not a homosexual
>>
>>25025198
> <3
gay confirmed
>>
>>25025198
Second anon you replied to here. Your friends don't sound too much like buddies to me. And c'mon now, you're spurring on these homos with hearts.
>>
File: 03TyLee[1].jpg (43 KB, 786x600) Image search: [Google]
03TyLee[1].jpg
43 KB, 786x600
>>25025235
I'm not gay I swear
>>25025309
yeah. The close friends i did have usually left me when they found normier friends. I was always like the secondary friend, to hang out with in groups or when the primary friends aren't around.
>>
>>25025361
>I'm not gay I swear

I don't believe it. how many women have you bedded?
>>
>>25025361
Second anon again. I know that feel, i was always the backup friend for people until after high school, now i'm doing alright though. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Do you like being effeminate most of the time? Or would you rather be burlier?
>>
OP why did you go to Buffalo Wild Wings knowing you wouldn't order wings? You would've just declined the invite.
>>
>>25024908
Sorry anon, but that is pretty fucking gay. The salad is one thing, but you sealed the deal with the cranberry juice.
>>
>>25025377
this is /r9k/, what do you think?
>>25025408
I kind of wish i was more manly in terms of size and physical stuff, I don't care that the way I think or act isn't very manly
>>25025445
I rarely go out with anyone, so if i saw an opportunity I'd go
>>
>>25025512
What's the good in hanging out if you're going to do something that's going to leader to further social isolation?

You should've just ordered wings this once.
>>
>>25025512
>>25025361

you sound super sweet <3 wouldprotectandcarefor/10
>>
>>25024908

>every time I go out to eat with family/friends
>they order shitgreasemcthickburgers or cheesy fries or some shit with a gallon of piss beer or soda
>I order something like fish with vegetables and a cup of coffee
>they call me a fag and laugh at me

Why is being an unhealthy sack of human shit considered cool?
>>
>>25024908
>look rough
>everyone in my families rough, some in prison
>i grew up with ma and just want to play videogames all day
>everyone looks to me for protection/"backup"
>constantly let them down
>>
I would've been confused on why you didn't order wings but I would've just figured you're trying to watch your weight or something. Maybe that's why I ended up having a lot of gay friends over the years.
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 610x661) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 610x661
>slightly high pitched voice
>very submissive sexually
>very timid in general, I get intimidated easily, especially by big aggressive guys
>always feel more comfortable around girls, they jokingly call me "one of the girls"
>have long hair
>feminine butt/hips
>twirl my hair when I'm nervous
>gf broke up with me because she said she felt like I was the girl in the relationship
>apologize too much
Inb4 start transitioning alread
beat ya to it! 10 months on hrt, feelsgoodman
>>
>>25025512
Ah well, i'm sure you'll find a girl (or guy i guess) that likes your effeminate nature. It seems pretty neat to be a bit less hairy and grotesque sometimes. i'm on the outside looking in, i'm uber hairy and strong af and sometimes it feel like life would be easier as a dainty looking dude
>>
>>25025593
>mannish jaw
>mentally ill
>inserts dildos when nervous
>>
>>25025593
Sounds qt. i'm not big or overly aggressive though, so i guess i'm not exactly your type. Do you have to stay on hormones once you take them?
>>
>>25025547
I kind of gave up on trying to police myself to fit in. If i have to try that hard to fit into a different mold, it's not worth it because the mold and the charade could break anytime my guard isn't up.

Also I i kind of enjoyed being picked on, because that was pretty much the only time they were all paying attention to me and noticing my existence
>>
File: x_0.jpg (157 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
x_0.jpg
157 KB, 1280x720
feminine guys last for even less time than girls tbqh

enjoy reaching 25
>>
Fucking Amerifats
>>
>>25024908
Thats not effeminate you fucking normie poser!

>enjoy shopping
>hate any kind of competition
>find it intimidating to talk to men but not women
>like to receive and experience things in life rather than create and change them
>unable to be passionate or focused on anything beyond a shallow fleeting interest
>eating is a sensual experience
>like to smell lots of essential oils and rub them on my body
>but shea butter on fave and lavender oil on feet before bed
>a "spa day" feels like great way to enjoy a Saturday
>watch TV and listen to music that stimulatesd my emotions, like teen soaps and girl pop ballads
>would like to just cuddle with girls without having sex with them
>can't be dominant or leader in any type of setting/relationship
>don't like to be submissive either, but thats the role I end up taking when I have a conversation with someone

