[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT Ask a chad anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
Ask a chad anything

Will reply seriously
>>
>>25021551
Fuck you chad, why'd you bully me all through grade school?
>>
stfu fat sperg
>>
>>25021551
What haircut should I get
>>
Would you date a black girl? how is this not orginal
>>
Would you fuck or have you fucked a dude? Give us the details if so.
>>
>>25021608
I never bullied any1, the reason why you were being bullied was probably because your bully had issues himself which he was not aware of / did not know how to handle them.
he saw you as a weak/easy pray and decided to bully you
its coming from the ego and back to prehistoric times, survival of the fittest but 21st century

>>25021621
what does it look like now?
can u grow a beard?
>>
>>25021608

Deep down?

Because bullying is a ingrained social mechanism programmed into all animals, just called by different names.

All we're trying to do is make you realize your behavior is unsustainable for a happy life and reproduction (see autistic as fuck). By negatively reinforcing you through pain/humiliation we are actually only trying to make you adopt more socially acceptable habits which will lead to acceptance by others and happiness through self-confidence.

Also, you were kinda asking for it. Derrick.
>>
>>25021551
Post your face. This thread most likely isn't posted by an actual Chad.
>>
>>25021708
no experience with dating one
have fucked a few of them.
good bodies and good hips, if they are raised well or come from good family then they can take good care of u (clean & cook)
however they get jealous though

>>25021731
havent done so and dont plan on doing it ever
what is the reason for this question?
>>
face or riot
>>
>>25021786
not going to post my photo or personal information
im good looking though, normal built, blue eyes
>>
Why does my Chad aesthetics bf love me even though I'm not pretty?
>>
>>25021840
>he
he loves you?
does he love you more than you love him?
then hes not a chad
>>
>>25021821
This thread isn't posted by an actual Chad.

This is a shameless AMA, OP is a redditor who has been here for a couple of weeks, and you are cancer if you bump this thread.
>>
>>25021863
kk and why would i want to post my face?
ive been long on enough on 4chan and will not post any really personal info or photos.

ask for advice on girls / life and i can offer you some.
anything that is bothering you in life?
>>
>>25021981
>ask for advice on girls / life and i can offer you some.
But you are stupid as fuck. The reason I don't have friends or a gf is because my IQ is 157. I know how every sentence will end. Socializing is torturous for me, people are all horribly uninteresting. There is nothing you can tell me I haven't thought of before. In all likelihood, judging from your writing, your IQ is between 90 and 95. Why would I need you for anything?
>>
>>25021777
>le "chad is helping you through bullying" argument
Go back to the cuck-shed
>>
>>25021981
You're the one who started this thread. It's your responsibility to provide verification for what you claim to be if you want it to continue. It doesn't necessarily have to be your face, what about nudes of some girl you've fucked?
>>25022022
You are an _ _ _ _ _ t.
>>
What is your work out plan?

Favorite outdoor activity?

If you work, how did you get your current/last job?
>>
>>25021863
RP based AMA threads have been a staple of this board and many others for the longest.

When the OP is a good writer it is like reading a interesting interactive story

When OP is bad it is just funny to fuck with him.

Ether way fun and lolz can be had if you take the stick out of your ass.
>>
>>25022211
>lolz
I laughed pretty hard at this.
>>>/b/
>>
>>25022022
>The reason I don't have friends or a gf is because my IQ is 157

yet somehow Einstein had both.

You're just an egomaniacal spreg who know one likes.
>>
>>25022022
kk do you prefer me to write like this?

The problem here is not your IQ or "knowing how every sentence will end."
Assuming you already know is the biggest mistake you can make.
Intelligent people are aware of how little they know, and don't become arrogant in the sense that they know so much.
When you think you already know everything, what is there left to learn?
Try to live your life coming from a place of nothingness or not knowing. It opens up a whole new world of possibilities in which you can learn much more and actually make friends.

But no, don't listen to me, i'm just a simple chad with low IQ right?
There is nothing I can tell you which you haven't tought of before, if you are not listening.
>>
File: 1447730236459.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447730236459.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
>>25021551

