[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just be hot stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
You robots complain endlessly about Chad, but most of theseguys are not overly intelligent, few are as rich as you think and are not actually charming but just brutish in their flirting. The only thing that separates you then is your body so why not just work out? Achieving a body like pic related is not hard, and is the body women want most.

You want a hot woman but are not willing to do what it takes to be hot yourself...
>>
>>25021879

because this the safe space for perma-victim man children who don't take agency over their own lives
>>
>>25021915
Why don't they want to improve their lot?
>>
>>25021879
that guy ha bad muscle insertions
>>
>>25021915
>spot the enrage normie kek
>>
>>25022066
Yet women will swarm to him nevertheless. He's a solid 8/10. So what is your excuse?
>>
File: Picture 6.png (248 KB, 543x385) Image search: [Google]
Picture 6.png
248 KB, 543x385
I agree with everything in this thread a fuckton and I'm a gay man. Probably the gay equivalent of a Chad.

Yeah, they want a hot woman but don't want to work to be hot themselves, yeah, they're proud of being "NEETs," yeah, they disparage "normies," blah blah blah, they're negative as fuck and it's pathetic.

To play Devil's advocate.... most of the dudes here probably look like the guy in this pic. When you're THAT far gone, doing the work to look like the guy in the pic - who's a hardcore fucking hottie, I'd hit that bussy like a foster kid - would take fucking years. It's a huge fucking mountain to climb.

I mean the average schlub only needs a few months of life coaching, fitness and grooming and hard work to become fuckable to the average woman.

A good boy points freak is pretty far fucking gone. It's not impossible, but it's a huge fucking mountain to climb.
>>
>>25022141
Too much of a hastle, this much work for just one fuck isn't worth it. You are much better off with 2D.
>>
Trust me, lifting will not get you a gf or sex.
I'm still a kissless, handholdless, virgin.
>>
>>25021879
>Achieving a body like pic related is not hard
I think you and me have a diffrent idea of what hard means.

Depending on starting point it takes months, even years of hard work from careful diet and strenuous exercise to get a body like that. Plus for some it is not physically possible, and for others it would not matter because their face is fucked up.

I am not saying people should not treat their body right, and try to push themselves to be better. But don't do it for women, because it never works out well in the end.
>>
>>25021915
Back to the cotton fields.
>>
>>25021879
That guy on the left with gyno kek
>>
File: 1448966437181.gif (2 MB, 500x571) Image search: [Google]
1448966437181.gif
2 MB, 500x571
>>25022141
>I mean the average schlub only needs a few months of life coaching, fitness and grooming and hard work to become fuckable to the average woman.
lmao
>>
A good face and great conversational skills are what it takes. If you don't have both together then you're screwed.
>>
I don't want a hot woman. I want a good woman who will love, support me, be loyal and hold a good conversation. I'm willing to put in effort when that woman shows up. She has not. Until she does, I'm eating oreos.
>>
why does everyone make such a big deal about losing weight when literally all you have to do is stop eating?
>>
>>25022786
>Fatties gonna fat
>>
>>25021879
But I do have a body like that. Means absolutely nothing when are ugly, have a small penis and no sexual confidence.
>>
why are people so delusional they think getting a great body will make women go crazy for them? women want a handsome tall guy with a big dong. id say being muscular is the lowest on that list

i mean sure im not saying be fat as fuck but you know.
>>
File: 1445536804880.jpg (97 KB, 1019x636) Image search: [Google]
1445536804880.jpg
97 KB, 1019x636
>>25022141
>>I mean the average schlub only needs a few months of life coaching, fitness and grooming and hard work to become fuckable to the average woman.
hahaha fuck off average people sucks, anyways this is true familiar
>>
>>25021915
No, life gave us a tough hand in life and so many of us cannot deal with it.

Also OP, not all of us can bulk up easily, and even then you'd still have a bunch of other problems to deal with, like your personality.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.