[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright life advice thread right here guys. Tell us what you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 10
File: You can do it.jpg (19 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
You can do it.jpg
19 KB, 396x385
Alright life advice thread right here guys.

Tell us what you hate about your life, vent to us.

No poison allowed.

You just gotta work towards helping yourself man. I went from worst kid ever, bullied, socially retarded, speech impediment to A-ok later in life.

We'll help you out. You can always improve, man.
>>
>>25021298

All right first off you're hurting your future self by not going and improving yourself now.

Ever look back and think aw shit, man, I should've done something with that time instead fuck, I'd be in a better place

Well you can go ahead and not do that. Just do it, man.
>>
My drinking and drug use is out of control and i think im turning into a carbon copy pf my mom. That being said i believe this to be a symptom of a much larger issue. I believe rhat im living my life wrong. Im not saying i need a higher paying job or a gf or a nicer car. I want a meaning or purpose to give myself to but i dont know what. Not just volunteering twice a month. Something bigger. But im too jaded and cynical to believe in any cause or fight.
>>
>>25021486

You have options.

You could just stop with the drugs or alcohol, and that's very hard I know, but that's probably the most likely way you'll be able to get over those things.

You could use a little less, spend a little longer sober, wean yourself off. This is easier and the safest way if you're really far into alcohol abuse.

You can get some help, rehab, hospital, or something else. No one will look down on you for trying to get help. They will if someone finds you dead in a ditch suffocated on vomit. You won't become that, I believe you man. Anyone can change.

Don't become anyone you don't want to. You don't have to, and can make conscious decisions to do something different.

Remember you can do anything.

If you need, you can leave for a while. Go on vacation, hang out with some people, or just abandon everything until you can get yourself straight.

Everyone can change.

Something bigger? You cab help someone just by yourself, give an entire sidewalk socks. You can help in any way. You can make someone special. Most people do nothing at all. If you do something, you're valuable.

You can do anything you try hard enough to do. Get some help if you can't help yourself.
>>
I was super ugly and weird in middle school. All throughout my life (until recently) I was bullied and considered killing my self.

Freshman year I switched schools because I hate myself so much and wanted to get away from the people who tormented me every day. I started styling my hair, dressing nice. Even though I like to talk to people I was just really quiet. I had only one friend throughout my freshman year of high school. I couldn't really choose my classes my freshman year so I couldn't even meet people with similar interests. Akwardly sat at a lunch table with a bunch of girls I didn't know because my friend sat there the first day of lunch.

Sophomore year I sprung up to 5' to 5'8 over the summer. Became involved in a few extracurriculars and just now learning how to socialize with people for the first time in my life.

Junior I grew a bit more and was almost 6' tall. Height matters so much how people treat you it's unbelievable. Finally able to take some AP classes and hang out with the smart kids. Mostly talk to cute nerdy girls but never hang out with them. All the guys in my year were really into sports and cars so I never really related to them. I was a solid 8/10 and just now figuring out how to spill spaghetti everywhere when I talk to people.

Senior year (current; and yes I'm 18 fuck off mods). Have huge crush on one of the cute nerdy girls I always talked to. Only people I hang out with are a few robots who don't even go to the same school as me now (graduated). Got a job and it takes up almost all of my free time. The only real problem is turning into a spaghetti lord whenever I talk to my crush. I managed to get her number and snapchat but I've never text a normie before really and just spaghetti everywhere when ever I text her or talk to her in real life.

Honestly I just want the guts to ask her out and advice on not being a sperg with no social skills.
>>
>>25021647

>You can help in any way.

And you can also help anyone. Help someone well off, or someone in a worse position than you. A family member, or a complete stranger on the bus.

Get yourself out of a pattern you're living, What do you do when you're finished working for the day? Do something different every now and then. Live life happily. Sometimes it's not about helping others, but that's a great thing to do. Do what makes you happy.
Now I want you to think about you as a child. How'd he think of you?

Now think of your future selves- plural- the self where you try your best to improve, and the one where your health declines, you're old, and did nothing to help yourself.

How would they think? How would they think that you didn't help yourself?
>>
>>25021716
Aww normie is being ankward and shy. Please fuck off from here and text that stacy instead
>>
>>25021716

Hey man it sounds like you're doing great I'm glad you moved your way up.

