[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>jerk off in front of PC with people in the home >room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1449105235603.png (188 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449105235603.png
188 KB, 500x375
>jerk off in front of PC with people in the home
>room smells like cum now

what do to prevent disaster?
>>
Empty a whole can of deodorant in the room.
>>
What does it smell like, OP?
I can tell you what works best
>>
Heat up some vanilla extract

Or just dump some axe or fabreeze into the room fabrics
>>
Leave the caps unscrewed on your piss jugs and allow the gentle fragrance to overcome.
>>
>>25022297
Is it your room? Don't let them in.

Also make coffee to kill the smell, and take out trash with jizz-tissues in it.
>>
How stinky is your jizz that this is a problem?

Light a incense or something I guess.
>>
>>25022328
like high quality cum

>>25023088
>How stinky is your jizz that this is a problem?
it was a lot of cum

anyway I've decided I like the smell and it's here to stay
>>
>tfw fap in the shower
>It still smells the next day
>mom looks at me suspiciously
>>
what you have to do is fap so much and so often they get used to it and not even notice anymore.
>>
>>25023088
This is a problem for everybody, you just became desensitized to your own jizz smell. Everybody else can smell it. 100%. You know like smokers don't smell smoke on clothes etc.
>>
pour some baking soda on the jizz stains and let it sit for a while then vacuum it up, might help
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.