I never had a problem with my gender/gender identity, and I embrace being a feminine manchild that does what he wants and pays no regard to how un-masculine I'm being.
>>
>>25025626
I do actually have a little bit of a pronounced jaw (it's not too bad though). I wanna get facial feminization surgery soon but I'm broke. I don't really use dildos though, Everytime I've tried it just hurts. I bought like a 6inch one but I think it's too big for me atm
>>25025636
No that's ok, I'm not really into big aggressive guys. They usually aren't that fun to talk to. And you can go off of them but there are gonna be permanent effects. I'd probably be sterile and my boobs would probably never fully go away (although they're only like A/B cups right now so maybe they'd go away). Otherwise going off of HRT would make pretty much everything go back to the way it was before. I wouldn't wanna do that though
>>
>>25025597
Outwardly, I'm not noticeably feminine. I'm a bit small, but that's about it. It's more about your mindset and stuff. I've seen a lot of strong, hairy guys who were very feminine.
>>
Post pics OP. I want to see how girly you look.
>>
>>25025720
>6 inch

A dildo can never be too long, reduces the risk of, yknow, losing it. Just loosen up with fingers and lots of lube
>>
be my femboifriend pls
>>
>>25025731
Oh, i gotcha. Can't say i'm too feminine on the inside either, i just can't do it. Seeing big hairy fem dudes is weird for me, i knew one once and it just felt all wrong. He was a cool guy though. So how tall and stuff are you exactly? I'm only 5'8, but built af and hairy and shit
>>
File: FilthyFrank.png (401 KB, 977x542) Image search: [Google]
FilthyFrank.png
401 KB, 977x542
I'd fuck filthyfrank right in his boipussy and such
>>
>>25025707
tell us about the worst time you got beaten up
>>
>>25025668
>>25025668
PC gaming really makes guys into effeminate dick sucking fags.

More pics?
>>
>>25025756
I think it might just be too thick, I almost cried last time I tried it. I've got lube but I don't think it works that well. The best results I've had were with Vaseline and things with that kinda texture
>>
>>25025779
imagine him yelling in his weird raspy voice as you're fucking him in the bp

"OH YEAH BABY, KEEP DRILLING MY TURD CUTTER"
>>
>>25025720
Heh, i doubt i'm too fun to talk to either. I figured hormones would do that after you got off of them, it seems like a lot of work to feel like a cute girl. Do you go out in public as a girl, or do you stay in boy mode?
>>
>>25025777
I'm 5'8 as well. Moderately hairy. 146 lbs last time I checked. I'm pretty average.
>>
>>25025656
Aww that's really sad but cute. We could pick on you ;)
>>
>>25025815
yeah, you shouldn't force it this much. You sound new to this, so if I were you I'd start smaller :)
>>
>>25025797
I never really got beated up beyond getting socked or tackled a few times, because I just ran away from fights or threats.
>>
>>25025834
Oh, i imagined you were smaller. I'm 185 though, got a very slight belly, but everything else is muscle, doing minimal workouts has kept me bulky. Do you do any workouts or anything?
>>
>>25025815
oh and more importantly don't use vaseline, use water-based lubes or some kind of oil
>>
>>25025593
you should post some pics
>>
File: Ty_Lee[1].png (102 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
Ty_Lee[1].png
102 KB, 333x250
>>25025878
i just do push-ups and pull-ups and stuff very infrequently. I go to the gym rarely, maybe once every few weeks.
What workouts do you do?
>>
>>25025819
I'm sure you're nice enough :) and you never really go off them. My body doesn't produce estrogen so even if I had a sex change I'd still have to take estrogen pills (although I could stop taking testosterone blockers since I didn't have balls anymore). Idk if I'm gonna get a sex change though, that surgery grosses me out and it's terrifying but I understand why some people get it, I just don't think I could do it it's scary. Also it really depends on how lucky you got in the whole genetic lottery thing. If you got feminine traits then being pretty probably wouldn't be too much work for you. I think I'm somewhere in the middle, if i do a good job on makeup and wear something cute and a good bra then I can usually pass. If I don't then I look like a boy. I'm in an odd androgynous zone atm. I'd wanna go as a girl full time but I haven't come out to anyone at school yet (I'm in college) but I've come out to all my friends from back home and I go as a girl when I'm around them
>>
>>25025856
Honestly I am haha, I've had sex once with a guy and that actually felt amazing but I think he was a bit smaller/thinner than my dildo so he didn't hurt as much. I'll practice more
>>
>>25025949
Mostly core stuff, i do a lot of lifting and stuff for work so i really just focus on crunches, and different kinds of sit-ups. I'm not super /fit/ or anything, i just try to work off all the junk i eat.
>>
>>25025878
you sound cute anon, body pics? :3 it's ok if you don't want to
>>
>>25024908
Effeminate men are better than women in every way. Better at sex and you can talk to them without killing yourself
>>
>>25025892
I bought the water based stuff and it just kept falling off the dildo and not keeping it wet. Also i kept having to like squirt more and more out cause it kept dripping off
>>25025944
I'm honestly really nervous with that kinda stuff, but I'll think about it ok?
>>
>>25025361
>I'm not gay I swear
we should change that :3
>>
>>25025954
That surgery stuff is really scary and probably unnecessary when no one but you and a s.o would see it anyways. Not to mention all the complications that can happen. And wew lass, being androgynous sounds weird. do you ever attempt girl mode outside your comfort zone of friends?
>>
>>25025986
my core is probably my weakest link. What do you do for work?
>>
>>25026004
I don't feel too comfortable with my stomach, sorry anon. I wasn't always like this, i went from 250 down to what i am now, but unfortunately i kept some stretch marks and cellulite, I can't seem to work it off, i feel the abs behind my pudgy belly though. I just can't see it
>>
>>25026040
well water based is often recommended because it's safe to use with latex (condoms, gloves) but otherwise it's not necessary. I like oil-based lube
>>
>>25026086
mostly cutting trees. I end up doing a lot of loading and unloading for when we cut it into semi-moveable chunks for use in greenhouses, so my arms and legs stay pretty fit
>>
>>25025560
<3
>>25026057
don't send me to the straight conversion camps
>>
>>25024908
fuck them, they're not good friends. one of my best friends is bisexual and he's extremely /effeminate/. paints his nails, high pitched voice, orders the same kind of food you ordered. but he's a great friend and hes fun to be around, so none of that shit bothers me.

