[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Tatay redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: Taylor-Swift-Race-Mixing[1].jpg (103 KB, 886x664) Image search: [Google]
Taylor-Swift-Race-Mixing[1].jpg
103 KB, 886x664
Is Tatay redpilled?
>>
>>25022148
sorry, *Taytay

silly me >_<
>>
Whoever really said that was spot-on.
>>
>>25022299
It's from Mein Kampf
>>
>>25022329
>>25022329
No dumbass it's a Taylor Swift quote.
>>
File: Taylor-Swift-Jews[1].png (461 KB, 639x450) Image search: [Google]
Taylor-Swift-Jews[1].png
461 KB, 639x450
>>25022359
yes, of course. my b
>>
File: taydolf.png (364 KB, 864x640) Image search: [Google]
taydolf.png
364 KB, 864x640
Taydolf is a troll designed to make teenage girls repost Hitler quotes under the mistaken belief that they were said by Ms. Swift. Trolling requires subtlety.

The images posted in this thread lack subtlety. No one is going to believe that Taylor Swift genuinely wants to kill all Jews, not even for a second. It's about as funny as slapping a caption that says "KILL ALL THE PREPS" on a picture of a kitten, or a prank phone call that consists entirely of telling the prankee that they are a "fart-licking dickface" who forgot to pick up his "butt dildo" from the "fagatorium."

Observe the image I have posted: subtle, concise. Funny. My sense of humor is superior to yours in every way. Everything about me is better than anything about you, all of you. I am a winner, you are all losers.

Now I'm going to masturbate to pictures of Taylor Swift.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.