Think about asking this girl out- (But don't think too much) what can she say?

>No

So nothing happens, and you go on with life after slight embarrassment for no reason. No one will mind. You live. You try with someone else, and get a different answer.

>Yes

That's fucking great man, I believe in you, I know this will happen. You date her, and it's ok.

You sound like a good person. You can do this, she will like you.

What will happen if you don't ask?

>You never get the chance

And you're worse off than if she even said no, which I don't think she will.

You can do it.

You have two futures here- one where you ask, and you never dwell on it again, and everything turns out fine.

One where you don't, and you will always regret it.

Now I want you to ask her. But first make sure you're close. Flirt a little. Don't hold her too high- she's just another person like you, and no better. You're a great person. You can do it. Try your best to act normal and social. If you put your mind to it, you can.
>>
>>25021899

Hey man everybody's got real problems and it's real to them. Don't be so bitter about your own problems. You can change yourself like he did. Do your best to change the problems that make you unnormie. You can do it, we can help you. We're all the same somehow, we've all got things we need to work on.
>>
>>25021298
I'm a 19 year old guy. I look pretty good and am going to cc and soon transferring to a 4 year. I have fairly good grades and a few friends but I can't get over how much I hate people. I hate that I feel like I'm the only one who is against drugs, against casual sex, against drinking, and who wants to wait for the right girl to lose my virginity to. I just want to at least meet one nice girl who is more conservative and is willing to take things slow. I look better than 90 percent of guys around me, and honestly it's never done me any good. I don't care if sluts are willing to fuck me all I want is a nice girl I can slowly build a relationship with, I don't care about sex I just want someone to care about. Looks don't matter if you can't find what you're looking for.
>>
I recently got a therapist, and will be getting anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds soon.
The other day I tried out Tinder and a few other online dating sites. I found that every single girl was the same
>netflix is my life xD
>coffee enthusiast
>starbucks is bae
>sherlock dr. who supernatural OMGGGG
>love avengers!
>i'm such a le nerd
>le social anxiety feelings :(
>introvert 4 life hehe xD
Every single girl around my age appears to be exactly the same, with a cookie cutter personality, who all believe they are special snowflakes when really they're human beings devoid of depth. They are devoid of a personality or any genuine interests.
I didn't think it was would trigger my brother so much but he ended up telling my dad, and now him and my brother are insisting that I talk to my female therapist about this.
I can see why, but am I wrong? Is it such a big issue to point out that all these women around my age are the same?
Not really asking for advice, just venting and seeing if I'm wrong.
>>
Sorry guys I gotta sign off but you guys keep helping eachother I'm so sorry.

>>25021980

You can find her. You can do it. Just look for someone, and don't act more sexual than you feel.

From what I hear. I believe if you try hard enough, and work towards it, you achieve this girl before summer comes around.
>>
Don't be bitter towards women or buy into any of that Red Pill/MGTOW shit. Ever. Best advice for this board
>>
>>25022057
Fuck yeah man.
>>
>>25022031

You're wrong. Everyone's different somehow. What people show on first dates and on tinder isn't necessarily true, and they won't how their true self. Look harder, and get to know someone. better. They will be different if you get to know them. And there's people who are exact;y right for you out there.

Sorry I can't type more but seriously I need to go.
>>
Don't let one experience ruin something for you. You can always do better. Everyone wants to do better, and they can. Not one person is completely content. Remember this guys.
>>
>>25021716

Hey thanks a lot man I never really looked at it like that :). I'm doing some weekly volunteer work tomorrow and I know she'll be there, I think I'll ask her to see the new star wars movie with me
>>
>>25021932

Whoops replied to my own post lol
>>
I'm probably schizophrenic. My god-tier aesthetics will never make it to the next generation.
>>
File: 1443895320074.jpg (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1443895320074.jpg
7 KB, 205x246
How do I stop being so emotionally oversensitive? Someone calling me names on 4chan is enough to ruin my day and I've even been brought to tears when people are even just mildly stern with me IRL. For example the other day I almost cried when the cashier guy at Burger King told me to "speak up" when I was giving him my order. It was just the way he said it like he was really mad at me that made me feel so upset.