if your friends are really your friends then they won't care about you being /effeminate/
>>
>>25026237
you seem cute, got email/skype?
>>
>>25026074
It really is. The dysphoria from my dick/balls sucks but getting the surgery just sounds so painful and scary. Apparently the recovery is brutal and unless it becomes a LOT more affordable, safer, and more effective than I don't think I'm ever gonna get one. And I do sometimes, I was going as a girl full time (besides school) for a while but I kept getting harrassed/cat called by people on the street and I got followed home like twice so I just got like pretty nervous about that kinda stuff. I pretty much just wear skinny jeans and t shirts like I did before but if I feel comfortable I'll wear a skirt or dress or something out in public or at a party or something. And yeah being in the adrodgynous area is weird but I've noticed that girls look at me more than they used to (I'm bi so I'm ok with this), and once they learn I'm trans they're usually really sweet about it and open up to me with their own stuff which is nice of them
>>25026130
Aw that's ok no worries anon :)
>>25026149
I'll check out that kind!
>>
my friend told me I hold joints like a gay guy once and now every time I smoke with him I'm really careful not to hold it like a gay guy but I don't even know how gay guys hold joints so I don't know what I'm supposed to avoid doing and fuck it bugs me so bad
>>
>>25026332
That's cute anon don't be so afraid of being judged. Just be yourself and people will like you more for that
>>
>>25026298
>cat called in girl mode

I must have you!
>>
>>25026234
that sounds like a sweet job, if you aren't overworked
>>25026246
I just took it in stride, most people i was forced to hang out with all through high school were assholes. Maybe because I'm an asshole too. I've always been that kid in the group that everyone picks on. that's just been my role.
>>
>>25026298
I'm both of the first two posts you responded too.
Thanks for understanding on the pics, i gotta find something for stretch marks, i hate them so much. So you pass well enough to get cat called? I can't imagine what that's like being a dude and all, i can only assume that it's weird yet sort of flattering. I'd be a little flattered if women oogled me after all. What's bi like? Do you have a preference?
>>
>>25026367
Aww you're sweet :)
>>
>>25025656
>>25024908
What if out of nowhere, your group of friends started treating you like an actual girl? Being really nice and flirty to you, competing over you a little bit, checking you out from time to time, etc.

