[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here no more anxiety but too lazy to socialize ? I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1449840730253.jpg (12 KB, 239x187) Image search: [Google]
1449840730253.jpg
12 KB, 239x187
who here no more anxiety but too lazy to socialize ?

I feel as though I've gotten laid and had GF and relationshits before the less of a reason I find to give a shits ass about socializing in general
>>
File: 1390194182028.png (193 KB, 363x373) Image search: [Google]
1390194182028.png
193 KB, 363x373
>>25023865
Man i totally know this. I'm really good at talking to people. I just would rather be alone at home and high playing vidya. I'm really happy you posted this because I feel really alone on /r9k/.
>>
>>25023962
Not op but same. Although, my social skills aren't good when it comes to personal stuff (i.e friends and gf) because I don't generally desire them. But I can be pretty persuasive, have good negotiation skills and I'm generally not socially anxious. I've always identified with the term cyborg
>>
>>25024071
again, same for me. I'm fuckin terrified of commitment so I manage to really blow it sometimes.
>>
Same. I got a gf and lost her but man, its so much fucking effort.
I strugle enough as it is to get out of bed, fuck the rest of life.
>>
It sounds like when you were anxious, you tried to convince yourself that you are happier alone.

And you got over your anxiety, but have now totally convinced yourself that that lie was the truth.
>>
>>25024639
that's not it for me at all. Not op btw. I used to fucking hate myself and life so much when i was in highschool. I think i'm a pretty cool guy now and i really like life. But I would just rather be inside by myself than out with friends. It's actually the opposite from when I was anxious, where I found self acceptance in being 'out' and 'cool'.
>>
>>25024574
dat upkeep too holy fucking shit that UPKEEP

fuck that shit man
>>
>>25024720

As long as you have a few friends or a girlfriend you sometimes talk to, then I guess you are healthy.
If not, it sounds like schizoid personalty disorder to me

But, whatever makes you happy
>>
>>25024851
i've been kind of worried lately because i've always been very close with my friends but lately i've felt less and less attached to them. Before my fear of commitment was only in relation to girls, but then it spread to friends who I wasn't close with and now it's with friends who i am close with. The only people i really give a shit about anymore are my very close friends.
>>
>>25024851
>schizoid personality disorder
Is it really a disorder, though?
>>
>berenstein
>depressed, can't get out of bed, just f5 4chan all day

>enter berenstain universe
>actually get shit done, depression mostly gone, motivation through the roof

what's going on
>>
>>25025114
Jar Jar Binks is a force user and master of mind control/manipulation
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.