[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>born in rural area >all I want is to live in a big city
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
>born in rural area
>all I want is to live in a big city
>riding thee train and sirens every night
>shit to do and food on every corner
>don't have to drive 6 hours to have fun
>actually live life

God..when will this curse finally end
>>
File: 1449631337194.gif (755 KB, 312x281) Image search: [Google]
1449631337194.gif
755 KB, 312x281
Sirens are the comfiest.
>>
>>25021907
What I like about you~
>>
>>25021907
Where do you like anon? I live in NYC myself.
>>
>>25023140
Upstate new york
>>
You post here a lot, OP. You just need to GTFO of that small town right now. Make a new years resolution to get some cash together and move on down the road. It's just that simple - the only alternative is to stay there forever. You NEED to do this SOON!
>>
>>25022157
Agreed. I'm more of an airplane scraping the sky kind of guy myself
>>
>>25024971
Its not getting there its supporting myself in a high cost city
>>
Talk to anyone who's been in the city for a few years and you know that they want to move to a rural area

Everything is expensive, all the restaurants and clubs are the same look the same and are basically just scams to get your money

I'd love to live in a rural town , have a cozy cheap diner to go to, fresh air comfy feels

Grass is always greener on the other side...except in the city where there is no grass
>>
/south/ here, I feel you OP
>>
>>25025346
If I lived in the city I could just visit my mother's place for those times I crave the rural comforts.
>>
I would kill to live in the middle of nowhere. I've been stuck in the city all my life and I'm fucking sick of it. The constant noise is driving me fucking insane, the smell of gasoline and smoke makes me sick. I just want to live in a place where no one can find me. I've considered living in a tent in a forest somewhere but I'll need a lot of planning for that to work.
>>
>Want to move to Seattle because Big City + Comfy Weather
>Have to deal with Hipsters

fug...
>>
>>25021907
>I want lots more people around me!
fuck that
>>
>>25025346
I have and they don't want to be here they all go back

>select all pictures with trees

Rrreeeeeeeee
>>
File: be6f1.jpg (53 KB, 600x546) Image search: [Google]
be6f1.jpg
53 KB, 600x546
20-30 years aren't supposed to be living outside of the cities in UK.
>tfw the only young adult left in dead-end town for the elderly and retired
>>
>>25021907
I hate you.

I know you're the same one every time.

You don't deserve anything, in the time you've been repeatedly posting this thread you could have taken steps towards "living your dream" but instead you just want pity and the safety of home.
>>
>>25025662
>implying my dream is possible
>>
>>25024008
That's actually funny because everyone from upstate apparently hates people from the city. I personally don't give a shit whenever I visit my upstate friends and they introduce me to people who think I am there to make fun of them for being farm boys or some dumb 10 year old shit like that. The city is bad. People aren't nice here like they are upstate. Be grateful you sack of shit farm boy
>>
>>25021907
Funny. I live in houston and can't wait to graduate so I can get out of this bitch.
>everything's expensive
>smog is terrible
>can't see the stars at night
>people are rude/angry all the time
>takes 6 hr to get anywhere anyway because of the traffic
>shitskin food hawkers screeching on every corner about how their tamales/felafel/noodles are the best in the city
suburban life is the best, but will be overrun with niggers in 20 years. don't know what i'll do then
>>
>>25021907
>be born in the forest
>150 kids in graduating class
>getthefuckout.jpg
>NYC is horribly overrated, only good for the live music and comedy
>move to the northwest
>30 minutes from forest
>30 minutes from a relatively active city
>bestofboth.png
the live entertainment scenes in NYC can't be touched. No reason to live there past 27 though.
>>
>>25025817
Where in the Northwest, I've lived on an island in Washington my whole life. Its a great life
>>
>>25025249
Just take the chance. Move there, meet and network with as many people as you can, tell everyone you meet you're looking for work, couchsurf with new friends, bust your ass taking every/any job you can get, live off of credit cards if you have to. It'll make you feel so good when you finally get that full-time job in the city, seriously, but only if you take the shot.
>>
>>25025885
Really, you don't even have to do a full commitment like this, though. Go out there for just 3-4 days at a time. And during those days, you're laser-focused.

Then, next month, do it again. And again. Until you make it.
>>
I've lived in the city, the burbs, and rural. I liked rural the most. Hoping to get back to the country in a few years.
>>
File: 1433441577173.gif (31 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1433441577173.gif
31 KB, 500x492
>>25021907
>tfw live in city
>tfw have never seen the stars at night
>>
Niggers in every alley complaining about muh gentrification and asking for signatures for $15 minimum wage

I love how they complain about the cost of living and then ask me to sign a petition that would raise the cost of living.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.