[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SPOIL STAR WARS FOR THE NORMIES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (17 KB, 763x385) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17 KB, 763x385
So the new Star Wars is coming out. It's going to be nothing but pandering shit since Lucas isn't even involved, and chads and stacies are going to like it because it's quirky, like usual.

Why not give them some foresight about the movie they're going to watch? After all, we'd hate to see them pay money for something that they don't know is going to be good or not

There are multiple juicy spoilers that have all but been confirmed, like Kylo Ren being the estranged son of Han and Leia, and Rey being the daughter of Luke Skywalker (who only shows up at the very end of the movie) but the one with the most potential is that Han Solo dies. Kylo Ren stabs him with his shitty looking fanfiction tier lightsaber

Let the normies know
>>
Sounds like fun I'll do it
>>
>>25021919

Han Solo doesn't die that was a misdirect. Leia dies.
>>
>>25021688
How does everyone know Han Solo dies? didn't he die in one of the original movies anyways?

I don't watch Star Wars or give a fuck about it in the slightest. Who is han solo anyway?
>>
>>25021939
Every leak so far indicates that Han Solo gets killed in one of those snowy forest scenes from the trailers
>>
why does anyone care that much anyways? I would just assume people are just spreading shit rumors. It isn't even out yet
>>
>>25021974
Imagine your frustration as an idiotic Star Wars faggot. You've literally been waiting since your childhood to see an Episode 7 instead of more prequels you care about. One week prior to release, your hype is at maximum and then you see something as sensational but still plausible that one of the main characters ends up dying.

You naively deny it all the way up until seeing it for yourself, and when it does happen you have an undeniable rage towards the fucker that felt the need to ruin the surprise for you
>>
>>25021688
I love it dude. I so don't give a shit about Star Wars. I honestly find it hilarious that people are getting super upset about it.
>>
>people not keeping their internet usage to a minimum if they care about a popular book, movie, tv show, video game release

it's like they it to be spoiled
>>
>>25021688
Normies getting roasted, excellent...
>>
File: 1437146725469-2.jpg (195 KB, 589x683) Image search: [Google]
1437146725469-2.jpg
195 KB, 589x683
>>25021688
Just put new batteries in my Megaphone. Got my squad and the getaway vehicle. I will travel to as many theaters and showings and spoil it as possible.
Haven't done it since the Deathly Hallows release
>>
>>25021688
Sounds a bit 2 reddit
>>
File: reddit.png (156 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
156 KB, 1920x1080
>>25022961
thats what they think
>>
>>25022775
Godspeed, fellow crusader
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-15-19-40-41.png (102 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-15-19-40-41.png
102 KB, 540x960
Well that was fun
Thanks OP
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.