I know it's silly to be upset at these things because they don't actually effect my life in any important way, but I still can't help but physically feel terrible when someething like that happens to me. I can't just reason it away like that.
>>
I'm 5'4. I'm already a lost cause.
>>
>>25021298
I'm always bored and I don't know what to do most day. Most people I met are shitty, selfish, bland uninteresting and are always easily offended by anything and I've just given up on finding a partner as I find the idea of love to be abhorrent and programmed from a sociological pop-cultural standard.

On top of that, I haven't graduated high school and I'm NEET and broke.
>>
At the moment my biggest problem is that I'm spending dozens of hours a week doing a job I fucking hate, and no matter how hard I work, I'll always have a feeling that (a) I'm a fucking hack and "don't know what hard work is" as my brother puts it, or (b) I'm absolutely pissing my youth away and completely wasting my talents just so the number in my bank account is bigger. Having a dad that happily works 75~ hours a week and a brother that fucking constantly whines about much of a useless piece of shit I am really makes you fucking hate working because you feel like you're accomplishing fucking nothing, to be honest. At this point, even if I had the job I always wanted and got well paid for it, I'd still feel like a fucking piece of shit.
>>
>the only time i'm grinning is when my woody's spinning
>the only time i'm laughing is when i'm home alone a-faffing

can anyone help
>>
>>25021298
I have really bad social anxiety to the point where I tremble even when I'm with people I know. I'm going to start taking medication soon though.
Also there's this girl I've had a crush on and she axed me for food yesterday. She might be trying to take advantage of me, but my sister says she might just be looking for an excuse to talk to me.

I hope my life gets easier once I'm on meds. Also, I have tried talking to the girl and I was trying to hold in my spaghetti, but I probably spilled some.
>>
>>25022405

Hey man I used to be like that too but I responded worse, crying is sometimes a good thing, especially compared to other reactions. It's ok to be emotional, but I know you want to a little less emotional.

Noone's out to get you. They all have lives and won't have an effect on you later. If someone seems aggressive it's not your fault. Someone or something pissed them off earlier or taught them a certain way. Noone wants to be an asshole.

Everything will turn out fine. You can always step back and stop, or think about something else.
>>
>>25021716
You're doing fine. Yeah the sperging out can fucking hurt sometimes. I want to say "just stop caring" because that is what you need to do, but its hard to get to that point.
>>
>>25022434

Fuck your height man it doesn't matter.

It doesnt define you. What you want to define you does. Make yourself good right now.

There's always a shorter person out there, too.
>>
>>25021978
You're so full of shit it's not even funny
>>
>>25022438

Sorry I need to be curt but hey man you can always improve. You know you're not the best out there, and people are interesting if you peel back layers.

You can be and do anything, as long ad you try. You don't need to fit anywhere. You don't need to do things that won't help but you need to do things that will.

I believe in you, and deep down you do too, even if it's not really you down there. You can change.
>>
>25022574

I have really stopped caring about everything besides this girl really. The reason I've been reluctant to ask her out is because if she said no, the idea of us being together would be shattered. Like it's almost better me not asking her then her saying no, so I can move on. I've had a crush on this girl since sophomore year but just recently started talking to her. She's not out of my league I don't think, I know she likes Bleach and a ton of other anime so she kinda understands why I'm an aspie. It just seems like we're so different, yet really similar at the same time idk how to explain it.

Reading this back makes me realize how pathetic I can be sometimes.
>>
I don't really want anything in life, I dont know why but i just dont care.
>>
>>25022469

Hey man you dont need to fit to any standards. You're amazing no matter what people think.

You don't need to do what you do either. You can leave or take a break. You can start doing other things. Tell people who hassle you for doing different to fuck off. You're still amazing.

You don't have to do anything you don't want to.
>>
>>25022540

I hope your life gets better too, and I know it will, with the meds or not.

I mean if this girl asked you for food it means she doesn't dislike you. She likes you at least a little in order to take the food. I wish I could type more right now but I know you're going good here. Now don't put this girl on a pedestal or something- it's not like she's much better than you in any way. If you fuck up you can try again, and you won't fuck up. Act casual.
>>
I hate that I have inferior DNA, and lack self control or the ability to change myself.
>>
>>25022476

Not sure if troll so just gonna type a little.

