[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /gyno/ HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RID OF IT MY BREASTS SHOULDN'T
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1436378318577.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
1436378318577.png
93 KB, 500x422
Who here /gyno/

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RID OF IT MY BREASTS SHOULDN'T BE THIS BIG WHY DID I GROW UP POOR AND HAVE TO EAT SHITTY FOOSA
>>
You can't get rid of it. The best you can do it lower your body fat and work on your chest. Shit sucks, but it's that or surgery.
>>
File: 1450238335727.jpg (108 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450238335727.jpg
108 KB, 640x480
Is this gyno or am i fucked
>>
Surgery

Not that expensive
>>
Well you have two options

Get your body fat level to the single digits (~8-6%)
or
Plastic surgery to get them remove
(Why the fuck do I have to solve 2 reCaptcha every post now?)
>>
Had it since puberty.

Actually really stepped up my workouts and martial arts the past few months but it does not make a dent in my chest.

Last week was the worst though.

>eating with friend
>get food on shirt
>"I can wash that for you, I got a load I was just about to put in, here wear this"
>take off shirt
>friend is staring at me like I am a fucking freak show performer
>I as what are they staring at me like that for
>They said something like " I though you were just fat with strong arms or something"
>"But now that I see you with your shirt off it makes no sense"
>"like you are really muscle-ly and even have a little bit of abs, but you also have man tits"
>"how does that work?"
>I then put on the other shirt and made vague threats that if the subject did not change soon head locks would be involved
>then we went back to what we were doing before eating
>>
Is there anyway to get money off the surgery? like health care or something covering part of it.. I can't afford the ~5k it costs
>>
>>25023024
Looks normal to me man.
>>
>>25023024
Shit dude can I titty fuck you?
>>
>>25023660
No. It's elective surgery.

If you have good credit maybe there is a doctor who offers financing.
>>
>>25023475
Wow, try not to be such a sensitive vagina about shit.
>>
File: 1449556243656.png (185 KB, 282x272) Image search: [Google]
1449556243656.png
185 KB, 282x272
>tfw people literally walk up to you and tell you how much they can see your nips through your shirt
>>
File: 1367369520180.jpg (48 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1367369520180.jpg
48 KB, 535x577
>>25023475
same here

everyone said it's normal during puberty and it would just go away when I grow up

>it didn't
>>
Yep. I have extreme gyno, puffy pyramid tits and nipples, looks fucking ridiculous in all but the heaviest clothing.

I lost weight and it's just pronounced now, I looked better as a fat neckbeard oddly enough. Losing weight, getting a haircut and shaving only fucked me up.
>>
I used to have it, glandular gyno not the fat tits got the surgery for free (yurop yes)

didn't fix my life though
>>
File: 1448934077609.jpg (45 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1448934077609.jpg
45 KB, 555x555
bump because i fucking hate having gyno
>>
>>25023024
Or? Try both
>>
>tfw they're finally going away
Feels good man
I'm still kinda chubby though
>>
>>25024596
Same but I wear tight shirts to try and compress this garbage

When my nipples are hard it looks okay, could play it off as muscle. Since I do chest workouts as well

But when my nips are soft it looks like pyramid tits...
>>
>>25024432
kek, iktf anon

>15 years old
>"they'll go away with puberty, anon"
>turning 21 in two weeks and they're still just as bad
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.