[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
smoking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: smoking.png (413 KB, 521x332) Image search: [Google]
smoking.png
413 KB, 521x332
Do any of you robots smoke? If so how did you start and do you think you will give it up?
>>
Spirits are gayer than aids smoke smoke real butts
>>
>>25023640
Malboro Ultra Lights senpai. I only smoke once a week so I don't think I'll ever have a need to quit, at least while I'm still young.
>>
>>25023686
i'm from the UK and picked a generic american brand, since i assumed only americans would be onright now, for relevance
>>
Every once in awhile, I like a cigar. But I'm thinking to try a pipe just for variety. I really like the smell of pipe tobacco.
>>
>>25023640
I started in college when someone offered me one.

I smoke American spirits. Menthol.

I ran out but I have half a pack of some shitty brand left over to smoke
>>
I smoke e-cigs because im a fucking faggot.

Also because i'm too young to buy cigs in new york,. You have to be 21 now, what the fuck.
>>
I use to smoke wild berry Prime Time, but they lose their point after a few puffs.
>>
just ran out of cigarettes I bought a month ago

should I buy more? I feel like I'm controlling it enough to get a good buzz and to keep myself from getting a really bad nicotine addiction.
>>
i have a pack of camel blues i'll smoke maybe once every three days. i like the buzz i get but i know if i make it a habit i won't get that nice buzz anymore
>>
Camel Crush are still the best.
>>
I started a year and half ago when I first got to college but never made it a habit.
I started with american spirits but was too much of a pussy to inhale.
I switched to camel blue pack after realizing how strong spirits are.
Now I hop from camel wide to turkish royals and fill half of them with weed so I can smoke on campus
>>
cigarettes are food
>>
>>25023640
>how did you start

Started with weed at 14 and got curious about smoking other things. Started a social smoker then got more serious, now i'm at a pack a day.

>do you think you will give it up?

Hopefully I'm not healthy now in the slightest and I spend way too much money on it.
>>
I smoke the american spirit yellows. Threw out my pack a couple days ago and don't think I'm gonna buy another. Not trying to spend $10 to get cancer (I'd probably spend $4 thought). Started when I was like 17 and stupid.
>>
American spirit blacks or nothing

I like feeling like i have to cough up a lung and dying after inhaling. Puts hair on the chest.

All you mellow yellowfags might as well not even smoke.
>>25023640
>>25025307
>>
my preferences are camel turkish royals, unfiltered lucky strikes, american spirit perique blend in that order. i've resolved to stop though; smoking gives me a chronic cough, and i want to get back into running. i got to the point where i was ripping off filters to get stronger hits and get that light headed feeling.

other cigarette brands i've tried either taste too weak, or taste like chemicals. marlboro reds are a particularly bad offender. what is anon's favorite menthol? i've only tried newport and they weren't too amazing.
>>
>>25025515
haha damn periques are hardcore. Smoked those when I really wanted to be dead. Yellows are chill, when I was really going at it I was all about the turqs.
>>
Used to smoke AS blue and cigars. Quitted for 7 months now, feel a heck of a lot healthier and enjoying deep breaths.
>>
Smoked camel 99's for about 2 years off and on. Eventually opted for chewing tobacco, which I used for another 2 year until I quit in late October. I basically switched from smoking to chew because I wasn't getting the head rush anymore. Stopped chewing because I just plain felt disgusting every time I did it.

No withdrawals from either, I might add. Starting to think the whole "Nicotine is addictive!" thing is a ruse.
>>
>>25025056
>I smoke American Spirits.... menthol.
Holy fuck why are smokers such try hards? Do you think you're james bond or some shit
I'm LMAOing at your life dude
>>
>smoke self-rolled with no filter
>get HUGE fucking buzz
>go back to room
>sit and try to focus on breathing
>start sweating
>feel like going to throw up
>skin tingling

hmmm

maybe I shouldn't
>>
>>25026140
>rolling cigarettes

jesus, just smoke weed
>>
>>25026176
what's wrong with rolling, it's so fucking cheap compared to buying packs

and I do
>>
people who smoke spirits are try hard fag hipsters you should be ashamed people who smoke bensons are pretentious
>>
File: cancer.jpg (180 KB, 678x1000) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
180 KB, 678x1000
Smoking is literally cancer.
>>
>>25023640
>freshman year of college (last year).
>trippin on LSD
>feelsgoodman.jpg
> fuck it
>bought a pack of American Spirits
> now smoke Marlboro Black 100's.
>a pack every 2-4 days depending.
nah I aint quitin, mate.
>>
>>25027433
>tfw no qt3.14 cigarette gf to choke you
>>
File: 1445108711070.gif (981 KB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
1445108711070.gif
981 KB, 342x239
>>25027433
>tfw fuck you
>>
>>25023640
I smoked cigarettes with a couple guys I hung out with occasionally when I was 14 or something, but I didn't really get into it.
When I was 18 I bought a few packs here and there, but didn't smoke nearly enough to get anything out of it.
Really enjoyed cigarettes while on LSD, though. Now I like to smoke, and buy a pack every three weeks or so. At the most I'll smoke 3-4 in a day, but rarely go through a pack in a week's time.
>>
>>25027529
Oh, also, I haven't really found "my cigarette" yet. My mom had always smoked Marlboro Red 100's (used to be medium 100's), and I really enjoy those. But I've been trying out American Spirit and other Marlboros just to find my favorite.
>>
>>25023754
Dont listen to that retard. Spirits are an exellent choice, they don't have nearly as many harmful chemicals that "real" ciggarettes he's talking about.
>>
>>25025204
that cotton filter be takin out all the thc bruh
>>
>>25025515
Mah man. Been smoking these since I started smoking. I fucking love how harsh they are.
>>
>he doesnt smoke
hahaha enjoy your social seclusion and permanent virginity
>>
>>25025160
Just quit while you can, one way or another it will turn into an addiction. Soon you won't get a buzz so easily and you'll need to smoke more cigs to get it. I don't even get a buzz anymore and I hate fucking smoking, but now it's hard to quit.
>>
I originally starting smoking in High school to hide the weed and booze smell from my parents.