Would you enjoy it?
>>
>>25026264
I don't have correspondence on the internet with anybody, really. I don't have a skype, or an email that doesn't have my real name on it.
>>25026459
I'm gonna say I would probably enjoy it tbqh
>>
>>25026515
richebeato@yahoo email me then maybe we can be friends I wouldnt bully you I promise.
>>
>>25026459
>>25026515
Oh boy, here we go. Full thread derailment into feminization fetish roleplaying may be imminent.
>>
File: Morrissey.jpg (1005 KB, 985x1624) Image search: [Google]
Morrissey.jpg
1005 KB, 985x1624
>>25025019
Also straight and I value cuteness as well but I get too hungry if I don't eat big (not fat at all btw. pretty big muscles for someone who doesn't lift). It's all about the hair for me now. Gotta stay clean shaven and go for the Morrissey look.
>>
>>25026450
Pls be mine :3
>>
>>25026542
eyy lmao. don't talk to this faggot he's a creep who's been thirsting for literally anyone on the chans for years
>>
>>25026446
>Thanks for understanding on the pics
No problem :)
>I gotta find something for stretch marks, i hate them so much
I'm sorry anon, I wish I knew how to fix them for you
>you pass well enough to get cat called?
It doesn't happen all the time but it definitely happens, sometimes even when I'm not dressed that feminine
>it's weird yet sort of flattering
Yeah honestly, I never got attention from anyone before all this so it is a little flattering but it's also kinda weird. And getting followed is just creepy as fuck. Honestly I think everyone should experience it once cause then maybe no one would do it to each other anymore, it's really unsettling
>What's bi like?
It feels like not being limited to only half of the population. It's definitely a perk, I recommend it
>Do you have a preference?
I'm actually split pretty evenly between them. Some days I like girls a little more and other days I like guys more, it's generally pretty even though
>>
>>25026565
Anyting for u :3
>>
File: 1372260735117.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1372260735117.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>25025593
>Inb4 start transitioning alread

I wouldn't say this cause from my experience it is hard and not advisable unless you are really feminine beforehand with socialization (MtF). The other thing is if you can afford it.
One should start no later than age 20 in this day and age. But after age 18 puberty is nearly finished and there is good chance you will not pass as a woman. But you can however live as a guy, but an androgynous one, which more are doing today.

If you are feminine, you don't have to transition, you can stay as you are, but if you decide to live as a woman keep these things in mind. Be sure in your in life changing decision. You are rebuilding your life and identity. If you after seriously doubting yourself after one year, stop.
>>
>>25026572
I would totally love to try to get creeped on for awhile, i only get creeped on by underage jailbait, and jail doesn't sound good to me so i ignore that. So you just kinda hop around on preferences? Sounds funky but i could dig it, it can't hurt to have your options more varied. But anyways, i guess that's really all the questions i had, I don't wanna turn the thread into nothing but my ramblings
>>
>>25025656
Holy shit anon I know that feel so well. I was so invisible in my last 2 years of high-school it made my day to just be included in a conversation that wasn't completely retarded. All I ever wanted was a good friend who I could share my feelings with. Not a lot of straight guys think that's cool though I guess. It's not a big deal though, I do alright on my own. At least I'm confident enough to have fun at parties now. Thanks cocaine :)
>>
>>25026562
>straight

you sure about that? ;)
>>
>>25026571
dont be like that I havent found the right person :c
>>
>>25026641
This isn't bad advice. It took me like a while to come to terms with being trans but I'm so glad I started transitioning. (I was raised with the whole "be a man" macho stuff so it was pretty hard to come to terms with dysphoria and stuff like that). I started hormones at 19 so unfortunately most of the damage was probably already done but luckily I'm only like 5'5 and 125lbs. But I still look more androgynous than fully passable atm. I think if I got FFS though I'd probably be passable. For anyone feeling confused though, anon makes good points. It's a life changing decision that shouldn't be made in a day. But if you're like me and being a boy for the rest of your life upsets you then maybe do some research on trans stuff. Also hormones aren't actually to expensive (I could be wrong though, mine are covered by insurance luckily)
>>
>>25026725
Really? because I seem to recall that you've cucked everyone that was dumb enough to take your bait.
>>
>>25026720
I can love Morrissey and still be straight. Besides he isn't even gay. He just had a romantic relationship with a man. His sexuality is completely ambiguous.
>>
>>25024908
I was constantly and still am called a girl by my parents. Funny thing is if I was actually trans I would probably be disowned. I already got shoved back in the closet, none of my family can know I'm bisexual
>>
>>25026653
>I would totally love to try to get creeped on for awhile
It really doesn't take long before it loses its charm. I'll take cute flirting over creepy behavior any day of the week
>So you just kinda hop around on preferences?
It's very slight though. I always like both, just some days I might crush on one more than the other. Like I love how girls are so sweet and cute and nothing turns me on more than a dominant but loving girl (tfw no domgf). And I love how witty and charming guys can be, having a good sense of humor always helps, bonus points if they are cute
>i guess that's really all the questions i had
Well if you have anymore feel free to ask :)
>>
>>25026771
you remember wrong, we just ended up not talking after a while, I dont have it in me to cuck people.
>>
File: 20111112124802[1].png (530 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
20111112124802[1].png
530 KB, 720x480
>>25026682
>it made my day to just be included in a conversation that wasn't completely retarded.
this so much. The shit i would talk about with the other misfit autists I would hang out with in school is just not even describable.