5.5" here

does dick size really matter to grills? for better sex, orgasms etc
>>
>>25022163
3 days then 2 days rest
1 day legs, 1 day biceps/triceps, 1 day chest and back - repeat
in terms of sports: football, (or soccer as americans call it)
outside i actually enjoy being alone and read some philosophy some times. Its hard to take time for yourself when you live a very social life. Maybe once every two or three weeks I can find myself alone and have 1 night to spend by myself, or sometimes even only a few hours.
Its nice to get away from all the social stuff for once.
Its why i am still browsing 4chan every day before i go to sleep and am posting now

work im in final years of my business studies
i already started to work for a few other organizations that my friends started, i basically help them with selling some stuff and give them overal tips in how they can improve their operations. can be anything from marketing to staff or resolving conflicts.
its all about knowing people or knowing how to sell yourself. the skill of communication is very important, face2face that is
>>
>>25022303
>But no, don't listen to me, i'm just a simple chad with low IQ right?
Yes. Virtually everything you said was a platitude. You are not intelligent for channeling Socrates, and you aren't going to influence me with such basic ideas.
>>
>>25022364
Honestly i am pretty big in size (19cm) but it can be annoying some times. It might sound cool to have a big dick but the truth is different.
if the girl doesnt have a lot of experience she can hurt herself and also hurt you more easily. they also gag faster when you push their head down and teeth make blowjob feel less enjoyable.

some girls are crazy and just want to feel like they are being ripped apart, although i think girls like it more when they can play with the dick more and for example put it in their mouth completely
as long as you know what you are doing and make sure you take care of her whole body size is not that important as long as its atleast average

read a book about kamasutra and learn at least 10 different positions which u can use
girls love it when you take them for example from the bed and then fuck them against the wall, or when you make use of the whole bed rather than fucking missionary for half an hour
>>
>>25022464
What makes you assume that anything I have to offer is not up to your standards to listen to, and thus makes you filter it out?
Please show me so i can either learn from it or give you the right information to change your beliefs
>>
>>25022518
You can't give any meaningful information because you hold your own bias towards life and the people that post here.
You'll be wasting your time providing useless anecdotes and information that you absorbed through your own perception
>>
>>25022518
>What makes you assume that anything I have to offer is not up to your standards to listen to, and thus makes you filter it out?
Because of what you've written so far. You're basic. >>25022621 isn't me.
>>
>>25022621
I based my bias on my experience with thousands of people from countries all over the world.
Relationships with girls from different backgrounds and also by living in different countries.
I keep my judgements aside from my perception and adjust my viewing point
>>
do you enjoy Funkadelic?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E7DM37bIuE
>>
>>25021551
you know anything about MMA ? i wanna give it a go but im not sure where to start
>>
>>25022810
never heard of it but sounds cool

>>25022875
few of my close friends are doing muay thai/kickbox/mma
its a really rough sport and will be good depending on your goals
just work out more and make sure you know how to control your body (be flexible, do yoga) and you dont need fight sports
>>
>>25022932
>and you dont need fight sports
but i see all this competing and i get fired up, i wanna fight and feel my adrenaline rush as i face an opponent who wants to win just as bad as i would. i wanna accomplish great things
>>
>>25022766
So you have nothing to give in the end?
Just anecdotes?
>>
If you had absolutely no potential to succeed at anything ever, as in you would never get laid, have friends, or accomplish anything in your life, and every attempt to change would end in failure, would you commit suicide?
>>
>>25021551
How do you style your beard
>>
>>25023040
the only reason why you would have those thoughts is because you are talking too much shit to yourself and dont see a way out. every day in day out is the same drag and you dont see the future bright.
change has to come.
but it has to come from within you
start doing personal development stuff and read self improvement books, take time to evaluate your life and what lead to you being like this.
things that happened in your childhood, high school, or recent events that made you the person you are today.
all of this is in the past and you can change your future if you have the willingness to change
>>
>>25023199
>read self improvement books,
Useless shit
>>
>>25023002
Ask me the right questions then and I can tell you some things
Not trying to be too philosophical here just ask something and perhaps I can help you out
if you are not willing to be open to listen to what i have to offer, why are you posting in this thread?
>>
>>25023223
Have you tried reading them? Have you tried actually implementing the advice in your life and put in the effort to change?

I have and it made my life much better and i am much happier
>>
>>25021745
>beard
No Chad here, everyone can move on now
>>
File: 239450760.jpg (31 KB, 670x376) Image search: [Google]
239450760.jpg
31 KB, 670x376
>>25023094

this but little bit more trimmed & its darker
>>
>>25023240
I read and did what i was told (just like i've been doing my whole life) still got nothing out of them
>>
>>25023199
>because you are talking too much shit to yourself and dont see a way out
Some people are simply too stupid or incompetent to change themselves.
>>
>>25023278
what was it you tried to improve?
>>
>>25023280
it may appear that way but if they take the time and slow down and are open to listen, anything is possible
>>
File: 1450156257665s.jpg (4 KB, 125x113) Image search: [Google]
1450156257665s.jpg
4 KB, 125x113
>chad
>r9k
>robots baiting so hard
lmao
>>
>>25023317
Would you tell a mentally retarded person to try harder if they can't understand something? Some people simply lack the ability to live a decent life given the inherited traits they possess. Why would you waste their time by trying to convince them to endure in some pointless struggle with no reward? Are you a sadist?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.