[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you may travel back to one year of your life and relive those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: pepe genie.png (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepe genie.png
45 KB, 500x500
>you may travel back to one year of your life and relive those 365 days with all the knowledge and experience you have today
>After the year is over, you will return to the current time
>you will enjoy the benefits of whatever actions you took in that year, and no one but you will know that anything changed
unless you have the winning powerball numbers and successful stocks memorized, you won't be able to look them up before you time hop

What year do you return to and why, robots? What do you do differently?
>>
>>25021417
BITCOINS HERE WE COME
>>
>>25021417
I have no years to go back to. I had zero opportunities to make my life better.
>>
>>25021417
Let know who is the boss of high school and avoid this timeline of inconsiderate experience. Also for the golden years of 4chan and the web as it was before. and of course
>>25021930
this reason.
>>
>>25021417
would be 18 again
learn more languages and useful skills
>>
I'd go back to 2005, my first day of high school.
I'd set a block on 4chan and limewire with a gibberish password.
I could live like without having to go to prison and becoming a felon and do something with my life.
>>
>>25021417
I'd go back to elementary, I had a waifu-tier protogf and I guarantee I would've wifed her. She was traditional so no cheating, but I said some stupid shit and fucked it all up.

Just fuck my shit up pham
>>
>>25021417
I'd just go back to my first semester of freshman year of college. Drugs, friends, just good times.

I was actually confident and extroverted as fuck somehow and even managed to fuck a fat girl. I'd just make the effort to lose weight and work out this time...so I could truly be in the prime of my life, I could fuck TWO fat girls yay!

Still better than the friendless, horrible depressed shut-in NEET I am now.
>>
Can you make it 3?
I want to tell my dad about the cancer, and tell him to switch his worthless fucking doctor.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.