Be careful with the coco, anon
>>
>>25026785
nah, I was asking that based on your other posts and heart responses. Even straight guys can have man crushes tho, this Morissey guy's good looking though I don't know who he is
>>
>>25026827
Exactly what a cuckromancer would say. get out
>>
>>25026833
have I (by your definition of cuck) cucked you?
>>
>>25025063
i once saw a salad take it up the ass by another salad
so fucking gay
>>
>>25026828
Lol don't worry, I'm not getting addicted to coke. Maybe I'll do it a few more times but it was really just that one experience that helped me realize how good it felt to be confident and how easy it really was.
>>
>>25024908
I can present as femboi (and even pass as fem), but I always act normal regardless

nothing wrong with being femmy guy though, but a salad at wild wings is silly
>>
>>25026824
I thought about asking for an email maybe, but i thought that would be entering creep territory. Just looking for friendly chats and stuff, as i'm already kinda got someone, but friends are always nice. Anyways, i'll only be on for a little longer, than i gotta get some sleep.
>>
File: daww.jpg (69 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
daww.jpg
69 KB, 500x356
>tfw you will never have a qt fembf

:(
>>
>>25026919
I've already*
Sorry, kinda sleepy
>>
>>25026829
I didn't do any heart responses. That was my only post in the thread besides >>25026562 before I started responding to people who responded to my posts. Also Morrissey is the frontman of the band The Smiths (I'm primarily a /mu/tant). They make some really nice music I'm pretty sure anyone can enjoy it.
>>
>>25026756
FFS only affects the face. Is your body and voice passable?

Surgery is an advanced doctor's appointment, that is more invasive, which you have to stay overnight. Pick a good surgeon and consider your ethnic profile. Usually just forehead and jaw re-contouring is needed. Sometimes he or she going to draw on your whole face.

If you think you need cosmetic surgery to pass don't go full time (maybe afterwards).
>>
>>25026866
Actually, almost. Probably not in the way you're thinking though
>>
>>25026952
oh, my bad i thought you were OP
>>
>>25026952
Woops linked to the wrong post. >>25026682 is me
>>
>>25024908
YOU FAGGOT

ONLY ARMY MEN EAT CHEEKEN WINGS AND SODY POP

THERE'S NO CRANBERRY JUICE IN THE MILITARY (I WOULD KNOW, I WAS THERE) YOU GIRLY MAN!!!
>>
>>25026962
Hows that? I never been in any kind of relationship so how would that be cucking?
>>
>>25026919
Do you have kik?
original comment
>>25026957
My body and voice pass (my voice could use a bit of work but I don't think surgery will be necessary). Also I'm romanian (but I live in the US) so I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to look once this is all done since I don't have contact with anyone from there (I was adopted)
>>
>>25027086
Oh, yeah, i just didn't wanna give it out over 4chan.
[email protected]
You can give me yours here if you want, sorry, i'm just weird about giving out anything but e-mail over 4chan
>>
>>25026298
>The dysphoria from my dick/balls sucks

This feeling is probably beyond your control

But I'm sure you're perfect the way you are <3
>>
>>25024908
The fact that you ordered that shit doesn't make you effeminate.
The fact that you can't take the banter and come here to complain does, man up and laugh, tell them you're cutting and you'll be packing abs in the summer, or whatever brah. Just stop the autism.
>>
>>25026828
Hey OP, you wanna add me on snapchat or something? You seem like a pretty nice guy.
>>
>>25027130
That's understandable, I'll email you
>>25027151
Thank you honey :) You're sweet
>>
who /masculine female/ here?
>have strong opinions and not afraid to voice them
>favorite hobbies are bouldering and drinking craft beers
>fan of mma fighting and want to start training
>believe in individualism and personal responsibility
>more comfortable doing things alone
>>
>Salad
They were right, you underage normalfuck
>>
>>25027202
you're just gross.
>>
>>25027168
I'm not complaining, I was just including a relevant experience I had to the thread I was making.
>>25027183
I don't have a snapchat or anything, sorry.
>>
File: 1415052293489.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1415052293489.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>>25026828
>>25026237
>>25025949
>>25025361
>>25024908
kill yourself avatarfag
>>
>>25027272
I hope I'm not being too persistent and creeping you out but you can just make a snapchat super easy if you have a smartphone. I just wanna be your friend, you seem really cool.
>>
>>25027247
o-oh... okay
>>
>>25027202
Be my mannish gf
>>
>>25025668

Show more ass, pls.
>>
>>25027202
You sound hot :) I'd like a semi-masculine gf. Are you dominant in relationships? And sexually?
>>
>>25024908
>tfw compensating looking like a pussy fuckboi by acting like a manly muscle-man fails miserably
>>
>>25027404
You can be both if you want to~!

