[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are other neets up to this week? My Neetbux came in and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (1 MB, 999x999) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 999x999
What are other neets up to this week?

My Neetbux came in and I'm considering doing some holiday food shopping for myself

Maybe a few new exotic coffees or teas and some USDA prime steaks
>>
what happened to all the wage threads i missed the anger on both sides
>>
Neetbux? Assuredly you mean instant coffee and steak and cheese hot pockets.
>>
How to get autismbux pls tell. I can probably fake it because my mom thought I was autistic at one point.
>>
Whats it like living on neetbux? Like what kind of shit can you afford for yourself and your gf? Do you ever go out for nice dinners or is it all subway and kraft dinner? Genuinely curious here
>>
File: 1444855792357.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1444855792357.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>friend is a NEET whose father runs his own successful business and has basically set him up for life, he doesn't even have to worry about going to college or getting a job
>meanwhile I have a legitimate disability and found out that even if I do get approved for NEETbux it'll be some meager amount that's hardly even enough for a month

why is this allowed??? I can't wait until Bernie fixes this
>>
>>25023720
>thinking bernie will cater to neets after he cvcks them of their votes
he will cater to mexicans feminists and sandniggers you fool, just like every other candidate
>>
File: image.png (695 KB, 642x685) Image search: [Google]
image.png
695 KB, 642x685
>>25023473
>>25023568

I can use my Neetbux EBT card for almost anything at any supermarket

Stay mad wageslaves. Just scored some prime ribeye steaks
>>
Nothing. I'm broke and my headphones broke and I had a shit day all around. I ended up going to hang out with my gay buddy and sucked his cock for a bottle of whiskey.
>>
>>25024153
That shit only gets you like $700 a month, stop exaggerating.
>>
How to get neetbux in Ontario?
>>
>>25024312

Actually about double that due to my scams I run

I also sell my prescriptions for another 500/month and have subsidized housing with free tuition

It's not a rich life, but it's comfy as fuck
>>
File: 1450113546616.gif (36 KB, 679x604) Image search: [Google]
1450113546616.gif
36 KB, 679x604
>25
>will never have to work again because of a series of investments, and having sold the business I started
>get to spend the rest of my life sitting around doing nothing
>it's all set to go to my kid when I inevitably booze too hard and die in my mid-30s
>>
>>25024443
fuck that doesnt sound bad, is it comfy to live on? I wageslave some horrible hours in the oil patch for roughly 350 a day plus meals and i may just become a neet
>>
File: flat220x200.jpg (22 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
flat220x200.jpg
22 KB, 220x200
>only get roughly 800 a month
>share a bedroom with little brother
>mum working less hours so have her constantly buzzing around me
>can't relax and enjoy the NEET freedom
>zero privacy and can't afford a place of my own
>started to spend most of my day sleeping and sneaking around the house at night to feed myself on scraps
>KHV at age 24
>>
>>25024597
>350 a day

damn son sounds like you've got it made
>>
File: ayyy.png (15 KB, 153x200) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.png
15 KB, 153x200
>>25024153
Those EBT cards only allow you to take certain items, you idiot. Mainly, frozen vegetables, the cheapest canned goods, cheap generic brand sliced bread, the cheapest vegetables (that most people wouldn't actually buy, like Red Delicious Apples instead of Gala Apples).
>>
>>25025017
>apple
>vegetable
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.