Find something better to do, find a nofap forum or something. Don't let it consume you.
>>
>>25022955
Thanks, senpai.

I also want to add that I saw her taking creep shots of me one time. She was pretending to take selfies and made sure I came out in the picture.
I'm not ugly either. Girls have told me I'm cute and have even grabbed my ass.
>>
>>25022801
I know you man well but I just can't believe a word of this deep down.
>>
>>25022977

Hey man there's no such thing as inferior DNA. There's good people, and people who are still improving.

You can change yourself right now but the only way is to try your best.

Never believe you're stuck. I believe in you. The only way to improve is to make yourself do it. Do it for the you that you will become.
>>
File: serge_gainsbourg.jpg (88 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
serge_gainsbourg.jpg
88 KB, 500x472
I hate my job. It's dead-end, and low-paying. I spend most of the day shitposting. I hate my boss, because he is a weak person and has really annoying mannerisms. The company itself is so small that there's virtually no room to grow or develop. The job isn't even in a field I like or even studied for. I can't actually land a job where I want: always get rejected.

I still love my ex-partner, who left me 11 months ago. I still miss him greatly. It's to the point that I find myself disgusted of thinking of other men, so that I just fap to gay furshit now.

I have no friends or social life. I don't talk to anyone at work: I just sit in my desk hoping nobody will talk to me the entire day. I used to have a few friends, some time ago, but they annoyed me, and I am sure I annoyed them too. I go to work, then home. Nothing in between.

I still live with my parents. I wish I could move out, but I make too little to become independent. I hate living at home.

I'm ugly, and have a belly. Even with proper diet, I can't lose the weight I want. It's because I don't exercise, because I never have the motivation to work out since I have to get home from work and do an hour of traffic and then cook meals from scratch because mother is a cunt.

That's about it.

My only joys in life are when I make a new recipe and it comes out good, and when I drink wine.
>>
>>25023067
*mean

Original comment Original comment
>>
>>25023034

Hey man you're doing great. You've completely erased the number one reason I would think you're anxious or anything.

You can ask her out and I bet she'll say yes.

I know this is hard to believe but theres no reason to be afraid. You are worthy. You can do anything, and I believe in you.

There's nothing to be achieved by avoiding doing something and you'll hate yourself for it.
>>
>>25023077
That's neat, but it's also bullshit. I come from a family of stupid poor people and addicts with no restraint. Failure is in our blood. Class mobility is a myth that people do all kinds of mental gymnastics to justify, but the fact is the spawn of failures end up being failures themselves. Sometimes you get an anomaly that manageto emerge from the muck and make something of themselves, and then their descendants piss it away. Genes don't lie.
>>
>>25022405
I'm not telling you to leave but why do you come to 4chan when most posts are aggressive or condisending in someone way. Being insulted on the internet never bothered me because who are these people but why do you pair when you know well the response can make you feel like shit
>>
I'm in my last year of college. For the last 3 years I've had to deal with a group of faggots in my major that won't stop gossiping about me. My only relation to them was that I went to high school with one of them and I asked her out 3 years ago and got rejected. I can handle gossip, but over the last quarter it has really escalated in terms of what they've been saying about me, from simply "lol what a creep" to "watch out he might rape and murder u", in front of professors and other students no less.

People outside that group still see me as human and are on good terms with me, but they've slowly managed to rope a few others in. I mean if a classmate asks for help, I'll help them if only to provide a counterpoint to those rumors. As far as I can remember, I've never turned anyone away.

I feel like I'm in way too deep. I decided to get help yesterday by contacting my college's psychiatrist but the soonest appointment I can get is 2 weeks after the next quarter starts. Oh well, better late than never.

On my first day of class I have to see a lawyer I've contacted. I hope he'll believe me. I know I probably legally can't get them to stop gossiping since that's free speech, but at the very least I hope I can defend myself from possible false accusations they'll make.
>>
>>25022610
Manlets gave to put up with loads of shit. I'm so glad I'm 5,11. Not master race height but I've only ever had Golieths call me short
>>
>>25021298
I hate that I need to wageslave, that's it.