Just don't expect to make any friends,s afterward.
>>
>>25027323
thanks anon, but I'm very socially anxious and insecure. I don't really communicate with anybody much outside of here, even people I know.
I'm sorry :(
>>
>>25025000
>my mouth was dry
>order cranberry juice
Shit nigger what are you doing
>>
>>25027512
water tastes absolutely disgusting when you have dry mouth, brah.
>>
>>25027544
This. Like, it's fine if you were dehydrated by chips I guess, but it tastes like shit when other things exist. Like soda.

>inb4 that's bad, murika, diabeetus bawgle :) :)

Not in the mood for that, to be quite julio.
>>
>>25027544
no, but cranberries are diuretics
>>
>>25027467
Alright I completely understand where you're coming from. Just remember to stay true to yourself and positive social experiences will come your way. Don't pay any mind to people who put you down for your effeminate nature. I'm going to bed now, goodnight thread.
>>
>>25024908
I know this struggle, my tastes are effeminate. I have it really bad where at work we have giant teddy bears in back. I NEED TO Hug them. I like my hair standing up. I don't know how to approach girls.
>>
>>25027467

Not him at all but do you have a skype? I would like to talk to a fellow robot about hobbies and shit, seeing as though I fucking hate most people in my college, and I also feel like a ghost. In fact, that's my shizz.
>>
>>25027679
d'awww

originalmoose
>>
File: 1424801153508.jpg (40 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1424801153508.jpg
40 KB, 500x484
I'm like a guy
>always wearing the same sweatpants
>sneakers
>only wear blue black or grey
>my hair is short and dark browny red idk I hate it it's growing out and always gets in the way, never does what I tell it to anymore
>never wear makeup
>track pants and hoodies
>I am not really curvy I don't show off my figure otherwise I'd probably be raped or mugged, I never leave the house anyway oh well
>paranoid, bitter, short tempered, self medicate with too much weed, no interest in forming new close personal relationships
>my moustache is starting to grow in now that I take hair and nail vitamins, I don't think people notice though? lmao
>I'm gross
>broad nose takes up a lot of space
>small square forehead
>looks like I have a jaw it's really just my cheeks are huge
>I fucking hate normies and I hate stacy's even though I know a lot of them might be nice and were nice, when I meet the ones who give that "look" I get filled with rage
>got bullied by guys more than girls
>sperg obsessions
>I like eating meat
>I repel everyone
>I'm not good with kids
>my hands remind me of shrek
>hairy toes hairy knuckles hairy arms hairy back
>none of this matters when you never get laid and never leave the house kek
>I'd be "agender" if I believed in such nonsense
I'm gonna reach enlightenment soon, guys
>>
>>25027676
goodnight!
>>25027707
I don't have a skype either, sorry senpai. I'm also in college and don't really talk to many people. I usually just go to the r9k tag on omegle when I'm feeling like i need to talk to someone.
>>
>>25024908
Ty Lee