Now I smoke to keep women away desu senpai
>>
Red Lucky Strikes. Started out because I was bored, and my friend talked me into it. I don't think I'll quit just yet, I like it
>>
>>25023640
>Smoked for 9 years
>Got up to a pack a day
>Switched to vaping as a cessation device (As it was intended)
>Worked my way down in nic concentration
>Stopped vaping

Now I'm smoke/vape free and it feels good. Been that way for a year.
>>
I started smoking the summer after high school due to worsening depression, that was 6 years ago. Mostly AS organics and Camel Turkish Golds. Switched to vaping earlier this year but still smoke when I'm out drinking with friends, tobacco and booze just go too well together.
>>
>>25023640
I have started at 12 because the only people i felt slightly comfortable around were all 4-6 years older than me and so i picked up their habits much sooner than they themselves started (with the habits)
>>
i've been smoking everyday for 4 years
gave it up a week ago because i'm too poor to afford cigarettes
well, that was easy
>>
>>25028823
Exactly this. I'm in the process of quitting myself because it's expensive as fuck and having your body scream for nicotine in the morning is just the worst.
>>
I dnt understand how people get addicted
I smoke heaps and my body wants cigarettes but I can quit

How do I get the buzz back tho
>>
A pack a day of blue camels... Maybe I should stop.
>>
>>25023640

>tfw a cigarette is the highlight of day if i can afford them. since neet.

also murican spirits? fuck are you a college SJW hipster?

this is how it goes

God tier:
Camel turkish royals, marlboro red, parliment full flavor

Good tier:
Marlboro blacks

Meh tier:
L and M reds

gross tier:
-pall mall
-rollies
-cigarillos

Absolute garbage would not smoke if i was craving hard as shit.

-Cheyenes
-smokers choice
-any little cigar, fuck that shit its trash i would literally rather smoke cigarette butts off the ground for a fix
>>
File: 2012-01-06_20-59-24_600.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
2012-01-06_20-59-24_600.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>>25023640
Started smoking at 14 trying to look cool for this hot chick. I smoke Newport 100s, black and milds and lucky strike (every once in awhile. That toasted tabbaco is good)
I don't think I will ever quit by choice. It would have to be an outside influence like jail or a girlfriend / wife or some dumb shit like that.
>>
>>25030108
stop smoking for 3 months then smoke again
>>
File: 8e4.png (357 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
8e4.png
357 KB, 600x615
>>25023640

who /neetsmoker/

this is a special realm of hell

Holy fucking shit i need a cigarette so bad but im fucking out and i have no money coming in the foreseeable future. already used a fake coupon last week, cant use another one this soon.

not even a single fucking butt in this house right now.

if this place were IRL id ask to bum a smoke from one of you so hard right now
>>
>>25030237
U in Aus? Sydney/Newcastle or central coast?
Will deliver to u
>>
>>25030237
Feel the rehab anon. feel the sweet embrace of fresh air tickling your lungsacs like a legion of microscopic cocks.
>>
File: 1450211588011.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450211588011.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
I literally smoke American Spirits for the taste and not the brand
Why are all of you try hards hating
They're objectively the best and are grown in my state
>>
File: mysmoke.jpg (57 KB, 327x592) Image search: [Google]
mysmoke.jpg
57 KB, 327x592
>>25023640
here's my preferred by. robots that smoke should try them great cigarette.
>>
How do they figure out cigarette prices?

They seem completely random. I've seen Red 100's sell for cheaper than Red's.
>>
>>25025214
indeed they are my robo friend
>>
lately after work i have been lighting a menthol cig in my car, have 3-5 puffs and then throwing it away.
>>
File: 1420057903964.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1420057903964.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
Cigarette smokers are pathetic. Even more so than pot smokers.

they're so hopelessly addicted, that they will continue to smoke through illness, still try to force smoke down their lungs when they have pneumonia, even cancer. They are so weak minded that they can't function without them

my dad is currently dying on them. whenever he lights one, he coughs until he spits out phlegm, always feels shitty, tired, breathes heavy with minimal work and hes not even overweight. under if anything.

tobacco really is the herbal jew, not pot. at least pot gets you high, and you aren't smoking a pack worth of joints a day just to fuck yourself up and smell bad
>>
>>25026140
Do this while you're high and you'll hallucinate.
>>
>>25031102
i have been smoking for 15 years
i ride bike everyday
i only smoke two a day
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.