I've accepted that I'm hideous, no man will ever find me attractive, and I'm incapable of love, so I've stopped caring about socializing. That feels good desu senpai
>>
>>25021298
I was relatively normie until I got sick. Infected growth in my back, completely fucked my shit up. I was bed ridden for a year. Before I got sick, I lived on my own and had an okay life. Once I could no longer support myself, I had to move in with my mother and step father and their kids. I was put in the basement by myself and had no contact beyond "you're up, go to the hospital" for a year. Once I was healthy enough, I had a breakdown and moved out on my own again.

Aside from my body basically being fucked, I'm also semi-retarded socially now. I have no idea what to do with little nuances, and I find that my friends really don't want anything to do with me anymore. I guess they aren't friends then.

I just want to be happy. How do I get there?
>>
>>25023110

>your job

Hey man your job isn't your entire life. There's Always another choice, other things to care about, and most importantly other jobs. If you hate a jon enough seek a better one. Improve the one you have. Have some fun.

>ex

Hey dude just get over him. He's not worth thinking about if he doesn't want you.

>friends

The only way you'll fix this is by trying. I promise you doing the same thing won't help. Speak with a coworker, an old friend from school, or speak with a complete stranger. I promise noone will really mind.

>belly

Hey man when you don't exercise you're hurting your health, performance and yourself. Think of yourself a week, month, year, decade down the row. WhAt will they think? If you exercise, they'll only be happy. If you don't they'll hate you.

You can always do better. You can always find new happiness.
>>
Not having a gf is the only concrete thing I dislike about my life, which spirals into existential thinking because honestly there must be something else to life than getting a gf, right? All those people with gfs could just die then if they already achieved the only important thing. Then I think maybe if I had a gf I'd care about something else, but right now it's the only thing that I dont have in an otherwise perfect -and pretty boring- life.
>>
Have a real small penis (3x3).
Has left me to fear intimacy.
Been sexually frustrated for 10 years.
No sexual confidence.
Refrain from flirting.
Girls get bored and move on.
24 KV
>>
>>25023364
Sorry this is so short but I need to go if your question is unanswered the advice we repeat a lot applies to you.

Can someone please get out here and help unanswered people?

Be on the lookout tomorrow I'll post here again, same thingg.
>>
>>25022057
>Don't be bitter towards women or buy into any of that Red Pill/MGTOW shit. Ever. Best advice for this board
No it's not. Shit like this will make guys turn into those faggots you see in reddit and tumbler. You're right, you shouldn't be bitter, but the redpill has many great aspects, like self improvement and living your life according to you own values, not ones society projects onto you.
>>
>>25023364
Problem is, most everyone at work (a total of 5 people) are all old ones in their 40s and 50s with children and careers - what's someone like me, a 21 year old - going to bond over with them?

There's not much room to 'improve' the job I have. I cannot stress how menial it is. I enter numbers into a spreadsheet - that's it. I didn't go to university for that.

As for exercise, in the past few weeks, I've started doing weights and arm exercises for 30 minutes, after I finish with dinner. I know it's not enough, but something is something, I suppose.

I wish I had the courage to kill myself, instead.
>>
>>25023034
>Chad problems
Fucking robot filterrrr
>>
>>2502347
>Problem is, most everyone at work (a total of 5 people) are all old ones in their 40s and 50s with children and careers - what's someone like me, a 21 year old - going to bond over with over?

Holy fucking shit this

>weather is terrible out there
>doing anything this weekend

And that's it. The weather is always shit and they are never doing anything at the weekend. I tried talking about movies with my boss but she had fucking nothing to say about them. I mean its fine to have different interests, but at least have fucking interests.
>>
I was trying to bottle some homebrew today with my room mate. I couldn't get a siphon going, beer was getting everywhere, over a gallon got wasted and the rest is probably fucking infected. I fucking snapped and left, and my room mate finished up. I'm never brewing again, this was my third try and I still fucked it up. It's a waste of time for me to try and learn anything. I should just die.
>>
>>25023478
Post number came out retarded for some reason >>25023559
>>
>>25022057
I don't think you should be bitter and angry all the time but red pilling really is enlighting. I will say take it with a grain of salt but you learn a lot and see new ways with it
>>
File: tumblr_nuumktm5rV1sg6db3o1_500.png (206 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuumktm5rV1sg6db3o1_500.png
206 KB, 500x375
>>25021298
I'm pissed that I'm depressed, have anxiety, have to field obsessive-compulsive thoughts all day, have tinnitus, am not attractive enough for the people I find attractive (fuck outta here with your "drop you standards" rhetoric - the only thing I'm going to "drop" is myself, off a bridge), and have no friends. I literally unironically want to slit my throat because life is so god damn unfair.
>>
I don't think I've felt an emotion stronger than curiosity or mild frustration in a very long time. It works out well in most aspects of my life since I'm always level-headed and can get along with pretty much anyone. Pretty much any relationship other than friends is impossible though.

