[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, robots! Do you need a friend? I'm your guy!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1080x1776
Hi, robots!

Do you need a friend? I'm your guy!
>>
File: image.jpg (913 KB, 1936x2167) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
913 KB, 1936x2167
Robots, please...I'm dying.
>>
One friend please
>>
>>25022322
One friend, coming right up, buddy!

How's your night going?
Also, check'd
>>
>>25022347
yea good, listening to music, working out in my lounge room, giving my cat the cold shoulder for hissing at me last night.

hows your day/night?
>>
>>25022481
Sitting home alone, watching Chopped and eating ice cream. Slightly depressed but giving no shits.

>cat
Please, post pics.
>>
File: IMG_1446.jpg (118 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1446.jpg
118 KB, 640x480
>>25022532
Her name is Mr Kitty with a C

what ice cream?
>>
At first I thought that was a picture of a hand that had lost some fingers, but then upon closer inspection I realized that they television logo was not being playful ad that it was actually a besocked foot.
>>
>>25022617
Ben and Jerry's peanut butter cup. They put in entirely too many peanut butter cups.

Your cat looks like a cat looks like the one I had when I was 5 but it ran away. What'd she hiss at you for? Is she temperamental?

>>25022699
>besocked
>>
File: ic.jpg (86 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
ic.jpg
86 KB, 480x640
>>25022841
dunno, this was the first time she's ever hissed at me. We were on our second walk for the day and she didn't want to go back inside but I nudged her hind legs as I usually do to get her back inside and she hissed at me.

I gave her a good scolding and she's been depressed all morning but I'm angry too. She should apologize and not bite the hand that feeds her. We'll go for a walk after my workout. She's 8 months old and not too temperamental.

This is a really yummy ice cream if you ever get the chance to try it
>>
File: skelly.gif (987 KB, 500x590) Image search: [Google]
skelly.gif
987 KB, 500x590
I used to love watching chopped. Would always try and experiment making recipes when cooking.

Then my body decided to develop intolerances and digestive disorders and now I struggle to find things I can eat without feeling like shit.

Maybe in another life I can live out my chef dreams.
>>
>>25022921
That ice cream looks amazing. I normally don't get B&Js because they always overload their ice cream with shit. I've never seen that brand before so they probably don't have it in my state.
>>
File: choppedstill.jpg (116 KB, 401x247) Image search: [Google]
choppedstill.jpg
116 KB, 401x247
>>25023026
Alright chefs, for your appetizers you must use:
>Squid Jerky
>Rainbow Chard
and
>Marshmallow Fluff

20 minutes on the clock...

Begin!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.