[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sister says she would ask guys for shit (food, pens, etc)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: otaku.png (402 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
otaku.png
402 KB, 540x405
>sister says she would ask guys for shit (food, pens, etc) just for an excuse to talk to them

Do girls actually do this?
>>
File: 1428113299097.jpg (8 KB, 213x255) Image search: [Google]
1428113299097.jpg
8 KB, 213x255
>~30ish year old homeless guy at the bus stop would constantly ask me for food/candy/etc before hitting on me
>asked for my number but i'm pretty sure he doesn't even have a phone

was he actually interested in my or was he just hungry?

he was the only guy who was ever interested in me
>>
>>25021778
Probably both

unless you're really, really ugly
>>
yes, they're just as lame as guys

the kicker is, it works for them. they don't have to have "game", they don't have to be interesting at all. they believe having lady parts will automatically get them attention, which it does for the most part.

but the same can be said about attractive men, they don't have to do shit in order to succeed with the opposite sex. women just have better luck on average than the average man.
>>
>>25021838
>but the same can be said about attractive men

It can't be said for unattractive women, though.
>>
>>25021838
this

When i talk to girls at college it strikes me how boring they are, how they can talk and talk and talk about nothing and still be the centre of attention, whilst everything a guy says has to be either funny, insightful, interesting or helpful. Women can just blab on.
>>
>>25022088
Can confirm this. Online chat fucking blows up when a girl is active. Irl they have orbiters everywhere talking to them about literally nothing.
>>
>>25021778
Was he at least attractive?
>>
Girls can justifiably play the shy card, they haven't been built up as the aggressors by nature or society, so it'd feel weird for them to be more direct about these things.
>>
How the hell does this work?

>Person 1: "Hey, can I borrow a pencil?"
>Person 2: "Sure, no problem"
>Person 1: "Uh.... boy, I sure do love pencils! How about you?"

This isn't how you fucking engage with people
>>
>>25023675
It's more like they ask for it and walk away. They don't even try to make conversation.

Being a woman is literally life on easy mode.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.