Think the cause was back as a kid when I used to act out a lot. Then around middle school days I learned that wasn't okay any more, so started to repress it a bit. Now it happens without me thinking about it and I've been numb ever since.

It's honestly not so bad, but I feel like I should be out there having terrible breakups and being stressed over things like everybody else.
>>
File: 1__gfedghsdftrhgfdh.png (388 KB, 402x648) Image search: [Google]
1__gfedghsdftrhgfdh.png
388 KB, 402x648
>>25021298
my girlfriend is constantly anxious and i am scared she is gonna hurt herself, i love her a ton still so i'm not gonna break up with her but seriously nothing hurts more than feeling this unable to help her
>>
>>25023515
kek I fucking wish I was Chad.
>>
>>25023296
Fucking kill the cunts
>>
>>25023405
start seeing hookers, and become a regular of the ones who you like. you could also tell them beforehand you have a small cock and youre sensitive about it.
>>
Are there legitimate cures to phimosis that don't require spending money?
>>
File: 1450064520128.png (91 KB, 288x292) Image search: [Google]
1450064520128.png
91 KB, 288x292
Alright, let's see:
>phimosis
>low libido/porn-induced ED
>no willpower whatsoever; routinely put off large tasks until the last minute and either suffer the consequences or accomplish them poorly
>incurable chronic illness I was diagnosed with a few months ago
>weak, practically no upper body strength, can't run a mile
>acne
>constant anxiety whenever I think of my future
>>
>>25021298
I'm dead broke, super sick for an unknown reason, and have autism. I am a high school dropout with a GED who tried to start businesses but failed and so went back to school but had to drop out due to health. Before I got sick I was also trying to get a job(which reminded me why I tried to work for myself in the first place) and was actually reasonably fit and getting fitter. Had friends...

That all went to shit just as i was improving my self. Depression came back with a vengeance and anxiety too. Even worse I am now stuck with myself alone and thinking of things I would of much preferred to avoid.

The medical system is also jerking me around and the docs are passing me around because they got no idea what is going on. Only reason I haven't killed myself is maybe I can get better still if I can find out what's wrong.

Until then I see my youth slip away, my body degenerate before my very eyes, health decay, unable to do much of anything, and forced to face myself with certain thoughts. The worst part is actually the facing of those certain thoughts. Before i always had something I would work on. so I was always able to distract myself and avoid it. Now I can't because i am alone and have nothing else I can do.

It just seems like I am destined to suicide or to live a life of misery no matter what i do.
>>
I think I'm self destructive, or just don't really know what happiness is.

In a relationship with a good girl but I keep telling myself I should break it off. She's not incredibly attractive but is a great person. For those of you that have been in relationships, how do you know when it's a good one?
>>
I'm in a codependent relationship with my mom and I'm trying so hard to get out of the house and start a life of my own. Even a wagecuck life to start off with would be better than being trapped emotionally by my mother. I can't get myself to move foreward out of fear of hurting her. I just meed to move out and get a little apartment but I'd end up hurting her. Fuck being raised by an emotionally neglected single mother. I hope I can find the courage to get out come next year.
>>
>>25024972
why would you break it off? are you afraid she will dump you first or something will go wrong? if nothings wrong, stay with her if the sum good is better that the bad.

