[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you realize getting pussy is all about confidence fake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: yfw.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
yfw.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>yfw you realize getting pussy is all about confidence

fake it till you make it faggots
>>
>>25022404
true factz my niggas
>>
>>25022404

I finally got laid at 29, this is true desu friends
>>
File: moot-burma.gif (2 MB, 324x239) Image search: [Google]
moot-burma.gif
2 MB, 324x239
this is the ultimate red-pill that /r9k/ will never swallow.
>>
>>25022537

Sad but true. Robots are too comfy as victims.
>>
How do I get confidence then?
>>
But when I fake confidence, girls call me a loser.
>>
>>25022885

Just tell yourself you're a grade A nigga. Even if you don't believe it, keep telling yourself until you do

A good place to start would be watching how Donald Trump deals with his opponents.
>>
>>25022404
even if you don't fake confidence .
and you still don't get laid.
the joke is still on the girl.
>>
>>25022537
Is he ok?
>>
>>25022537

Did he died? Does anyone know the context of this gif? It looks like he's messing around until near the end when his face turns to pure terror.
>>
>>25022940
>>25022934

moot is dead guys
>>
>>25022934

His body will turn up 4000 years from now as one of those naturally-preserved mummies and he'll be in a futuristic Ripley's museum.
>>
>>25022537
i think this was suicide or someone forced him to do it. unless its fake.
>>
Just remember that you'll be okay no matter what happens to you. Almost.

Very few things can seriously fuck up your life in the long run. Very few, but not none. Maybe you trip and spill a drink on yourself? Who cares? Let's say you accidentally order the wrong item at a fast food place, and you have to correct yourself. No long term consequences there, just water off your back. Hell, you could even dook your pants in front of all of your co-workers but at the end of the day it's not like anyone remembers that sort of things for more than an hour or so.

Really, the only things that you should worry about are the permanent things. Stuff like car crashes, ending up on the sex offender registry, mixing the wrong drugs and frying your brain, or getting rejected by a girl you like. That's the really scary stuff.
>>
>>25022901
being thought of even as a loser is better than not being noticed, or just having the personality of living room forfeiture. at least there's an emotional reaction when they think you are a loser.
>>
>>25023097
>living room forfeiture
i meant furniture blaah
>>
>>25022974

Yeah or the guy with the camera pulled him out of the muck with a pole or something, idiot.

I hope I never fall into a mudhole with no one but your dumb ass around.

>Welp, I guess Anon's gone for good now. Gee, I wonder if it was suicide or someone forced him to do it? I'll probably never know, since apparently I consider mudholes to be inescapable portals of certain doom.
>>
>>25022537

Has anyone heard from moot lately?
>>
what if confidence is not my problem I simply don't care to engage with the opposite sex or same sex for that matter ?

I've had relationshits and sex before yes
I'm far too comfy in not giving a shit desu mi familia
>>
>>25023097
But what good has that done me?,.,,,hjfjkhkhjkhj
>>
>>25022404
Congratulations, you have figured out the code! Your reward is 1.5 years of meaningless and emotionless sex before you settling on a 6/10 average chick because you're scared of growing old and dying alone. I'm not projecting or anything.

Cuckold
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 750x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 750x1050
Its true, if Dan the Man can get laid anybody can
>>
>>25023097
wrong
neutral is naturally better than negative
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.