[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What troubles you, Robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: brel_jacques.jpg (842 KB, 1199x1023) Image search: [Google]
brel_jacques.jpg
842 KB, 1199x1023
When I think about it properly, I can't even bring myself to think of one good thing in my life, or really, anything I should be thankful for.

Working a dead-end job I hate, earning close to minimum wage; left by a partner I loved, and unable to get over him; friendless, completely lacking in a social life; still living with my parents; ugly.

The worst part is, it doesn't seem like anything is going to change anytime soon. I haven't felt 'good' or 'happy' in a very long time - every day, I wake up, and I wonder why I even bother, as my body automatically goes through all the steps.

God, I hate being alive. Really, why am I doing it? Why do I bother getting out of bed and going to a job I hate, where I don't do anything and where I'll never move up? Is it because I still hope - deep down - that someday, I can achieve something?

I don't know. I just really hate it all.
>>
>>25022638
What, nobody else has issues, or what?
>>
>>25022638
Well you sold me. You should probably kill yourself.
>>
You're still alive because this shitty life is all you have. I'm in the same boat
>>
>>25022975

No, it's just that our issues are at least hilariously pathetic and involve autism and social retardness. Yours is just pathetic.

See, if you want people to listen to you, tell a story of how you got people mad because you started ranting about anime in a funeral, or how your distant relatives banned you from family dinners because you were too friendly with a 10 year old family member who liked the same cartoons you do (both stories I've read about here). You don't get people here to listen by just whining about how much you hate life because we've heard that shit a billion times before.
>>
>>25023092
>>>/b/

And stay there, if you would.
>>
>>25023137
He's right, not that I think you're not justified in feeling like shit, it's just true that /r9k/ sucks so much that robots only care about equally limpdicked autists, as long as they can completely relate to them, they'll listen.
>>
File: gainsbourg.jpg (28 KB, 487x365) Image search: [Google]
gainsbourg.jpg
28 KB, 487x365
>>25023196
Well, and what? I should stop posting because I don't have moments in my life from which a "funny dank may-may" can be born from?
>>
>>25023256
Pretty much. Like I said /r9k/ is a shit board and I'm ashamed I still come here
>>
File: jacques_brel_chanteur_triste.jpg (99 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
jacques_brel_chanteur_triste.jpg
99 KB, 960x638
>>25023302
Yes, it's shit. So why do you still come here?

What's your story?
>>
>>25023355
I'm a pathetic sack of shit with no hobby, no job, no friends, no ambitions, and no will to live and better myself (at the moment). Not much to tell. I'm not even sad, I'm just tired all the time and I feel like an empty shell of a person. I don't love anyone or anything. I'm just waiting for something to happen
>>
>>25023476
You sound like me.

I was a NEET for eight months, so I do understand. The only difference is, I do feel sad, because I don't like where I am. But I'm at the point where even ambition and trying don't help. Ah-h-h, if only others could see how many job applications for better jobs I've submitted, and all of them rejections (well, technically, most of them never answered). So, what am I supposed to do, huh?

I used to have hobbies: I used to read and draw. Now, I can't finish a book for lack of motivation. I guess cooking is a hobby, but in the end, it's also a necessity - I try to get creative from time to time.
>>
>>25023539
I'm 19 and I've been a NEET for a year now.

Do you live on your own? If you do, I would suggest moving back in with your parents and going back to college maybe. I dropped out in late 2014 but I'm going to try again in the summer of 2016
>>
File: vladimir_vysotsky sad.jpg (551 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
vladimir_vysotsky sad.jpg
551 KB, 1920x1200
>>25023684
You're young. I'm 21 years of age.

I already live with my parents I hate it - I miss living alone, like I did in college. And I already finished university, as well: I have my useless Bachelor's degree hanging in my room, framed and everything.
>>
>>25023748
Let me guess, Art ?
>>
File: georges_brassens_fr.jpg (34 KB, 587x291) Image search: [Google]
georges_brassens_fr.jpg
34 KB, 587x291
>>25023892
Public Administration, with a minor in Business Management
>>
>>25023924
Doesn't sound so bad, but desu I don't know how it is in the US
>>
>>25023952
WTF Why did it say desu?? I said t-b-h
>>
>>25022638
>can't get over him

well since you're into guys, regardless of your gender you can easily get laid to take your mind off that. Good luck with the rest
>>
File: 1449777195169.jpg (17 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1449777195169.jpg
17 KB, 480x270
>>25024173
And what makes you think that I want to simply get laid? My response to you is: find a hooker, you son of a bitch. Problem solved.
>>
>>25024265
If you can't fill the gaping hole in your chest, take the next best thing knowhatimean :^)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.