That bod, those feet
>>
>>25027774
Be my hairy reverse trap gf
>>
>>25027819
I'll crush your dick with my shrek hands LOL I should have been namd helga or gerty or something gross
>>
>>25027832
That sounds hot tbqfh
>>
>>25027774
PLS BE IN NEW ZEALAND
>>
>>25027774
>I don't show off my figure otherwise I'd probably be raped or mugged
where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>25027808
Only reason I even clicked on this thread was because OP posted Ty Lee.
>>
>>25027842
I posted on here before about my city and it's like mini detroit for petty crimes, and there's like 8 reserves surrounding the city, and me I'm Native American Canadian so it's those kind of niggers :X also my brother was(?) a gangster, he's incarcerated at the moment otherwise he'd have killed us by now lol that's why he got lockd up, it was a whole thing
>>
>>25027832
But will you be my gf
>>
File: ty-lee-profile[1].jpg (16 KB, 300x292) Image search: [Google]
ty-lee-profile[1].jpg
16 KB, 300x292
>>25027853
>>25027808
I bet she'd let us share her
>>
>>25027897
>>25027842
also why would I need to show off my figure at all? I have a thing about that, I already have anxiety as is and when I tried the "fake it til you make it" thing I just felt like a non-ending jackass, and to this day I cringe at the memory of "me". fuuuuck, guys scare me anyway, especially the ones around here, I look 12 anyway so if people wanna look at me it's on their conscious
>>
>>25027928
I dont wanna share you I want you all to myself.
>>
>>25027917
sure we both now hold the title of boyfriend and girlfriend to each other, now what hahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha labels
>>
>>25027991
Post a pic girlfriend :^)
>>
>>25026756
What about the voice though? Hormones can't change that after puberty, can they?
>>
File: Ty_Lee_1[1].png (943 KB, 1068x800) Image search: [Google]
Ty_Lee_1[1].png
943 KB, 1068x800
I need to go to bed, I have a final tomorrow. Goodnight everyone!
>>
>>25028043
Post face
You look fine in this one t.b.h
>>
>>25028007
Ok I did but then deleted it really super fast because I got scared
>>
File: WIN_20151215_105144.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151215_105144.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
>>25028058
can't
>>25028069
I'm paranoid hehehahahahHAHAHAH
here's my bicep though
>>
>>25024908
I don't consider myself manly, but being effeminate is a spook.

if it counts i'm incredibly afraid of violence
>>
>>25028089
So far I think you're full of shit about being manly. You look like a girl to me.
attention whore with face
>>
>>25028012
Voice is all on you. I've been practicing by imitating girls in irl or on TV or in songs and things like that. Hormones won't change your voice (unless you're FtM). Just keep practicing. They have free lessons online but you can also hire vocal coaches or even get a surgery. I personally don't like overly feminine voices on transgirls cause unless you pass perfectly it looks a little mismatched. I think feminine but still slightly low voices are sexy as fuck so that's what I'm going for. Unmistakably feminine but with like a little bit of a masculine tone thrown in. Imo if you do it right it sounds sexy
>>
File: 1449473042761.png (248 KB, 599x388) Image search: [Google]
1449473042761.png
248 KB, 599x388
>going out drinking with two best friends
>my favorite drink is cosmopolitan
>they start the bantz
>"dude I'm telling you, cosmopolitan is the gayest fucking drink you can order as a guy"
>"no it's not, it's vodka, lime, cointreau and fucking cranberry, which of these 4 is gay?"
>"you don't believe me do you?"
>friend goes to bartender
>"hey man, if a guy would come here and order a cosmopolitan what would you say?c
>"well, I would say >>would you like a dick with that buddy?<<, cosmopolitan is a fucking girl drink"
>I'm standing there trying to laugh
>bartender starts loudly talking with other bartender
>"hey Peter, these guys are asking about the cosmopolitan cocktail, you tell 'em"
>"no probelm with that, it just doesn't go well with... you know, a cock between your legs."
>friends silently staring at me and smiling like fucking pepe
>mfw the whole incident
>>
File: mj-before-after.jpg (95 KB, 640x411) Image search: [Google]
mj-before-after.jpg
95 KB, 640x411
>>25027086
High foreheads and small jaws are universal feminine characteristics. It's everything else that's questionable.
>>
>>25028166
*>I'm standing there silently, friends trying not to laugh
Fucked that up desu
>>
>>25028199
kawaii/10
>>
>>25027544
>water tastes absolutely disgusting
>>25027587
>it tastes like shit

It's fucking water you fatasses. If it tastes bad it's fucking dirty.
>>
>>25028199
Can I scan the QR code with my penis?
>>
>>25028207
>>25028214
THAT'S IT
I'M TRANSGENDER FROM NOW ON
>>
File: 1374157919633.jpg (59 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1374157919633.jpg
59 KB, 467x700
>>25028207
Only Asian women can be kawaii
>>
>>25028229
That fishfaced gook looks disgusting
>>
>>25028199
You look like a potato, how tall are you? You look pretty small there

Also, what shirt is that?
>>
File: 1377913904182.jpg (138 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1377913904182.jpg
138 KB, 400x400
>>25028226
>tfw you drove someone insane by asking them if you could scan their QR code with your dick
>>
>>25028237
Yah I picked the most autistic picture of myself doing the ugliest face that enhances my lack of chin and round face, I always thought potato too lol
>>
>long hair
>do shopping for hours
>mostly girl friends
>drink cocktails
>submissive sexually
>hate beer
>like tomboyish girls the most
>wide hips
>never actively try picking up girls

Yeah pretty much this. I'm pretty proud of my hair and I always feel good when girls say that they wish they had hair like me.
>>
File: 1448950124013.jpg (69 KB, 489x600) Image search: [Google]
1448950124013.jpg
69 KB, 489x600
>>25028252
uhhh yah thanks anon, now I have to be a manlet for the rest of my life
>>
>>25028166

In fairness, the only guy I know IRL who orders cosmos is a huge HUGE faggot.

