[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Tinder.jpg (45 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
Tinder.jpg
45 KB, 560x415
Does it actually work? My roommate told me to use it and I'd have a shot at women. I told him I had tried it before, but he told me that I was probably too selective, and I just need to swipe right every day for every possible match and I'll get something eventually.
>>
>changed bio to just "I am tall" on the advice of another robot
>instantly got a match
Kek
>>
>>25024907
make that 2
>>
>>25023611
nah, i just had it for a few months and all you found is stacys searching for literal 10/10 turbo chad so i deleted it, normalfags hordes and top tier bitches a robot hoplessly will try to search
anyways if you are good loking and got some talent with pictures go ahead m8, im just a caveman and dont like to take pictures so go ahead m9 got some laid good luck
>>
>>25024907
I put 6' 0" and my numbers haven't moved

Are women really that stupid or am I that ugly?
>>
>>25025363
might as well say 6'2'', they won't know the difference
>>
got it yesterday, 3 matches today

im a solid 6/10 or 8/10 in suit,skinny, 186cm tall, white
but i just dont know how to talk to people especially since one of the matches actually has potential
>>
if you don't have really good pictures you might as well forget it unless you want to settle for the fat ones
>>
>go on tinder
>get matches
>message them
>never get messaged back
>realize that girls powerswipe to get their match count up
>realize that unless you can seal the deal within the first few messages it isn't happening
>realize the majority of the girls that do message back have nothing interesting to say
>delete app
>>
>>25026437
This.

I scored once with Tinder. Every other girl on there really has nothing interesting to say.

>>25024907
Also this.

I'm a 5'7" manlet and decided to say that I'm 6'1" and post images of me standing next to super short people to make me seem taller.
Got instant hits.
>>
If you're ugly then no it won't work. Try to compensate with wit and humour in your description
>>
>>25026388
Hmmm. OP here. This is one of those moments where I regret buying only sweatshirts and sweatpants for clothes.
>>
File: 1450172882181.png (13 KB, 528x424) Image search: [Google]
1450172882181.png
13 KB, 528x424
tinder is great. even if only 1% of your swipes are mutual (for me its probably 5%)... just swipe 100 times a day and you have 1 match a day. then just dont sperg out on the messages. get her # and set up a cool-sounding date. usually within 2 or 3 dates they are dtf
>>
Tinder is the best thing to happen to my dick since my right hand. I'm literally juggling 10 girls at once since I've downloaded it. Shirtless pics are the answer and one nice face pic.
>>
In a year i've met and slept with somewhere around 20 attractive girls. it works, you just have to be interesting. Albeit, Chlamydia happened once.
>>
>>25023611
>Be tall (6'0" minimum)
>Be skinny OR muscular
>Be at least 7/10
>Smile in your picture

It's not even hard.
>>
>>25027943
dont wear protection with tindersluts.. serves you right
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.