[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3 minutes into Netflix and Chill and she gives you this look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1450213743953.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450213743953.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
3 minutes into Netflix and Chill and she gives you this look

what do?
>>
>>25020904
Tell her that was her 3 minutes of pleasing massa and now it's time to pick up her basket and get back to picking.
>>
get up and tell chad that she's ready
>>
>>25020904
Netflix is for people than cant use google
And chill is for people that want to be subverted
>>
tell her to poo in loo
>>
I'm autistic, I can't tell what the fuck she's signalling lol
>>
>>25020904
Tell her to please bring my bottles to my horizon.
>>
>>25020904
What look is she giving?
>>
>>25021019
If you can't tell then you're autistic
every normie and Chad knows this look
>>
Is mystery.jpg or kingblackchad posting these pictures from months ago?

if it's mystery I'm sorry about posting your qt pics ;_; have mercy
>>
>>25021083
It's mystery.jpg
I know it, I can see her shitposting from here
she told me she hates you
>>
grab her cute fucking face and kiss her long and deep
>>
>>25020904
"What do you want m8?"
>>
>>25020936
Don't talk shit about my bitch -kingblackchad

>>25020944
She gives me that look all the time senpai -kingblackchad

>>25021083
Bitch you aren't that important for me to post these images I only posted 2 hop off your highhorse and suck this weewee for a real nigga -kingblackchad
>>
>>25020904
Kick her out before she shits on the floor.
>>
>>25021083
Anyways, bitch if you wanna add me on skype heres my skype awesomerex13 now stop shitting up this thread or suck my weewee -kingblackchad
>>
File: sempai2.png (317 KB, 509x252) Image search: [Google]
sempai2.png
317 KB, 509x252
>>25021149
Are you the nigger who thinks he's Kiki's bf?
She's a fucking slut for cum, boy.
>>
Poo in loo and make a big ol doo doo
>>
>>25021222
no that was just a meme so I could get popular and get the better looking femanons thanks senpai -kingblackchad
>>
>>25021220
Sorry I only date 6 foot white guys :^)
I bet you aren't even at my shoulder height.
>>
>>25021124
she tells me she hates me to my face too. it only makes me love her more.
>>
>>25021278
I'm 6'3 nice try bitch I'm taller than most whites and my dick is 7-7.5 inches anyways heres my skype once again awesomerex13 I know you'll make the right decision to come fuck with a real nigga and you can suck this weewee. -kingblackchad
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.