[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you doing with your life? I'm playing vidya right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
What are you doing with your life?

I'm playing vidya right now, and I'm feeling a little stressed that I'm not being productive, but what am I supposed to be doing that's productive?
>>
Don't be such faggots, guys. Just tell me what you're doing.
>>
I've got a busted leg, so I'm sitting at home watching youtube.

Been watching some "how it's made" and contemplating opening a bottle of wine. But just to numb the pain, you understand, not to get shit-toasted.
>>
File: jacques)brel.jpg (14 KB, 300x221) Image search: [Google]
jacques)brel.jpg
14 KB, 300x221
>>25023764
>What are you doing with your life?

Throwing it down the drain.
>>
>>25023764
go wash the dishes, vacuum your room, do some laundry, dust and clean.
>>
i was a turboNEET kv for the last three years, barely squeaked out of high school and then failed out of two colleges

on one hand, i got a job two months ago and just got promoted last week, and i have my first date ever this week

on the other hand, i hate the job and everybody who works there, and i met the girl on the internet and can't stop imagining all the scenarios where she's actually 250lb or is actually a dude or whatever, even though I've looked up birth records and lots of other information that all says she's being totally honest with who she is

it's a weird feeling. i got really lucky with my job; finally making a living feels great but if i get past my tolerance and quit or get fired i have nowhere else to go

it's a really weird feeling; i'm not bipolar, but it's like the only two paths are complete contentment and literally suicidal defeat. there's no good-enough middle ground anymore
>>
>>25024525
Meng, you're going to be ok. The biggest thing you need to look out for now are the standard things that trap people: debt, overspending, unwanted children, useless spouses.

Avoid those and you'll be golden even if the chips are down.
>>
Not a whole lot. Drinking, playing video games, and fucking anyone who will let me. Mostly guys, lately. The last one had a really fat ass though which was cool.
>>
File: 09count600.jpg (23 KB, 600x290) Image search: [Google]
09count600.jpg
23 KB, 600x290
I've been asking myself this for years OP.
>>
>>25024410
Why, though? I'd understand if I needed to do those things, but that's just stuff you do to avoid writing an essay.
>>
>>25023764
working on a schedule,
letting my focus on actual work kill my drive to do art. i don't wanna be the guy who didn't do anything serious because i chased a dream, there is the option to do both but it's way harder than it seems
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.