[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can they be TOO short?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: short.jpg (11 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
short.jpg
11 KB, 236x354
How short does a woman need to be to qualify as a womanlet?
Disgusting mongoloid dwarves not included
>>
>>25022566

outside of actual dwarfs or freakish genetic nonsense, there's no such thing as too short in my mind.

my ideal woman height is between 4'11" and 5'1"

I'm 5'10" and I've dated several women in that height range, it's just what I genuinely prefer. I like them small, it gives me warm fuzzies.
>>
Is 5'2 an ok height?
>>
>tfw no 4'10" gf when im 7'1"
>>
There is no such thing as a womanlet.

There are women and there are literal female dwarves. That's it.
>>
>>25022566
my gf is 6'0, so two inches taller than me. doesn't bother me nor her.
>>
>>25022566
short enough to irreversibly damage the genetic potential of your bloodline
>>
frankly as long as you're below 5'8" as a woman you're in good territory, because you're still shorter than the majority of men.

even if you're above that, there are guys who like tall chicks, so it's whatever.
>>
My ex was 4'8".
>>
If she can't suck me even off while standing she's too short.
>>
>>25022566
Anything shorter than 5'0, and I think that's pushing it.
>>
"Womanlet" doesn't really exist. Literal midgets will have drastically smalling dating pools, but lots of guys prefer short girls.

For one, I'm 6'3" and I'd date anyone from 4'10" to 6'.
>>
Womanlets are the cause of manlets. Manlets wouldn't be a thing if men refused to be with womanlets. That's why I cringe at all the autists saying they want their girl to be 5'4" or less.
>>
>>25022566
A manlet is a short male who overcompensates with masculine activities (usually weightlifting). There is no reason to overcompensate for being a short woman. Being short is perfectly feminine, thus the term womanlet is just a perversion of a misunderstanding of manlet. Chestlets on the other hand are very real.
>>
>>25022944
>Chestlets on the other hand are very real.

But a lot of guys prefer smaller boobs, while no women prefer shorter men.

The only thing which could apply to woman is uglylets or fatlets, and even then they have niche groups of guys infatuated by them.
>>
>>25022922
>Manlets wouldn't be a thing if men refused to be with womanlets.

oh boy, this meme again

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_dimorphism#Humans
>>
i'd say a foot of height difference is when it becomes too awkward
>>
>>25022922
But then how are they gonna feel like men, compared to women who's feature are the same size as their own. The only way they can get off is when they're thinking of themselves compared to that person, if they can't feel like a big man then they are nothing lol. Obviously, if you're a 5'8 dude you'll be more of a man next to a 5 foot girl than a 5'4 one, and for guys 6ft+ it usually doesn't matter, but short guys need all the compensation they can get lmao. Why, just check out this guy >>25022658
I feel bad for tall girls because they are on the same level as most guys and the media is always pushing a tiny petite shorty with a guy because visually, it looks better, AND NOW EVERYONE THINKS THEY HAVE TO LIVE LIFE BY THAT ONE RULE
>>
>>25023041
Females under average female height will still produce males under average male height. A 5'0" womanlet is 5 inches under average and fucking one will run you the chance of having a 5'4" manlet that will hate you for fucking his height over.
>>
>>25023064
I agree. I'm 6' 2" and feel like that's true.height isn't all that though. Not when coupled with so many other problems. I get no play, haven't for years. The only girl I think about is my ex. Unless I meet someone intoxicating, then proceed to enjoy the time I have in their presence, and the fact that some of them even flirted with me. Then I just think about my ex. I think about just going to live as a hermit. I enjoy my life more, and improved a lot, but I don't think owning things is worth being tortured.
>>
>>25023107
>short guys

5'10" is not short.

I'm five inches taller than the average woman. I have been called "short" by literally one woman in my entire life, and it was someone who hadn't actually met me, and merely made the comment after looking at a picture of me standing next to a friend who is 6'5".

perhaps you should leave your house rather than repeating memes you heard on the internet.
>>
>>25023193
>5'10" is not short.
This, unless you're shorter than 5'7 you're not short. You faggots need to get your heads out of your asses.
>>
>>25023107
Yup. The sad part is it's a vicious cycle. Manlets will want extremely short females and then in turn bring even shorter manlets into the world. One would think they would try to stop the cycle.
>>
>>25023193
>>25023221
lol ok there big guy....sorry I offended yas >.< don't shoot up my school
>>
You must consider your future sons if you plan on procreating with her.

I'd say cutoff is 5'7 if you don't want to have short sons
>>
>>25023193
Either way you're planning to bastardize your height with a womanlet. Your son will be obviously physically inferior and you'll be left wondering what went wrong.
>>
>>25022671
If you're cute (like kitten cute) then yes.
>>
>>25022716
You better do some fetish shit with that or you're wasting serious potential
>>
>>25022566
I want tall sons so 5'7" is the cut-off.
>>
Everyone in this thread is garbage and not real humans please end yourself
>>
>>25022566
4 years in high school I dated a dwarf, really she was what I call a midget, she was a proportional dwarf
No weird ass of fucked up legs, too big a head, she was just a miniature person, like a big doll
She liked to drink, smoke, and swore like no one I have ever known, she was white trash and lived in a single wide
She was 3 feet tall, I am 6 feet, got made fun of all the time
I would have married her but after graduation she started using meth, then heroin, she overdosed about 4 years ago
He mom said it was my fault, since I made her think she could be normal
>>
They start getting less and less attractive below 5'10".
I'm 6'5" and want to be taller than the girl but don't want the difference to be too huge.
>>
Nope.

Once again, all women have to do is not be fat.
>>
>>25022566
Nope. Dated a 4'11" azn qt once and I loved it. She was so insecure about her height, I just didn't get it... she was adorable.
>>
>>25022566
Woman should be 6 inches shorter than you. So 5ft 6 is cut off for womanlet but not really tall.
(Places with 5ft 4 average woman have 5ft 10 men and the place with 5ft 7 women have 6ft 1 men)
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.