>good relationship
good is a relative term, what are your expectations? if you dont have any, then no wonder you cant tell if you are happy with her or now
>>
>>25021298
24, I hate everyone.
I don't talk to anyone ever, not even family.
No job, live at home never leave my room. If I do I sure as fuck don't look at anyone or even say anything.
I want to kill myself everyday and I hate exercise. Yes I've tried it many times I hate it.
>>
>>25022405
Go away, you little faggot.
>>
File: 1422416867760.jpg (78 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1422416867760.jpg
78 KB, 550x512
first date in my life

it's nothing fancy but I can't stop thinking of all the ways it can go wrong, nothing has ever gone right before and I feel like an insane fool for believing this time will be any different

I'm going to sit there all night and babble awkwardly, and then if for some reason she doesn't lose interest and we go on another one, I won't be capable of making any kind of physical move; I'm so awkward about touch I get a fucking boner when my dog gets too close sometimes, I'll just be frozen 5ft away forever. how in hell am I supposed to be able to handle this horseshit

>just wait for the right moment
if I had even the slightest ability to detect a "right moment" I wouldn't be posting here
>>
>>25025393
I guess this is just the first time I think the girl is more attracted to me than I am to her. I wanted to fuck my ex all the time but my current girl doesn't fit my type exactly so I'm not always in the mood.

She also is annoying in some aspects that get on my nerves (passive aggressive etc). She is the best of the best while at the same time showing some bad qualities. My other gfs were all kind of steady but not outstanding in any one area.
>>
I've smoked pot nearly every day for the past four years. It got to the point where I was depressed if I wasn't high. I've stopped smoking for about two weeks to see if I was addicted or just depressed and using pot to cope. Now I've lost all motivation to do anything but sit on the couch and watch Sopranos. I've heard it gets better, but all I feel is a more urgent need to kill myself. I used to just think I'd kill myself eventually, but now I have this lingering thought that any day I could pick up a knife and jam it into my neck and be done.
>>
>>25025882
it will take a while for your mind/body to adjust to not being always high. keep at it, youve already made pretty good progress with 2 weeks. I'm at 4 weeks of not drinking and only light smoking, feel a lot better, but no energy and slept a lot for the first 2-3 weeks
>>
>>25025955
I'm not quitting drinking quite yet. At least with that there's clear withdrawal effects unlike this bullshit "maybe I'm just depressed" thing. I do appreciate the hope that maybe things will get better soon though.
>>
>>25026124
i also gave up coffee at the same time, that was kinda retarded maybe
>>
>>25024150
It would be nice if there was a way to make to make them stop, but I'd settle with just being able to solidly defend myself the way things are looking.
>>
Basically, I'm chock full of anxiety and paranoia. I'm even afraid to say hi to my friends in the hallway.
>no man, you'll sound weird
>just say what's up man, no harm done
>just say hi
>I can't I can't

I have the worst anxiety.
>Oh man I really want to talk to her
>but what if she doesn't wanna talk to me?
>what if this happens, what if that happens, what if what if what if

I can't stand it. It's 65% of the reason why I'm always silent. It even goes as far as asking the teacher for help? Who the fuck is afraid to ask some who's teaching you for assistance? It's fucking help.

Then, whenever I do talk to someone, and it goes just a tad bit awry, I get super paranoid thoughts
>what if he hates me and is pretending to like me
>I think he's plotting to hurt me
>the teacher hates me because I'm black
>none of my friends like me. They're all lying to me.
>all they wanna do is hurt me
>no bro, trust me. Your parents aren't trustworthy.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and what magnitude I'm trying to convey. I can't deal with it everyday. I'm in constant fear of NOTHING. I don't know what fucked me up this bad. Not to mention I'm lonely as hell. Have no girls to text, no bros to talk to, not to much contact with friends at school. I don't have a best buddy like I see everyone else with. I'm basically the outlier. An outcast. On top of that, no one ever thinks of me (for things I'll leave up to you). They ALWAYS forget about me.
>oh, sorry fellow, I forgot about you.
>heartbreak.gif
Every time I hear "forgot about you" my heart breaks a little. The only thing I want is one girl. One girl to bring me to my senses. I'm gonna get a little effeminate here but I just want a girl to hold me and make me feels safe. Calm my sporadic mind and erase all the paranoia and anxiety.

