[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just found out I am retarded. >found out yesterday about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: rudepepe.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
rudepepe.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
I just found out I am retarded.
>found out yesterday about misophonia
>wow this makes a lot of sense literally all of this applies to me
>today I tell my friend, he says "yea that's common with people on the spectrum"
>"haha yea ok fuck you"
>finish my finals and go home for break
>chatting with my mom, tell her about possible misophonia
>"Oh, yea did it say it was because of mild autism"
>wat

Had no idea. Was never social, but I figured that's just because I'm an asshole who doesn't know how to make friends. Now that I know, it is my responsibility to kill myself. Any suggestions?
>>
>>25023122

I feel like I'm in the same situation

>always be bad in school
>always be bad with people
>get checked by doctor in my 20s
>have learning disability due to parents shit genes

That explains that. Just waiting for the day I get bored enough and end my life.
>>
File: 570927520927922.png (98 KB, 300x381) Image search: [Google]
570927520927922.png
98 KB, 300x381
>>25023122
Mandatory Shitposting here
>>
File: 1401690877954.png (128 KB, 579x523) Image search: [Google]
1401690877954.png
128 KB, 579x523
>>25023122
>misophonia

Fuck I think I might have this. I also think I might have autism.
>>
You tards self-diagnose more than the tumblr bitches. baka desu
>>
>>25023122

Nah, don't sweat it. I have misphonia, and I'm not on the spectrum.

>tfw schizophrenia
>>
>>25023343
I have never self-diagnosed before. I have pretty much all the symptoms, with the exception of a history of violence as a response to the noises. I wish I never found out so I wouldn't have to an hero.
>>
I've had a suspicion that I'm retarded for years... A doctor told me I had a cyst on my brain, don't know if that's related. Now I feel weird pressures in my head all the time and I wonder of it's the cyst... I honestly wish something would hurry up and kill me
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.