They may have a point, sorry mate.
>>
File: crops-season.png (65 KB, 297x308) Image search: [Google]
crops-season.png
65 KB, 297x308
>>25028226
>call someone cute
>responds with anger
>>
File: 1449289315118.png (482 KB, 600x674) Image search: [Google]
1449289315118.png
482 KB, 600x674
>>25028293
>someone comments on your stuff
>shoots up a school
average day in the life t b h ?
>>
>>25028290
I learned my lesson, I only drink a cosmo now when I mix it for myself at home.
>>
File: 1449201265746.jpg (29 KB, 397x525) Image search: [Google]
1449201265746.jpg
29 KB, 397x525
>>25028293
>>25028314

I told you I have a snap temper damn it pay attention
>>
>>25028163
The surgery sounds pretty interesting. I'm not trans, but I've always been rather feminine.
There's always been some kind of curiosity for me regarding transsexuality
>>
File: 1450257341420.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450257341420.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
Deleting images is a trannable offense
>>
>>25028333
You're still cute :3
>>
File: 1449044980082.png (69 KB, 329x362) Image search: [Google]
1449044980082.png
69 KB, 329x362
>>25028339
This is OP? Really cute.
>>
File: 1449209253463.jpg (8 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
1449209253463.jpg
8 KB, 220x200
>>25028342
>>25028343
killing myself tea bee ahych
>>
>>25028339

Take off your top!
>>
>>25028343
No it's >>25027774
>>25028352
Why are you so mad? You're adorable
>>
>>25028343
Yeah I'd fuck him

>makes 'effeminate' thread
>uses qt girl avatar
>claims to not want the D

Sure kid
>>
File: 1445092521377.png (168 KB, 400x592) Image search: [Google]
1445092521377.png
168 KB, 400x592
>>25028362
It's a woman? How disappointing.
>>
>>25028352
Yo grl dey call me poundcake cus ima pound dat cake call nite ya feel me

Please, I'm so alone.
>>
>>25028338
Oh? Tell me more anon
>>
File: 00serpico1.jpg (114 KB, 411x502) Image search: [Google]
00serpico1.jpg
114 KB, 411x502
>>25028352
You have the face of a potato

you can join the holy trinity of eggman, moonwoman and potatoboy, lol

What sort of vidya do you play?
>>
>>25027774
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

plz bee urself
>>
>>25028362
>girl

booooooooo
>>
>>25028418
I'm always wondering what life on the other side of the gender fence is like. It's pretty exciting to imagine life from another perspective, hell, if I had the chance to be a real woman I wouldn't think twice.
>>
>>25024908
Sorry to break it to you anon. You are a closeted faggot.
>>
>>25028561
I feel you. Being trans comes with a lot of difficulties but it also allows you to experience two lives in one
>>
>>25028561
No shit, girls are fucking easy mode

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide

It's why this entire board exists as it does
>>
>>25028166
I hate the whole "you're a fag if your drink doesn't taste really bad" meme.
>>
>>25028814
This.
I drink fruity alcohol and get shit on all the time.
>>
File: 1448965034942.png (107 KB, 841x797) Image search: [Google]
1448965034942.png
107 KB, 841x797
tfw no qt fem skelly awkward robo bf ;_;
>>
>>25029676
>>>/lgbt/ with the rest of your kind
>>
>>25029683
No I'll stay, thanks
>>
>>25024908
>tag along with a group going to Buffalo Wild Wings final exams
Fuck off normie
>>
File: 1443286853020.png (76 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
1443286853020.png
76 KB, 330x330
>>25029676
h-hi

thats me
>>
>>25024908
I miss the part where you pulled your gun and wrecked that place like the whiny white boy you are.
>>
>tfw complete faggot femboy
>tfw will literally never lose my virginity
>>
>>25029758
what's ur fake email qt?
>>
File: 1446267838293.jpg (6 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1446267838293.jpg
6 KB, 300x225
>>25029937
in the email field
>>
File: 1443480806856.png (263 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
1443480806856.png
263 KB, 460x500
>>25029962
[email protected]

fuck
>>
>>25026040
try coconut oil, it's solid-ish at room temp too so you can just pop a bit up there and it melts nicely
>>
>>25025573
> tfw no gentle giant bf
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.