Every time I hug a girl, which isn't often because I hates touching people and being touched, that's exactly how I feel. Safe. Calm. Happy.
>>
>>25026458
baka desu cuck but that's not how it works senpai
>>
Just broke up with my girlfriend last week. It was a kind of shitty long-distance relationship that neither of us were happy with, but still... it makes me think of how remote the possibility of another girlfriend is.

I have no irl friends that I do things with anymore. Last night I decided I'm going to start working toward getting new friends as quickly as possible, and try to have a new girlfriend before the end of next year.

Now what the fuck do I do? I'm in college, and that's a good place to make friends, but I have no idea how I'm going to make it work. What's the fastest way to expose myself to as many people with nerdy interests as possible as soon as possible?
>>
>>25026643
>What's the fastest way to expose myself to as many people with nerdy interests as possible as soon as possible?
This is a good question and might be worthy of its own thread, just sayin'
>>
File: mfwuranus.png (48 KB, 366x368) Image search: [Google]
mfwuranus.png
48 KB, 366x368
>Everybody I interact with daily likes me
>Favorite guy of all my female coworkers
>Still have to be the one to text first every time
>After awhile of being the only one to text first get the feeling that nobody actually wants to talk to me
>every message I send/receive now has that undertone in my head of "they're just saying that to get you to shut up"
>>
>>25021716
this text was so fucking adorable to me

goddamn man, just kawaii as fuck like one of my chinese cartoons

don't just be yourself; make yourself into someone that both you and her will like more than currently, you know?
>>
I'm a computer science major currently in my Junior year and I still haven't been able to get an internship. I went to an internship fair in my college and had no luck. I'm scared I'm going to graduate jobless and in debt.
>>
>>25026738
I don't even text first anymore, bro. This one girl I know usually just stops replying at a random point in the conversation. Months later she says to me "why'd you go ghost?" "hmu sometime" and you know what she did 2 days later? You guessed it, she just straight up ignored me. If she wants to talk she can text me first, otherwise I'll waste my life on my matress.

Confronted her about it. She gave me some bullshit excuse I knew was a lie. I have no regrets.
>>
I went on this medication my psychiatrist gave me and upped my dose, and I thought that by now I wouldn't feel anything and at least be numb but the numbness wore off after a few weeks. I'm back to feeling nothing but negative feelings expect on top of that I'm exhausted, unfocused and a slew of other things.

I've been slowly cracking over the last few years. When I finally signed the papers over I cracked completely and almost landed myself in huge legal trouble with a criminal record to boot. After that it all went downhill which is why I'm on these drugs in the first place.

I haven't been improving I've just been staying the same, dropping out of my program most likely and thinking about becoming a NEET. I don't feel like doing anything other than sleeping 16 hours a day and shitposting. Doctors and therapy are evermore useless. Other people can't fix me because I don't want to do anything and everyone else just wants me to put emotional labour into shit I don't care about

I still have the same episodes I do as before. I can't drink to numb everything because mixing it with my meds makes me want to vomit. I ran out of codeine and oxy and I'm too poor and socially retarded to get more. I feel like I'm getting closer to another breaking point and I don't know what to do. My biological family is under the impression that I'm on the same trajectory I was a year ago, where life was perfect and everything was golden and in reality I've managed to avoid doing laundry for two months and am a pathetic mess with no direction in life.

I don't know what I'm going to do once I get to the next break down. I look at my life and see how bad it's gotten and wonder how wverything went so downhill without me making much of an effort. I feel like I've irreparably fucked my life up and my desperate search for anything normal is pathetic and never going to really work so I just need to give up
>>
>>25026981
>Confronted her about it. She gave me some bullshit excuse I knew was a lie. I have no regrets.

I'm at that point

>joking and flirting all day
>she says she'll text you tonight
>no text from her all night
>ask her about it next day
>always an excuse
>want to believe
>>
>>25027028
Post your tits, it's the only thing you're good for
>>
How do you deal with mental inconsistency? I feel like a different person every day. I can't set goals or practice anything because anything I decide to do is something asshole yesterday me decided that I don't care about anymore. I don't even think I have a real personality.
>>
>>25027091
Actually I think I'm gonna drive myself to the nearest hospital b4 I
>>
>>25027060

Maybe she wants to cool it with the talking for a couple days; I don't know how these things called females work.

That's my advice tho. If she texts you first, time to celebrate.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.