[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where honestly see yourself in 10 years?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: noice.jpg (31 KB, 300x265) Image search: [Google]
noice.jpg
31 KB, 300x265
Not a meme thread, use your most optimistic (while still plausible) predictions, just so we can have some variety amidst all the suicidal negativity. Where could you be in the next decade if you tried?
>>
muscular, careered, a father
>>
nope, still dead
>>
>>25021464
Prison

who the fuck said prison before?
>>
I'll be just starting my career probably, I'm 19 now, I have a 6 year contract with the Navy, then Im going to college after, so ill be starting my career at 29...
>>
>>25021464
graduated with a decent job, still a virgin, no bf or friends. estranged from family.

the next 40 years a 9-5 grind of sleeping, working, internet and eating. not the worst life i guess.
>>
File: give up.jpg (19 KB, 301x267) Image search: [Google]
give up.jpg
19 KB, 301x267
Hopefully a cook or a chef of some sort.
Probably just gonna end up NEET and happy with being a failure.
I'll never stop loving food.
>>
>>25021464
Still bored. Just a bit older.
If not, I'll be in a different timeline, another universe. or simply in the void. who knows ?
>>
>>25021576
are you going to school for it?
>>
Still in military, maybe a couple promotions but probably still Corporal, decent amount in bank, nice car, almost definitely still a virgin and single, maybe 2 or 3 friends.
>>
>>25021464
Still a manlet, so I'll probably be a virgin living alone. I'll probably have a decent paying job granted I don't drop out of college though, so at least I have that going for me.

Either that or I'll be in prison like my grandfather predicted.
>>
Single, still paying off debt, no friends, living in some shitty suburb in a studio apartment cuz i cant afford shit.

May be working as a teacher (master's degree in ESL/EFL in a non-english speaking country) but most likely unskilled labor - cleaning toilets till I break my back and die.
>>
>>25021682
>most likely unskilled labor - cleaning toilets till I break my back and die.

there's no excuse to be pigeon holed into this if you live in a 1st world nation, there's plenty of pleb tier jobs out there were you can do minimal work/hours and still make enough to cover rent.

I used to work shelf stacking, most of the people there were 50 yr old wash up failures. Most worked like 4 hours of the 8 hour shift then just pretended to face up the aisle while listening to audiobooks.

Shit pay, but tolerable.
>>
I honestly don't see myself anywhere in 10 years. I hope I'm dead by then. My future just doesn't seem like a pleasant thought at all.
>>
>>25021464
A bit more in shape. Living alone somewhere, with some form of a job. Hopefully in a relationship with someone too. Maybe even not wanting to die anymore.

I'm just so focused on all the negative shit that I don't even think about the best case scenario.
Being realistic, I would most likely kill myself at some point in those 10 years.
>>
I see two options in my future.
1) I get a degree and start a career. In what field, I'm not sure.
2) I learn a trade and make money
I'm leaning more towards a trade

Right now I'm just a wagecuck who dropped out of Uni
>>
>>25021507
We've had plenty of ex-con threads.
>>
25 now.

Self-made millionaire and happily married family man. In reality I will stay a reclusive manchild, that burns all of his money on gambling and hard drugs, until the sadness becomes unbearable.
>>
>>25021464
Still a NEET on NEETbux. Hopefully I'll be a published NEET on NEETbux eventually though. Not in it for the money.
>>
>>25021464

>26

Honestly? I spend a lot of time trying to look into the future and see where I'll be. What if I'm doing this, or that, what if I'm with this kind of person or that kind of person, what if I'm living here or there? That kind of stuff.

None of them make me happy. The only one that doesn't hurt is the one where I'm not there.
>>
File: i wanna try this.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
i wanna try this.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>25021464
Alone in a small apartment
I'll have some shitty job i tolerate
No friends or GF
The only time i'll leave is for work and go to the store
>>
>>25021513
This but gf instead.
>>
>25

Probably living in America. Ideally finished with education. If not, then I probably gave up at some point. If I gave up, then I'm either working a steady job or I'm back at the construction company I used to work for. If that is the case, then I am probably not far from suicide.
>>
>>25022272
In a crater with a rifle with dilapidated sign in the background that reads Denney's
>>
>35 in 10 years
>Married to my qt Russian waifu
>MBA and/or PE license by then, depending on where I want to go
>Normalfag lifestyle with a house, 2 white kids and a dog
>Still mountain biking
>Still surfing
>Still /fit/
>>
>>25021837
this

what is your situation brother
I'm failing out of freshman year of college rn
I have had suicidal thoughts since lower school and I am probably going to go homeless soon at best
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.