[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mischief
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1396773766328.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1396773766328.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>buy condoms
>she probably think i'm gonna be getting laid
>actually just jacking off into them
>>
she probably thinks ur paying a black to fuck u in the ass, man
>>
>>25022181
Faps n' Faffs
Chaps n' Laffs
>>
>>25022181
I bought condoms once because a girl on the internet told me to meet her somewhere
she never met me
and it was super embarrassing
the cashier said
"have a nice night"
she knew the situation exactly and was insulting me
>>
>>25022266
did she touch the pp?
>>
>>25022292
nah here's what happened
>find a roastie on an anonymous forum who is in my area
>she appears to be legitimate and wants to meet up with me
>she says she is horny and wants me to come over
>IS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENING WTF IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME
>have no clue how to carry conversation with a woman
>talk about kpop and pewdiepie because fuck my life that might be what women like idk
>she is suddenly less interested in talking
>tells me to meet at taco bell at midnight
>i go and buy condoms in what I am sure was the most adventurous moment of my life
>sit in taco bell all night long until 4am
>walk home sadly

yeah that was like a year ago
I still have the condoms just in case
>>
>>25022181
>buy condoms
>put one on to make sure it fits and to practice
>put rest in drawer to never be pulled out again

h-heh
>>
>>25022584
>talk about kpop and pewdiepie

good idea
>>
>have to go to uni
>post that i won't go
>i will actually go
>>
File: doosh.jpg (44 KB, 315x568) Image search: [Google]
doosh.jpg
44 KB, 315x568
>>25022584
why dont you slide your tight, wight, supple, boy butt over here and let me fuck you raw till you are ok with drinking man cum because you will never fuck a milf and you will never be a man you will just drink man cum for he does to and no go as far
>>
File: devilish2.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
devilish2.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>25022181
>enter drugstore
>ask skin like condoms to dumb bitch
>dumb bitch say "what is that?"
>me: the ones behinds you
>she put some extrange look in eyes like brain reset, she search for them, i know she dosnt have those but i let her search anyways
>dumb bitch says she dosnt have those
>i say well give me those mega sized
>mfw starts to search, didnt tell her where they are even when i saw them already
>founds it, buy them, 10 minets to found a fucking condom pack
>mfw im a 27yo neet
>mfw i've fucked a shitskin that afternoon
>mfw mega sized condoms fits on my dick
>>
>>25023194
Megasized condoms are no bigger really,they're like an inch longer but normal condoms are 8 inches aanyway and made for pencil dicks. Durex even makes the girth of their condoms below average girth
>>
>>25022181
I tried this but I just got one from my normie cousin. 0/10 experience. It was much too tight, and a pain to get it on. Only to find out I can't use magnums; I need the xl ones.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.